Thread Like Summary
FATE, Floquinho, Versatile Dog
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by eotab
eotab
Finally FOOTBALL!!!

I still maintain this was the dumbest trade in Browns history. We won the preseason game because of our DEFENSE and we didn't play Garrett and CLowney imagine Rookie Jordan Davis?

Losing Harris was not good I don't think he is that bad hopefully we get him back beforfe the season starts.

Lets get this out of the Way. Watson did not look good at all. I didn't think he would cause of the big time layoff and that will continue to lengthen to what extent I don't know how much.

Our overall defense looked good. Team speed is up. Dobbs is better than what I thought. Jags QB looked very good.

Hey VERS, the guy I was impressed with the most was ROSEN. He might end up being the steal that saves our season!!! I mean it. He took a beating mentally and physically as a rookie. But Rosen and when I say look good and look bad it has nothing to do with stats! It has to do with his control and and technique. I hate watching game swith other teams announcers. These guys not once mentioned a Brown player except for Watson, I know who Watson is. I wanted to know WRs name RB name things like that. Ther was a tall WR who I opened my eyes to and was impressed but I never saw him again nor know who he is.

Johnson you had to go fumble that ball. I wanted him to do well so we can trade him. Now we all know who he is and that is NOT SO GOOD!!!

Elliot actuallly looked good on the D.

RB new kid looked good he actually is better than Johnson.

Did Conklin Play?
Our first pick in the draft (3rd rounder looked good and he scored on a good INT that was not a fumble.

Guys and gals. My Heart is getting worse and worse. I am on Oxygen 25/7 cause it just does not pump enough. 10 minutes off and my O2 goes down to 82 and lower.

This is it - I know it I don't know when it will most likely happen in my sleep. Thank you for everything and I love my Browns and we have the best FANS! lets win this.

jmhobservations, What did you all see? Oh man just read proobably season ending knee surgery for Harris, Next man up...sign Tretter!
Liked Replies
by eotab
eotab
thanks all...I believe in prayer so it means a lot. Foootball is a good distraction for me as I can't explain the pain and I know there are others here experiencing much more. As I understand what is wrong I do wish to fix it. I want to coach again, I want to golf again I wish to receive the Holy Spirit so I may heal others and would take on more pain to do so. That is my goal right now. Sports is an individual thing and being a Browns fan has had me meeting wonderful people. My last game was free tickets from our RG Zuk and was there for our opener 2004 against the Ravens which we won! I'd like one more before I go and would love it to be a Playoff game!

You all are the best and my Prayers go out to you all. May God Bless you.

3 members like this
by Ballpeen
Ballpeen
Better than what you saw, I saw you posting. That's way better than anything the Browns did.

We go back to the early days of this Browns internet thing.....well yeah...

Love Ya Buddy.
2 members like this