DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: kwhip Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:35 AM
Yeah, baby!

Part of me wants us to clinch at home Tuesday. Part of me wants to see the crowds at Hopkins Int'l watching and greeting the plane as it lands. That was awesome for the Cavs.

Decisions lol.

Is this true? Just saw Madden told the Cub's to show up at 5:30 for a 7:00 start time. Talk about raising the White Flag.
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:41 AM
https://twitter.com/WahooWarriors?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Great Twitter feed
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:58 AM
Originally Posted By: kwhip
Yeah, baby!

Part of me wants us to clinch at home Tuesday. Part of me wants to see the crowds at Hopkins Int'l watching and greeting the plane as it lands. That was awesome for the Cavs.

Decisions lol.

Is this true? Just saw Madden told the Cub's to show up at 5:30 for a 7:00 start time. Talk about raising the White Flag.

That was a question I had for local people.

Sacrifice tonight for a possible win in Cleveland?

Win at all costs, we'll party later?
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 12:00 PM
Another fun game to watch if you are a fan of the Indians. I was worried that about Kluber not having enough rest, but he really settled in after a shaky beginning.

Oh, I paid attention to the so-called bias for the Cubs by Fox that some of you mentioned. I truly did not hear any bias at all. It got me to thinking that perhaps you guys are just used to hearing the Tribe's announcers doing game, who would obviously have their own built-in bias and objective announcers probably just seem to be biased.

Regardless, the Indians are playing great baseball and it's been a lot of fun to watch. I'm hoping they win another championship for Cleveland.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 12:19 PM
You want it over with, no matter if it's in Chicago or Cleveland.
Posted By: kwhip Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 12:35 PM
Originally Posted By: lampdogg

No doubt. Never take a power team like Chicago for granted.

Our foot's on their jugular. Put pressure on it!
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 12:57 PM
Yeah, win where ever you can. Could be a tough pitching match-up though w/Bauer vs Lester.
Posted By: Dave Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 01:00 PM
Once you have the toughest kid on the block down, you cannot let them off the floor. There's no "lets win it at home" sentiment. If we let the Cubs off the floor tonight, we'll be facing Arrieta and Hendricks on full rest, with Tomlin and Kluber on short rest. Win it now.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 01:15 PM

That's the way I am... I don't want the cubs to have any hope!
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 01:22 PM
Oh, I paid attention to the so-called bias for the Cubs by Fox that some of you mentioned. I truly did not hear any bias at all. It got me to thinking that perhaps you guys are just used to hearing the Tribe's announcers doing game, who would obviously have their own built-in bias and objective announcers probably just seem to be biased.

Its not bias just Buck, but the constant fan shots praying or old fans, got old after the 1454 time , after every single pitch, dugout shots of Cubs nonstop. The 7th inning singing (Vaughn and Murry)even on the Cubs board they were like enough already. Win or lose tonite we come home and can be done with Wrigley gfor good.
Posted By: Dave Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 01:42 PM
Quote:

I guess its something they have done all year when they went through slumps / losing streaks - they call it "Show Up and Play". I think Joe Maddon is trying to unpucker their sphincters.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 01:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave
Quote:

I guess its something they have done all year when they went through slumps / losing streaks - they call it "Show Up and Play". I think Joe Maddon is trying to unpucker their sphincters.
Yeah, he's notorious for doing this ... get away and just swing away when you get here
Posted By: Dave Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 01:57 PM
Speaking of players being uptight, part of me would really like to see Ryan Merritt get the start tonight. The Cubs' hitters are all going to be trying to hit 5-run homers, and I'd love to see them screwing themselves into the ground facing Merrit's changing speeds from pitch to pitch. Plus he's a huge contrast from Kluber's power arm last night. In any case, I hope Tito's has Bauer on a very short leash, with Merritt being told to be ready at the first sign of trouble.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 02:03 PM
totally agree ... I'd pitch merritt way before Bauer
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 02:05 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
totally agree ... I'd pitch merritt way before Bauer

Same here.
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 02:11 PM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

I feel like they dialed it back quite a bit last night. They probably started hearing all the feedback about the bias. Heck, I heard some guy created a wedding registry for Schwarber and Buck. Or maybe there just wasn't that much to "cheer" about? Buck, who's notorious for being boring when calling big moments, got about excited as I ever seen him when the Cubs were scoring runs in the first few games. Even when they were down, they'd get a base-runner or two, and you'd hear "And here come the Cubs!" ... right before they'd strand guys on base.

On a side note, this is probably how Warriors fans felt watching the national broadcast for the Cavs. laugh
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 02:15 PM
Theme for tonite will be curse, goat, Bartman ect and of course Bauer finger
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 02:34 PM
Yeah, baby!

Decisions lol.

Win when you can and in any way, any shape, any form and in any place. Drag it out and the window for winning narrows. Lets finish tonight.

Saying that, I can't believe the Cubs at 103 wins this season are going to be swept at home. I fully expect it to return to CLE.
Posted By: WVDawg54 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 02:36 PM

No doubt. Never take a power team like Chicago for granted.

