MemphisBrownie

rofl
2 members like this
#2012749 Apr 27th a 01:03 PM
by eotab
eotab
Originally Posted by jacksondawg
Originally Posted by eotab
Gee did we ever overpay for Watson...our trade sucked. We could have had Rodgers for crying out loud!!
Excellent post this buds for you.

You don't have a clue. My dislike for the trade centers around the fact that he, Watson, had sexual miss conduct with no remorse with over 20 women and how many more. The QB for a team has a character obligation.

2. When he did get a chance to play I expected a steady improvement and was surprised when I did not see any. Ironically so many of the complaints about Baker were evident in his play.

I hope he does well because he is a Brown. But I am not a fan of his at all. I once was but he has the lowest possible character imaginable!
1 member likes this
#2012523 Apr 25th a 01:38 PM
by eotab
eotab
All you guys are in some dream state. We have Watson for 4 years at best you act as if we will have him for 10 years. As soon as that contract is up and he hasn't won a championship he is going right back out on the market. Its all about the $$$ - loyalty that left the window a long time ago. So it will be he needs one more year in Stefanski's system so we will have him for 3 years. The deal sucked - our running game with our OL and playaction abilities Rodgers would be amazing. Come on Watson for Rogers it not even close.
1 member likes this
#2013068 Apr 28th a 05:31 PM
by Bull_Dawg
Bull_Dawg
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
The Fabulous Baker Boys never stop. Why not just go root for Tampa Bay for at least part of the season?

Yeah arch is was all me. Do you need reading glasses? It's actually in print for anyone willing to pay attention. But this place is just like the rest of society these days. People have joined their tribe. Once that happens the facts be damned. Because anyone who can read and doesn't have a vision problem can see who cast the first stone here. Admitting that? Well that's a different issue all together.

...so many stones get thrown here it's hard to pick a first. It kind of assumes that the throwing stopped at some point.

Personally, I prefer "Bumbastic" Baker Boys to Fabulous. It's bombastic but Baker related. ...I have a soft spot for alliteration.
1 member likes this