#1974254 09/28/2022 5:02 PM
by Milk Man
Milk Man
Not ideal...

Liked Replies
#1974744 Sep 30th a 10:35 PM
by Rishuz
Rishuz
This move makes no sense. With Rogers you noticed how naturally he caught the ball. Seemed like he was actually trained/coach to field punt returns.

Felton looks so unnatural. I fear turnover every single time.
1 member likes this
#1974851 Oct 1st a 08:09 PM
by mac
mac
Originally Posted by Rishuz
Does he have any abilities to show?

Regardless of our personal opinions concerning DC Joe Woods, this Atlanta game is an opportunity for Woods to improve his status among Browns fans as well as impressing his boss. Hopefully Woods is up to the challenge..!
1 member likes this
#1974658 Sep 30th a 03:28 PM
by Milk Man
Milk Man
1 member likes this
#1974870 Oct 1st a 11:46 PM
by Milk Man
Milk Man
Originally Posted by HotBYoungTurk
So I guess Patterson is a game time decision for falcons?

Huge boost for the Browns is Patterson does not play.

1 member likes this
#1974928 Oct 2nd a 02:03 PM
by HotBYoungTurk
HotBYoungTurk
Ehh.. hopefully Patterson gets limited snaps and/or is actually running on 60%
1 member likes this
#1974941 Oct 2nd a 03:25 PM
by PitDAWG
PitDAWG
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
It seems like every comment you have made about the Browns this season has been negative. I get why the Fabulous Baker Boys have that approach, but why do you?

See this is what happens when you refuse to actually read what people post and have to make up what you think they post. And often it turns out to be nothing but lies. For example.... I have commented many times how well Brissett has played. I defended Woods and Stefanski when some people were saying they should be fired. I defended Myles when people attacked him in terms of sack production at crucial times of the games.

But you would rather make up lies because according to what you have claimed you have many people, including myself blocked. You obviously have some serious issues.
1 member likes this