Our foot's on their jugular. Put pressure on it!

Agreed and agreed!!

Just win, whenever the opportunity presents itself. I live in Parkersburg, WV. My wife and I will probably be the only ones in a five mile radius celebrating...

So, I don't care where, but IF/WHEN they win the next one.
Posted By: BADdog Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 02:38 PM

Oh, I paid attention to the so-called bias for the Cubs by Fox that some of you mentioned. I truly did not hear any bias at all.

This is one thing I heard that I could not believe what I was hearing. They showed the cubs manager and talked about the cubs and mentioned him by name. Then they show a shot of of the Cleveland dugout and said "The manager for the other team" They wouldnt even say his or the teams name! "The manager for the other team"!
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 02:53 PM
Yup, every game I watched so far on Fox, it was very easy to tell the Bias. I was also reminded that Joe Buck is one of the worst announcers in this history of the freaking sport. He is flat out terrible and I DO NOT understand how he still has his job. I'm sick of him slobbering all of Schwarber. If you didn't know any better its like the guy won the medal of honor or something. He was just injured and came back, it happens all the time actually. willynilly
Posted By: kwhip Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:04 PM
Yeah. We've got Bauer, Merritt, Salazar ready. If we've got a lead later, Miller goes 1 inning. Then I believe we'll see Shaw and Allen close it out.

This will go down as one of the greatest World Series Wins of all time.

Down Brantley and Gomes. Down our #2,#3 starters and our #4 starters pitching hand busted wide open. We devour 3 of the most potent offensive teams in baseball and 2 of whom have both potent offense and pitching in Toronto and Chicago.

Sorry Cubbies fans. THAT'S the story of this post season, NOT your 108 year debacle!
Posted By: nordawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:06 PM
It wasn't that long ago the Cavs over came a 3-1 difference. I will be on edge until we get our 4th win.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:10 PM
Originally Posted By: nordawg
It wasn't that long ago the Cavs over came a 3-1 difference. I will be on edge until we get our 4th win.

Kind of how I feel about it
Posted By: WVDawg54 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:12 PM

This team feels so different from the '95 or '97 teams. Back then, I believed that we would find a way to lose and we did. The Cavs showed the world that Cleveland is capable of being a championship city and that we can have teams of destiny!!

With this team, I believe that we will be World Series champs when this series is over whether it ends tonight or in game 7. We are playing loose with reckless abandon. They are playing tight and not being patient. I think guys like Kipnis, Lindor, and Ramirez will not let us play tight because they still act like a bunch of kids playing a kid's game.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:19 PM
yep
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:26 PM
Most definitely, I feel that with the win last night, it is inevitable that the Indians win the world series. If it doesn't happen today it will the next game.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:28 PM
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
Yup, every game I watched so far on Fox, it was very easy to tell the Bias. I was also reminded that Joe Buck is one of the worst announcers in this history of the freaking sport. He is flat out terrible and I DO NOT understand how he still has his job. I'm sick of him slobbering all of Schwarber. If you didn't know any better its like the guy won the medal of honor or something. He was just injured and came back, it happens all the time actually. willynilly

Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:37 PM
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:40 PM
Speaking of players being uptight, part of me would really like to see Ryan Merritt get the start tonight. The Cubs' hitters are all going to be trying to hit 5-run homers, and I'd love to see them screwing themselves into the ground facing Merrit's changing speeds from pitch to pitch. Plus he's a huge contrast from Kluber's power arm last night. In any case, I hope Tito's has Bauer on a very short leash, with Merritt being told to be ready at the first sign of trouble.

What about starting Salazar?
Posted By: WVDawg54 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:44 PM

I know you addressed Dave for this, but I don't think it's a good idea to start Salazar in this series. He hasn't pitched a meaningful full game since September 9th. I think we bring him in for some long relief. If Bauer struggles, I wouldn't be surprised to see him early.
Posted By: Squires Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:44 PM
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 03:46 PM
Yeah, I was asking everyone. You made a good point.
Posted By: Dave Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 04:08 PM
Quote:

I really think Tito is approaching tonight as a bullpen game, so it doesn't matter that much who starts as long as the game doesn't get out of hand early. Truthfully, that's what makes me nervous about Bauer. He is capable of being dominant, but he might just as likely have a meltdown of epic proportions. He pitches emotionally - the opposite of Kluber. Bauer might walk a guy, give up a bloop single, hit the next guy, and then, when you can see the steam coming out of his ears, give up a blast. His emotions seem to snowball once things go a little wrong. That's the main reason I'd start Merritt, then follow with Bauer in the 4th or 5th. Salazar could easily be in that mix too, but it bugs me that he really isn't able to throw his breaking ball due to the torque it puts on his still-healing forearm flexor. The Cubs eat fastballs, we need to frustrate them with slop.
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 04:39 PM
The thing I will say is Bauer is usually better on the road, maybe his finger has healed more since the last start, a fitting end would be Bauer throwing a gem vs Lester.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 04:56 PM
Danny's only using two pitches. He's shutdown his curveball due to the arm strain issue, and only uses the changeup in certain situations. We'd basically throw a guy out there to toss high heat, and nothing else; sounds like a recipe for disaster given Danny's current limitations.
Posted By: WVDawg54 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 05:13 PM
Hue just had a ruling overtunred on a challenge. I believe that all the signs are pointing to a big win tonight.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 05:22 PM
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Danny's only using two pitches. He's shutdown his curveball due to the arm strain issue, and only uses the changeup in certain situations. We'd basically throw a guy out there to toss high heat, and nothing else; sounds like a recipe for disaster given Danny's current limitations.

