Thread Like Summary
Clemdawg, FATE, GMdawg, Jester
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1973329 09/23/2022 8:36 PM
by GMdawg
GMdawg
Ok my fellow Ohioans Tim Ryan or JD Vance and why? I'm voting Ryan.
Liked Replies
#1973334 Sep 23rd a 08:43 PM
by Swish
Swish
im actually not surprised you went Ryan, because you're not ignorant.

Ryan is bleh. I try to vote for a person - not against someone else - so Ryan's platform is more of the same from a typical midwestern dem, which in ohio is whatever. he's definitely not gonna use big government to take away an individual's autonomy, and i believe over the course of his 1st term, he will at least fight for more infrastructure investment across the country.
1 member likes this
#1973356 Sep 24th a 12:42 AM
by Damanshot
Damanshot
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Ok my fellow Ohioans Tim Ryan or JD Vance and why? I'm voting Ryan.

Ryan.. Not aligned with a Traitor named Trump... I really don't need any other reason.
1 member likes this
#1973702 Sep 26th a 01:06 AM
by OldColdDawg
OldColdDawg
Thanks. You were on my heels all day. lol.

I'm upset with myself though. Played a three-team underdog round-robin and went with the Jets, Lions, and Miami. But originally had the Panthers in place of the Lions, tossing them just before the bet. Of course, they won. Not out much but missed out on a couple hundred.
1 member likes this
#1973815 Sep 26th a 04:12 PM
by BpG
BpG
One thing I absolutely HATE that Trump has done to us is this ridiculous name calling in political adds.

"TAXING TIM RYAN", makes me just want to vote for Tim Ryan because you're a jackass.
1 member likes this
#1973921 Sep 27th a 01:15 AM
by WooferDawg
WooferDawg
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Ryan is the ONLY option. JD is a nutjob swindler.
And that sucks, because Ryan is a windbag who would "reinvent himself" for any six figure donation.

Looks like I'm writing in Nick Chubb.

Tim may reinvent himself to win the election, but since so much of the money he raised was small donations from the regular man/woman I don't think he would do so for money as he didn't need to this year.

From September through the Nov. 8 election, Ryan and his allies have reserved $13.6 million in TV ads throughout the state. Ryan’s campaign funded the vast majority – about 83% – with the rest coming from outside groups, including Save America Fund, a pro-Ryan group.

Meanwhile, Vance and his allies have spent about $30.6 million on ads. Ninety-two percent of that is coming from outside groups, nearly all of which is from Senate Leadership Fund PAC, which has close ties to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. About $2.4 million is coming directly from Vance’s campaign.

Don’t read if you are looking for a political philosophy or consistency of approach. Vance is the political version of Tucker Carlson, who at one time was a regular on MSNBC, before finding his voice and audience on Fox News.
1 member likes this
#1980025 Oct 16th a 08:45 PM
by northlima dawg
northlima dawg
Ryan

Hopefully, he can continue working on expanding opportunities for voltage valley and work on bringing more chip manufacturing to the Cbus area.

Both have the opportunity for good paying jobs
1 member likes this