Thread Like Summary
Versatile Dog
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1964582 08/23/2022 12:57 PM
by bonefish
bonefish
Last year the Lions won three games.

Goff is there quarterback. So, I guess they will suck. Why bother to even play this season? They are "projected" to win 6.5 games this year. I am not sure what .5 games means.

I watched Hard Knocks. When you watch Hard Knocks what I like is the camera work. When you watch games you get a press box view. When you watch Hard Knocks you get a up close and personal view. You see how hard and fast football on the NFL level really is.

Watching a team that won three games. Don't tell them that. There are players on that team that are working their guts off. Hutchenson, you better have your chin strap tight against him. Player number 44 picked in the 6th round Rodriquez. That is a linebacker who will rattle you. This young man will make a mark in his first year.

Amon-Ra St. Brown pick 112 in 2021. In his first year 90 receptions 912 yards.

But of course when the Lions are playing some other team just go ahead and pencil in the loss.

All of these media people talking like oh this is the way it is. This team has no chance.

When you play a team in the NFL it is so easy to look at last year and somehow think that means this year. Every team works their butts off. There are great players on every team.

Watching Hard Knocks is a good reminder records can be deceiving. Last year the Bengals were in the Super Bowl.

And the Cleveland Browns who won eight games. They beat the Bengals twice.
Liked Replies
#1964641 Aug 23rd a 06:21 PM
by Rishuz
Rishuz
Dan Campbell is a national treasure.
1 member likes this