I agree. Cubs are a fastball hitting team. Better to feed them a steady diet of breaking balls. Salazar has an excellent changeup, but without his curveball it may not be the best matchup.

For some reason, I have a good feeling about Bauer tonight. He needs a quick first inning to settle down. We need the Bauer that pitched 5 incredible innings in relief against the Blue Jays during that 19inning epic back in July.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 07:44 PM
Let's go Tribe!

Close it out tonight and we can get a jump on the celebration right away. wink
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 07:47 PM
Posted By: jfanent Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 08:11 PM
Benched Chisenhall?
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 08:23 PM
Tito probably wanted both Napoli and Santana's bats in today's lineup.

I would guess that Chisenhall will get a pinch hit opportunity today.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 09:45 PM
Chisenhall not feeling well and was sent back to hotel with hope he could return a little closer to game time, Francona says.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:17 PM
I wonder why Coco isn't in the lineup more often. He plays winning baseball. He does so many little things well. I love Tito, but man, what's up w/leaving Coco on the bench?
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:23 PM
I wonder why Coco isn't in the lineup more often. He plays winning baseball. He does so many little things well. I love Tito, but man, what's up w/leaving Coco on the bench?

I would have Coco starting. Recently I've been playing as the Indians on Mlb the Show 16 and noticed that Coco is always on the bench there too. I've been substituting him him and just like in real life, almost every time I do, he does something. I love that guy, just can't get enough COCO! ooo
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:25 PM
Coco's older. It's much like how we used Giambi during Tito's first year in Cleveland. Use him sparingly, and get great results from off the bench play.

Not sure he'd be as effective playing every day for a full length game.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:28 PM
It was interesting to see what looked like standing room only at Progressive Field to watch the Indians play in Chicago.

I knew that Progressive Field had installed the largest "scoreboard" in the country (the world?). With a humongous viewing screen.

Is that right?

Was Progressive Field "sold out" for the away games?

How much was admission?
Posted By: Dave Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:29 PM
Coco's a liability in the field because he can't throw the ball across the street. My wife has a better arm.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:31 PM
Coco's a liability in the field because he can't throw the ball across the street. My wife has a better arm.

poke What!!!?????? Coco's arm is the best in the major leagues, are you crazy? ooo
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:33 PM
This is the first time I am going to disagree w/you. I'm not debating his arm strength, but I really think he brings a ton of things to the table. He is a great bunter, has hit well in the clutch, made a couple of great plays in the field, actually swings at pitches to protect base stealers, etc.

You win w/guys like that.
Posted By: Dave Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:40 PM
Quote:

How much was admission?

$5.00 admission for the watch party, no seating sold in the outfield bleachers or the outer LF & RF upper decks. I heard they had about 25,000 last night. I have no idea about the relative size of the screen.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:40 PM
I think tickets were five bucks. Apparently everyone was throwing paper airplanes.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:41 PM
Just found it. Only $5 general admission.

But the stadium is sold out!

What a concept.

Posted By: Jester Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:47 PM
And I think it all goes to charity
Posted By: Dave Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:47 PM
Its fine if you disagree - I think you know baseball. I'm just saying that when guys start going 1st to 3rd on singles to left, and when singles to left start becoming doubles, you increase the pressure on your pitching staff by quite a lot.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:50 PM
I hear you and I do respect your opinion.
Posted By: Dave Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:54 PM
I hear you and I do respect your opinion.

Ditto. thumbsup

Go Featherheads, bring it on home tonight!
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 10:54 PM
ONE HOUR!!!

Posted By: Jcamm Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:00 PM
Quote:

How much was admission?

$5.00 admission for the watch party, no seating sold in the outfield bleachers or the outer LF & RF upper decks. I heard they had about 25,000 last night. I have no idea about the relative size of the screen.

They are sold out tonite
Posted By: jaybird Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:33 PM
Originally Posted By: Jcamm
Quote:

How much was admission?

They are sold out tonite

Ive got a bunch of friends there tonight... Go tribe...
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:36 PM
ONE HOUR!!!

Hahaha...The Runaways! Lita and Joan's first band. Crazy stories w/that band and those girls. The decadent 70's...another example of a different time/era than today. The men they came across from producers, manager, concert booker etc. would all be locked up today. But, so would Jimmy Page, Jagger, Richards etc. etc.

