#2058799 02/08/2024 10:03 PM
by jfanent
jfanent
The kahunas on these guys.

Liked Replies
#2058841 Feb 9th a 02:45 AM
by RememberMuni
RememberMuni
Back in the early ‘90’s.. my very first job. I was in high school and had to scrub stucco off the windows off a newly built medical building. About 4 stories high. However, this was on Waco scaffolding, 2x8 boards going across the scoffolding 4’ total as floors, braces on the side also acted as rails. 24” platforms or “picks” to stand on as I scrubbed the windows. Not too scary. Eventually I was building the scaffolding itself during ensuing jobs.

Why was there stucco on the windows you ask? Because the morons that I was working for didn’t want to prep the windows with masking material. Instead choosing to finesse their trowels around the windows. -They didn’t realize that as the were troweling, all of their excess stucco was falling and sticking to the windows and window frames on the lower floors of the exterior of the building. - Hire a 15 year old moron - me, to fix it. 😆.

We were luck because we weren’t there the day that OSHA showed up. Apparently rang up a bunch of guys for not wearing hard hats and other safety gear at various parts of the job site.
1 member likes this
#2059087 Feb 11th a 05:05 PM
by BADdog
BADdog
You can get a photo op like this at the top of Rockefeller center in NYC
[Linked Image from offloadmedia.feverup.com]
1 member likes this