Thread Like Summary
40YEARSWAITING, Dawg Duty, FATE, Jester, SuperBrown, Swish
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1947856 05/31/2022 6:56 PM
by Damanshot
Damanshot
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/31/us/politics/michael-sussmann-durham-fbi.html

Maybe, Just Maybe this was another in a long line of attempts by Trump and his minions to distract from their own misdeeds...
Liked Replies
#1947861 May 31st a 07:28 PM
by 40YEARSWAITING
40YEARSWAITING
The Trump-Russia collusion hoax was a 'dirty trick' sanctioned by Hillary Clinton and you, Mac, Daman, OCD and others helped to spread that lie.

Be Proud.
1 member likes this
by FATE
FATE
Originally Posted by Swish
Originally Posted by FATE
The DC jury with three Clinton donors, an AOC donor and a woman whose daughter is on the same sports team as Sussmann's daughter. 🤔

which means the conservative led prosecution signed off on all of those jurors.

so who's corrupt? the jury, the prosecution team? the lead investigator who let the prosecution team sign off on them? the judge?

you're starting to sound like trump. everything is rigged. sure.

I didn't say this is rigged, I never said an election was rigged, or anything of the sort. Just pointing out a fact that a politically charged trial may not be "just and true" in DC. So take your Trump statement and shove it straight up your ass bro. thumbsup
1 member likes this
by WSU Willie
WSU Willie
Does anyone really think that Durham cares about Sussman? Seriously? (Just a cursory look into the facts and you know he was lying...er...I mean...not-truthful when he "found" the "evidence" and took it to authorities as part of his good-citizenship...and with no compensation to be had. I mean...lawyers do that all the time, right?)

Durham got exactly what he was looking for when Mook called out Hillary for playing-in/paying to create the hoax. Ever wonder what sedition really looks like?
1 member likes this
by FATE
FATE
The DC jury with three Clinton donors, an AOC donor and a woman whose daughter is on the same sports team as Sussmann's daughter. 🤔
1 member likes this
by mgh888
mgh888
And while I don't know if most Dems "Hate" Hilary .... But I think that most think she was at fault with the email server, that she ran an awful campaign against Trump and virtually any other Dem candidate would have beaten Trump, if she played dirty politics with the Dossier - it's no worse than the other things and she just needs to go away.
1 member likes this
by Swish
Swish
Originally Posted by mgh888
And while I don't know if most Dems "Hate" Hilary .... But I think that most think she was at fault with the email server, that she ran an awful campaign against Trump and virtually any other Dem candidate would have beaten Trump, if she played dirty politics with the Dossier - it's no worse than the other things and she just needs to go away.

i dislike her, and i think most dem voters didn't like her much, either. She had an alley oop from CP3, but managed to boch an easy dunk.

most of us want her to go away, but republican voters won't let her. they need her to hang around to justify whatever big picture hatred they have toward dem voters. i want trump to go away but he won't shut up, either. on top of that, republican voters keep paying his bills and voting for Trump-lites across the country.

republican voters are loyal to their politicians no matter how trash they are. i dunno if that level of commitment is a good or bad thing, but it's most certainly a thing.
1 member likes this