Sorry, sidetrack...

TRIBE TIME, in 20 min!
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:45 PM
Joan Jett was so hot back in the day, now she swings from the other side of the fence.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:51 PM
lets go
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:51 PM
This is it.
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:53 PM
HERE WE GO.....

As the Browns linger in the basement let our Indians fly high!
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:53 PM
After yet another crappy Browns game today? I'm ready for our Indians!

-GO TRIBE!!!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:55 PM
well, this could be monumental
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:58 PM
Man that look of determination by Francona, he is ready to win!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/30/16 11:59 PM
me too
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:01 AM
Let's shock the world , again
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:05 AM
Does anyone know the official odds of a team coming back to win it all after being down 3 to 1? (I wonder.....) Has it ever happened?

?????????????
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:05 AM
hmm
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:09 AM
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20
Does anyone know the official odds of a team coming back to win it all after being down 3 to 1? (I wonder.....) Has it ever happened?

?????????????

Royals 85 last one
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:09 AM
They said it's happened a couple times,don't remember how many times.

I think the 85 royals was the last time it happened (?)
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:10 AM

?????????????

Royals 85 last one

Thanks for confirming
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:11 AM

?????????????

I googled it:

How many teams have won best-of-seven postseason series after being down 3-1?

Not counting this year's Cubs, 81 teams have fallen behind 3-1 in a best-of-seven playoff series. Of those 81 teams, 12 have come back to win the series in question -- five times in World Series play. Overall, that means 14.8 percent team of teams in the Cubs' position have pulled off the comeback. At this point, you'll note that history is a bit kinder to such teams than is the coin-flip model.

What about those teams who, like the Cubs, will have to play the final two games on the road?

Good point. If the Cubs win Game 5 and extend the series, then they'll play Game 6 and if necessary Game 7 at Progressive Field in Cleveland. As it turns out, 44 teams down 3-1 have been tasked with winning the final two games away from home, and six have pulled it off. That comes to 13.6 percent of such teams. That's not as promising as those overall "down 3-1" numbers, but it's still a bit better than the coin-flip outlook.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/indian...n-3-games-to-1/
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:13 AM
So if the Indians win tonight, it won't be a sweep but could it be a swiffer?
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:14 AM
That was an attempted golf shot.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:15 AM
They know there's one 2 outs right, not 3?
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:16 AM
Wouldn't have taken that swing...
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:16 AM
But quick
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:17 AM
Struck out the side.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:18 AM
So far it looks like they're swinging at junk, probably excited. I expect the Cubs to be exactly the same way, I would pitch almost 70% breaking balls if I were Baur.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:19 AM
yea - it will be interesting to see if they stay aggressive - hope so...
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:19 AM
They wont go down without a fight...you don't win 100+ games for nothing. Hopefully we can respond.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:19 AM
Davis is one heck of a liability during the post Season ; Going to be a long night having to listen to these announcers ..
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:20 AM
gotta be low scoring
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:23 AM
Good one Trev!
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:23 AM
That was one low strike but I'm not complaining! naughtydevil
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:25 AM
Awesome
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:25 AM
This is a zillion times better than watching the Browns game(s). Yes, a zillion!
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:26 AM
This is a zillion times better than watching the Browns game(s). Yes, a zillion!

Are you suuuure? brownie
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:26 AM
One thing with Bauer, he don't waste time between pitches
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:28 AM
Looks like we've got good Bauer tonight.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:28 AM
Originally Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask

Are you suuuure? brownie

Yes sir! thumbsup
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:29 AM
Looks like we've got good Bauer tonight.

And good Lester too
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:29 AM

Are you suuuure? brownie

Yes sir! thumbsup

I'm with ya! thumbsup
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:29 AM
Not a good start
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:30 AM
That was not good. OMEN PLAY (rolls horror music).
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:30 AM
I'd like to make Lester work more.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:30 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:30 AM
BOOM!
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:30 AM
Then there is jram!!
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:30 AM
Here we go!!!!!!
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:30 AM
BOOM SHOCKA LOCKA!
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:30 AM

Yes, the OMEN was that we were gonna score!
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:31 AM
OMG - What a shot!
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:31 AM
Wahoo!

Score first
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:31 AM
Yes!!!!!!!!! JRam!!!!
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:31 AM
Jose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:31 AM
Originally Posted By: Punchsmack
I'd like to make Lester work more.

Yeah, we're swinging a little bit too much for my liking right now, need to calm down.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:31 AM
And here we go !
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:31 AM
Originally Posted By: MrTed

Yes, the OMEN was that we were gonna score!

lol. I might have to take that comment back.
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:32 AM
Figures Harbaugh is rooting for the Cubs
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:32 AM
ugh - good play by 3rd baseman there...
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:33 AM
Challenge that crap?!
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:33 AM
Originally Posted By: Dawg_Traveler
ugh - good play by 3rd baseman there...

