Thread Like Summary
bugs, CapCity Dawg, oobernoober, PitDAWG, vadawgfan07
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#2023951 08/23/2023 1:17 PM
by bonefish
bonefish
The hype train is smoking. Hard Knocks is taping.

Aaron Rodgers isn't tripping anymore.

Old Aaron did a deep dive into his psyche. Ayahuasca is a powerful hallucinogen. Maybe his trip pointed to his path with the J E T S.

So now every football show begins with the Jets and then of course the Cowboys.

The Jets ended with the same record as the Browns. The Cowboys did the usual nosedive in the playoffs.

Aaron is now looked upon as the NY savior. Mmmm. The Jets first four games are Bills, Cowboys, Pats, Chiefs. The 2023 Jets OL is ranked 23rd by PFF.

The Bills defense is ranked second. The Cowboys first. The Pats 6th. The Chiefs 17th.

Mmmm I smell trouble.

0-4 And the Walls Came Tumbling Down.
Liked Replies
#2027369 Sep 12th a 05:50 PM
by Milk Man
Milk Man
j/c…

2 members like this
#2023981 Aug 23rd a 07:30 PM
by PitDAWG
PitDAWG
I don't know, Rogers has a track record that shows he's more than hype. When you combine that with the fact they've added a lot of talent in the WR area and already have a stout defense I think there's far more reason for optimism than we had when the Browns were being hyped. Actually I put them in the same category as the Browns this year. Both teams have legitimate reasons to think this year will be very good. Sometimes people build teams up without legitimate cause to do so. For the that's what hype is. And sometimes people have legitimate reasons why they believe teams will make a huge step forward. For me that isn't hype at all.
1 member likes this
#2023984 Aug 23rd a 07:53 PM
by bonefish
bonefish
My point was not to dish them. All I did was point out their schedule and the ranking of their OL.

Then displayed the ranking of the defenses of their first four opponents.

The media is hyping them as playoffs or a Super Bowl team?

Maybe they will be all that. But they might not be all that.

I honestly do not see them as having any more of a chance than the Browns.
1 member likes this
#2027416 Sep 12th a 06:53 PM
by MemphisBrownie
MemphisBrownie
1 member likes this