Thread Like Summary
FORTBROWNFAN, JimDawg
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by FORTBROWNFAN
FORTBROWNFAN
I haven't seen any comments yet and I wasn't able to go back and find this play, but does anyone else feel like there was a blatant miss by officials when the Bengals nailed Watson well into his slide yesterday. IIRC, it was the drive that ended in a Ford fumble. Has anyone seen a replay and feel it absolutely should have been called?

It sure seems like Baker had gotten hit like with no call before and I remember a few years agio we were playing the Ravens and our QB (don't remember recall which one but maybe Josh McCown) but the snap was bobbled and our QB dropped and recovered quickly and was basically in the fetal position and the Ravens' DL pretty much speared him well after we had given up on the play.

For as much as QBs are protected they seem to let a lot go when it is us. I know I sound like a whiner, but good lord, be consistent.
Liked Replies
by RememberMuni
RememberMuni
I know the play that you’re speaking of. It was early in the game. It wasn’t helmet to helmet, and the Cincy db led with his shoulder. At first glance, it looked like it should have been flagged, but when they slowed it down, it was a good no call imho.
1 member likes this