It really was.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:33 AM
I'd have challenged that.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:34 AM
I'm thinking we're going to need atleast 5 runs tonight
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:34 AM
His foot was way off the bag. Obvious.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:35 AM
lets go
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:35 AM
I wouldn't say WAY off ..
Posted By: jfanent Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:35 AM
Originally Posted By: leadtheway

You thought that in game 3, didn't you?
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:35 AM

It rolled back to it bufore guyer touched
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:35 AM
We've scored first. We're unreal in the winning percentages when we score first.

We need less hyperbole tonight tongue
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:36 AM
I hope we end this series just so I don't have to see this Addison Russell commercial ever again. Every commercial break since the 1st first game, ugh
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:36 AM

at the very end it got very close...
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:36 AM
Originally Posted By: jfanent

You thought that in game 3, didn't you?

Totoally different feel, both teams are being super aggressive
Posted By: columbusdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:37 AM

I think he got it back in time. Was off when he caught it, but too close to waste a review on IMO
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:38 AM

at the very end it got very close...

I don't think a challenge would have been successful.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:38 AM
Bauer's got some nasty movement tonight. I hope he can stay locked in all night.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:38 AM
We've scored first. We're unreal in the winning percentages when we score first.

We need less hyperbole tonight tongue

That doesn't mean anything in terms of how many we need to score just because we scored first. I'm thinking you don't know what hyperbole means
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:38 AM
I hope we end this series just so I don't have to see this Addison Russell commercial ever again. Every commercial break since the 1st first game, ugh

That Verizon/Jamie Foxx commercial is way overplayed.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:38 AM
How many challenges do they get?
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:39 AM
Dang it, nice hit
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:39 AM
man - he saw the curve-ball the entire way...not a good sign tracking the ball that well...
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:39 AM
Bauer needs to keep ball down. This isn't the team to elevate the fastball
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:39 AM

That Verizon/Jamie Foxx commercial is way overplayed.

Yes it is too. I'm guessing it's because of appletv, but it's basically the same 3-4 commericals
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:40 AM
so is Heyward like 8' tall? That guy looks TALL tonight smile
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:40 AM
They are making great contact tonight
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:40 AM
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
How many challenges do they get?

Two, I think.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:40 AM
Wicked
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:41 AM
Yes!!!
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:41 AM
That 4 seamer movement tonight is crazy
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:43 AM
Good inning Trevor, let's get another insurance run or 6
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:43 AM
Bauer's curveball keeps getting better and better.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:43 AM
He swung at that? Wow.
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:43 AM
Great job Trev
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:44 AM
wow - the more scoreless innings we get on them, the more they will press and we can relax...setting up nicely so far...just keep adding a few runs..GO TRIBE!
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:45 AM
Free Tacos on Wednesday between 2 and 6!
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:47 AM

Taco Bell will probably be mobbed, it's almost better not to go, me thinks.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:49 AM
Wow talk about looking uncomfortable with a bat
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:49 AM

Not like it's Chipotle or anything.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:49 AM
It hit fair first
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:50 AM
I guess Buck didn't see where the ball hit inside the chalk, moron.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:51 AM
Nice catch.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:51 AM
OK - I'll give them props for that catch
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:51 AM
Nice catch.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:51 AM
Our outfielders would have knocked themselves out trying to catch that
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:51 AM
What the flip kind of catch was that! lol
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:52 AM
Lester looks very hittable and vulnerable tonight.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:52 AM
Dave Winfield used to do that on the other side.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:53 AM
Lester looks very hittable and vulnerable tonight.

Just ask Ramirez! wink
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:54 AM

Not like it's Chipotle or anything.

I'll have you guys tacos then.
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:55 AM
I guess Buck didn't see where the ball hit inside the chalk, moron.

It has to stay fair all the way past the base though, and im not sure it did.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:56 AM
Man Bauer got robbed on that. Is that play not reviewable ?
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:58 AM
Nice
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 12:58 AM
What's that guy next to Tito doing?
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:00 AM
Bauer is already looking worlds better than game two.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:00 AM
Can't complain.
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:00 AM
Woohoo!! Keep it up!
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:01 AM
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Bauer is already looking worlds better than game two.

Yeah, if he can keep this up, how long do we keep him in there?
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:02 AM
Keep him till at least the 7th. Call in Miller for the 7th or onward if someone reaches 2nd base.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:03 AM
With his pitch count so far , he should be able to get 7
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:04 AM
Not sure about that
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:04 AM
A lead off bunt?
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:04 AM
need to get some higher pitch counts...
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:05 AM
Come on guys, make him work.

Napoli should wait for a hanger.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:05 AM
A lead off bunt?

pitcher...
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:05 AM
We are making it too easy for lester
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:06 AM
A lead off bunt?

pitcher...
it was kipnis
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:07 AM
A lead off bunt?

pitcher...

