Thread Like Summary
DeisleDawg, FATE, Hammer, jfanent, Milk Man, PrplPplEater
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#2044971 11/22/2023 2:35 AM
by lampdogg
lampdogg
If we beat them we likely eliminate a WC threat to us because of that tiebreaker thing.

When I think of Denver I still have flashbacks to ‘88, the day I became a Browns fan even though Byner fumbled. Plus the AFC title game in January of 1990.

They don’t put up a lot of points but they’ve been winning. For us, it’s SSDW: same stuff, different week. Don’t turn the ball over, run the ball, be patient offensively as we dismantle their offence with our D, get great work from our STs. Lost in all the giddy thoughts about beating Pitt was that our PR had a couple of good returns.

Our punter and kicker have been great so they need to keep doing that.
Need to stretch the field a little, throw a deep ball once in a while just to make them think about the possibility.
Liked Replies
#2045344 Nov 25th a 04:27 PM
by BADdog
BADdog
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
All that needs to happen is for Russel Wilson to play like Kenny Pickett.

All that needs to happen is for our D to play like our D smile
2 members like this
#2045004 Nov 22nd a 02:29 PM
by slick
slick
I'm actually glad they won this past Sunday. I'm hopeing this means they are a little LESS desperate then they would be had they lost
1 member likes this
#2045033 Nov 22nd a 04:50 PM
by Rishuz
Rishuz
I just think we are the better team top to bottom.

Should be a close win in a low scoring game.

The thing that hurt Minny that we need to be prepared for is Wilson is check down Charlie. He'll climb the pocket and just check it down to the flat repeatedly if you let him. I would make him scramble to the outside, clog the lane...I wouldn't have any help on their receivers, and I would make sure we are covering the flat.

We should also run all over this team. Running game and defense should be enough.
1 member likes this
#2045294 Nov 24th a 08:16 PM
by DeisleDawg
DeisleDawg
Originally Posted by Homewood Dog
If we lose this game on Sunday, and that's a real possibility with our QB situation and all our injuries, I hope everyone stays calm and not go back to all the negative attitudes and posts. This would be a tough game even if we were healthy.

The Browns are 7-3 and there are still negative attitudes and posts

If the Browns lose, no way in hell will everyone stay calm

As always there are some who reason, and some who find a reason to be negative. It's what passionate fan bases do

The Browns are making strides to play in post season games, it's going to be tough to be 7-4 and not 8-3

The team and coaching staff has faced so much adversity. Winning helps losing sucks, just how it is

Every game from this point on is next man up and do what it takes to win

Winning Championships is how you over come adversity

I do not want to see this Browns team think the same way as some fans do

Oh if we lose don't get upset, it'll be okay

No It's not going to be okay !

Go into Denver play to win and come out victorious

I'm not rooting to almost make the play-offs

I'm rooting for this team to make the play offs and games like this is how you make them

No bs excuses tired of hearing Browns fans putting their tail between their legs and already talking like it'll be okay to lose

It won't be ! It just won't

Time to add an 8 to the series

Change the mentality

Change the culture

GO BROWNS !!!!
1 member likes this
#2045303 Nov 24th a 10:17 PM
by jfanent
jfanent
Originally Posted by Homewood Dog
If we lose this game on Sunday, and that's a real possibility with our QB situation and all our injuries, I hope everyone stays calm and not go back to all the negative attitudes and posts. This would be a tough game even if we were healthy.

The usual whiny ass bawl babies will be at it on the first negative play.
1 member likes this