Thread Like Summary
oobernoober, Pdawg, RememberMuni
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#2047660 12/06/2023 12:37 PM
by Dawgs4Life
Dawgs4Life
Obviously a lot depends on the Lawrence situation. I'd be surprised if he plays (and IIRC, they're down to the bottom of their roster on a few OL spots)

We need to somehow figure out how to generate a pass rush again. It's been absent the past few games .... teams are deploying some quick pass stuff

I also think we need to see a little more Strong in the run game (not gadget offense) because, while he's not a great blocker, he has a chance to give us more dynamic plays
Liked Replies
#2047842 Dec 8th a 03:08 PM
by MemphisBrownie
MemphisBrownie

I've seen enough. Another W incoming.....
2 members like this
#2047931 Dec 9th a 12:59 PM
by Rishuz
Rishuz
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
Coach Al Saunders was on the radio a couple days ago.
In a nutshell, he said that we should start Flacco and it isn’t even up for discussion. I’ll take his word.

Boy what a great interview. I listen to Carmen and Lima on my way into work. Saunders called in unexpectedly. He says he listens to them every morning, thinks they have a great show, and still has ties to Cleveland (family, grandkids).

There was a weird a moment in the conversation though where I thought they asked a question and he misheard. I can't remember the exact question but he said if the starting qb decision was not entirely the coaching staff's to make that Kevin should walk. Mentioned Depo by name and kind of made fun of the fact that he wasn't in Cleveland full time. Didn't sound like he was a big fan of "collaboration".
1 member likes this