It was Kipnis
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:07 AM
good at bat for Napoli...bad luck on that foul
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:07 AM
So much harder when there's only a couple guys pulling their weight on offense
Posted By: jaybird Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:08 AM
How many crazy foul balls can they catch.. Damn..
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:09 AM
A lead off bunt?

pitcher...

It was Kipnis

that was odd then- I assumed it Bauer... I need to put my glasses on
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:09 AM
So much harder when there's only a couple guys pulling their weight on offense

That team in the other dugout is saying the same thing
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:09 AM
I want to see Nap get a blast so he feels like he made a contribution in the Series
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:10 AM
Originally Posted By: waterdawg
I want to see Nap get a blast so he feels like he made a contribution in the Series
missed last night by about a foot
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:11 AM
And that's why our offense has to score
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:11 AM
Crap.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:11 AM
bummer - announcer saying "they have to score here'... HR frown
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:11 AM
Ut-oh?

He must have heard the announcer.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:11 AM
Nooooooo!
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:11 AM
Bauer will give up the long ball, he's a fly ball pitcher who elevated his fastball. The cubs eat fastballs
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:12 AM
Double crap.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:12 AM
Our outfielders blow, like seriously
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:12 AM
better throw and they get him at second..
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:12 AM
Bauers magic pill has worn off.
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:12 AM
Damn I was hoping he wouldn't do anything the whole series
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:12 AM
This crap needs to stop now.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:13 AM
Back them off the plate!!!!
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:13 AM
time for Tito to get us settled down and having better at bats..
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:13 AM
Bauer is shook up, he better have an extremely short leash
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:14 AM
Yep Bauer is done
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:14 AM
Time for a mound visit.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:15 AM
time for double-play...need to get out of this quick...Bauer is missing wide or in the middle...
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:15 AM
Looks like the best team in baseball again, one game too soon
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:15 AM
Who was the ugly chick with the dark roots?
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:15 AM
What the hell?
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:16 AM
Gotta K this guy.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:16 AM
super delayed strike call..I like it
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:17 AM
come on
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:17 AM
clevinger now
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:17 AM
Triple next?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:18 AM
ugh
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:18 AM
should get russell now...has not had a good swing yet.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:18 AM
And that should about do it, we are scared now
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:18 AM
This is bad, very bad.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:18 AM
Wow, worst possible scenario, at least get one out, unbelievable. I'm not sure Bauer has the mental make up to be a successful pitcher.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:19 AM
stupid stupid...never should have been able to get a bat on that ball with 2 strikes...
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:20 AM
yeah, not good now
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:21 AM
OK - just limit damage...thank you 3rd base ref! smile
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:22 AM
It was that omen play a few innings ago.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:22 AM
good edge pitch there...
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:22 AM
could break it open here
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:23 AM
Come on Tito, you are getting out-managed now...
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:23 AM
Okay, that is fine, double play.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:23 AM
Bauer should be a middle reliever, not a starter.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:23 AM
Bauer needs moved for a bat in offseason
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:23 AM
A hit here and we're cooked.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:24 AM
We are just being out played tonight so far
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:24 AM
oh no
Posted By: jaybird Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:24 AM
Oh man...
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:24 AM
they have been tracking his pitches all game very well...too many times through the lineup...not sure why he is still in there? This is ball game right here!
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:25 AM
If we get out of this, we can win.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:25 AM
It'd be nice if ESPNs online radio would stop interrupting each inning with random commercials..
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:25 AM
Move a guy who is pitching on short rest, a terribly bum finger, and has a decent regular season record...

Lead, your hyperbole never makes much sense.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:26 AM
yeah, bauer just wasn't viable
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:26 AM
Need a strike out
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:26 AM
Go high on Ross. In tight.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:27 AM
Ross is gunning ... should be able to KO here..
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:28 AM
does Bauer have a changeup?
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:28 AM
Really woulda pulled Bauer a while ago.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:28 AM
well, now it's tough
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:29 AM
RBI Run Bauered In.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:30 AM
It's coming back to cleveland
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:30 AM
Tough for Bauer with HR, double, multiple bunts offered up...not giving him much 'go to' locations.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:30 AM
yeah, game 6 now
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:30 AM
It's coming back to cleveland

Bottom of the 4th and they're only up by two. No reason to give in already.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:30 AM
Bats were gonna heat up soon or later. It was inevitable.

Just gotta hope our bats stay warm. We are done scoring tonight.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:31 AM
Buck, get the hell out of here, Lester can't swing it.

Okay, starting pitcher allows 3 runs, not the greatest effort but still a very winnable game for the offense. This is still alright.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:31 AM
Like to see us do the same...play some small ball and put the pressure on their D
Posted By: columbusdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:31 AM
There are still 5 more innings. It isn't over guys. Sheesh.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:32 AM
Buck, get the hell out of here, Lester can't swing it.

Okay, starting pitcher allows 3 runs, not the greatest effort but still a very winnable game for the offense. This is still alright.

