Thread Like Summary
Versatile Dog
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1986508 11/15/2022 11:31 PM
by bonefish
bonefish
I read today that Aaron Rodgers said he thinks it is time for the league to mandate grass fields.

He also stated he was not optimistic that the owners would pay up to make it happen.

Of course JC Tretter has been saying this for years.

The players are fully aware of where most of the injuries come from. Turf. Joint injuries and concussions.

However, the billionaire club owners talk all about their concern for player safety. Please, they do not care. The players are temporary and expendable.

The NFL which is the owners are like most business billionaires. Me first. You maybe later.
Liked Replies
#1986533 Nov 16th a 01:36 AM
by bonefish
bonefish
Of course that is the reason. The history is long.

That is why I posted it because overall the NFL image is not so good. Cover up with Snyder. Concussion settlements. Ambivalent suspension policy. Player Safety. It has been like a wound that you keep pulling the bandaid off. Hypocrisy a-go-go.

The players have been griping about turf since it came out. I was watching a little of the Panther's game. The traction the linemen where getting off the turf was crazy. I was thinking damn they are torqued. It just looks hard, no give.

It sure makes sense to mandate grass all natural is the way to go. Organic.
1 member likes this