Agreed...wheels could have totally fallen off --> Tito had some brass ones to keep Bauer in that long ... 2 runs we can overcome
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:32 AM
gotta answer
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:33 AM
Originally Posted By: columbusdawg

Haha yes, funny reading the responses
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:34 AM
Yep , you can't expect a shout every night from your pitching staff .. Time for the guys to Step Up !
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:34 AM
OK - they executed that inning very well...let's see how we come back...be nice to get the lead back here --> take some momentum back from them
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:34 AM
at least make lester work
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:35 AM
Bats were gonna heat up soon or later. It was inevitable.

Just gotta hope our bats stay warm. We are done scoring tonight.

Whaddya mean we are done scoring? Only the 5th inning and we're done scoring?
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:35 AM
Originally Posted By: columbusdawg

Haha yes, funny reading the responses

Well, to be fair, we did watch the Browns today brownie
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:35 AM
Perfect response!
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:35 AM
Yeah Joe! Here comes Cleveland!
Posted By: columbusdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:35 AM
Nice start Santana!
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:35 AM
SWEET!!! Man the crowd went quiet fast! wink
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:36 AM
See
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:36 AM
okay..
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:36 AM
good start. get him in
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:38 AM
advancing the runner, good sound baseball.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:38 AM
Sac Single you could say.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:38 AM
lets go
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:38 AM
gets the runner over. Be hilarious to see a bunt score Santana here
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:39 AM
Counts the same.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:39 AM
Yeah, that wasn't a strike.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:39 AM
Strike?
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:39 AM
gets the runner over. Be hilarious to see a bunt score Santana here

Rather not have an out just yet if we can help it.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:40 AM
awful umping
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:40 AM
Shut up Chicago, that was as outside as it gets.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:41 AM
That's enough outta you too Ghostbuster!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:41 AM
lol
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:43 AM
nice at bat...
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:43 AM
Like hell!
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:43 AM
Shoulda swung
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:43 AM
That was the same exact location that you just called a ball, horrible umpiring.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:43 AM
dang
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:44 AM
Dam Ump's
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:44 AM
dude - that was terrible - be consistent - that out was all on the ump
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:44 AM
Robbed.
Posted By: columbusdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:44 AM
That was the same exact location that you just called a ball, horrible umpiring.

Horrible. 2 balls callled for that location, then pulls the string on the third. Awful
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:44 AM
Shoulda swung

It was 6 inches off the plate.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:45 AM
Horrible offense, wow!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:45 AM
not a good outcome
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:45 AM
Totally robbed...
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:45 AM
Don't swing at the first dang pitch .. shezzzzzzzzzz
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:45 AM
dang - that is why I wanted the bunt -- get a run and put the infield off balance....
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:46 AM
I don't care if you have to perform a suicide bunt to get the run in from 3rd. To not get it home after reaching 2nd base with 0 outs is just inexcusable.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:46 AM
Could of had Coco batting with two on, assuming Perez strikes out. Bull crap strike three call.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:48 AM
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg
Shoulda swung

And yet a strike. That's why I said he should have swung.

I say this every game, they need a computer to call balls & strikes. No more bad calls.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:49 AM
5 innings...still ours to win...
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:50 AM
Calm down son.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:51 AM
Cubs have that confidence again...willing to wait out our nibbling. Have to attack them now. Need to hold them the rest of the game.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:52 AM
Love how they scream every time there's a hit, like its a home run and then its just a pop up for an out.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:52 AM
Shoulda swung

I say this every game, they need a computer to call balls & strikes. No more bad calls.

No one will agree to getting rid of the Ump in baseball.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:53 AM
ugh
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:53 AM
Not cool.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:53 AM
The bad karma from the Browns game is leaking into the WS.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:54 AM
Cubs are playing our game - make them make mistakes - good small baseball...we are pressing too much. I thought we'd be looser and Cubs would have all the pressure on them
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:55 AM
Putting it lightly, our pitching leaves a little to be desired this game. Just not good.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:55 AM
The bad karma from the Browns game is leaking into the WS.

Actually, my theory is that the Brown's are sucking all the bad karma from the Cavs and Indians so they can win...once they do, the Browns' can win...until then the Browns' are just sucking it up to help the greater good of Cleveland wink
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:55 AM
Hope this guy is on a short leash too. No reason a Major League pitcher should be hitting the dirt after 14 pitches.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:55 AM
come on o
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:56 AM
Shoulda swung

No one will agree to getting rid of the Ump in baseball.

Especially the umps!
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:56 AM
Alright
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:57 AM
Putting it lightly, our pitching leaves a little to be desired this game. Just not good.

Bauer should've been pulled earlier than he was. He did great, but his arm isn't going to make it 6-7 innings.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:57 AM
We need an offensive output here.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 01:58 AM
yes
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:02 AM

Bauer should've been pulled earlier than he was. He did great, but his arm isn't going to make it 6-7 innings.

I thought maybe 1 run too late...in hindsight probably should be 2-1
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:02 AM
Now get this guy around to home plate!
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:03 AM
Davis! Good hit...please please please please get him home...
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:03 AM
Offense is just bad on so many levels. 2 hits is pathetic. Yeah Bauer should have been yanked, but Tito failed by starting him at all. He's a flyball pitcher who's favorite pitch is a high fastball. What did they think was going to happen. Hopefully Tomlin pitches another gem
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:03 AM
Can't throw to first? I would steal immediately!
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:03 AM

I thought maybe 1 run too late...in hindsight probably should be 2-1

I agree.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:03 AM
Good one Davis!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:04 AM
okay
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:05 AM
wow - that pitched looked close
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:05 AM
That was a ball, just like the two pitches on Guyer were balls.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:06 AM
wow - that pitched looked close

Looked to me just like those two on Guyer that got him struck out.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:06 AM
Shoulda tried on that one Kip.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:06 AM
hmmmmm....doesn't Kip have to swing at that with 2 strikes?
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:07 AM
Pulling your glove back into the strike zone obviously works sometimes.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:08 AM
Pulling your glove back into the strike zone obviously works sometimes.

Yeah, Perez is pretty good at it too.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:08 AM
dang
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:09 AM
okay okay
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:09 AM
Yes! Sweet!
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:09 AM
SEE! WE'RE STILL IN THIS!
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:09 AM
wow - way to battle Lindor...I thought for sure he was going to get out...HUGE
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:10 AM
Wow, that outfielder is damn lucky that ball just bounced into his glove like that.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:10 AM
the Of took a huge chance diving for that ball...if he misses it is at least a double
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:10 AM
Lindor isn't very good on the bases
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:10 AM
ugh
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:11 AM
dang - a bad throw that turned out OK
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:11 AM
Damn.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:11 AM
At least Napoli now leads off.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:13 AM
yeah - keeps us close and shifts the pressure back on the pitchers to keep runners off the base...advantage us! smile
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:13 AM
I can't wait till they institute a pitch clock.
Posted By: kingodawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:14 AM
Maybe they should blow this team up
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:14 AM
It's all good.

We are only down one, and have every bit of out bullpen powder dry. I'd love to have the lead here ...... but I still think we're OK.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:15 AM
Originally Posted By: kingodawg
Maybe they should blow this team up

roflnow that is so this board on Sundays! rofl
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:16 AM
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
It's all good.

We are only down one, and have every bit of out bullpen powder dry. I'd love to have the lead here ...... but I still think we're OK.

we win 4-3 smile
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:17 AM
I cant handle any more losing today.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:18 AM
They just made a great play on Lindor. Not bad baserunning at all.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:18 AM
I cant handle any more losing today.

Don't go to the casino.
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:20 AM
They just made a great play on Lindor. Not bad baserunning at all.

Agreed
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:20 AM
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
I can't wait till they institute a pitch clock.

Nah, don't think that would improve the game.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:23 AM
lol - there was that called strike last time...
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:23 AM
man - that was a long single...
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:23 AM
Good!
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:23 AM
Tying run on first with no outs!
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:24 AM
Time to bunt him over?

That would be a mistake for them to move to Chapman this early.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:25 AM
time for a Santana Jack!
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:27 AM
Thank you!
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:27 AM
time for a Santana Jack!

ooo
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:27 AM
sweet! huge again! Pressure on them!
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:28 AM
What does a passed ball mean?
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:29 AM
dang - the pitch you want to go out on Santana...at least Napoli moved over to scoring position
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:29 AM
All I know is that Chapman's pitches are really fast. If you connect good on one of them, its as good as gone! I've seen it before.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:29 AM
Well, that sucks.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:29 AM
Heavy drama, gotta love it.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:29 AM
passed ball means the error is on the catcher...wild pitch is on the pitcher
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:29 AM
It's an error on the catcher not the pitcher
Posted By: columbusdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:30 AM

The catcher should have caught it
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:30 AM
Thanks guys.
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:30 AM

It's pretty much just an error on the catcher. Wild pitch is in the pitcher.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:31 AM
Now I know how others feel when we bring in Miller.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:31 AM
come on...base hit baby!
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:33 AM
Just meet the ball guys.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:33 AM
comeon
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:33 AM
ugh
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:33 AM
Come on!
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:34 AM
damn it
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:34 AM
oh well
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:34 AM
dang that is fast
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:35 AM
lol it is
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:35 AM
that is going to leave a mark
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:35 AM
Don't know that I'd be wanting to take a hit for the team if I want to have kids later on in my life!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:35 AM
for real
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:36 AM
Now would be a good time to knock one out of the park Perez!
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:36 AM
...man my heart is pounding...
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:36 AM
Just play small ball and get the lead runner in.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:36 AM
man
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:37 AM
...man my heart is pounding...

Everyone's heart is pounding!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:38 AM
yeesh
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:38 AM
That shoulda been a homer!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:38 AM
i knoww
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:39 AM
Whatever.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:39 AM
dangit
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:39 AM
Dang it!
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:39 AM
shoot....
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:39 AM
At least they got someone who can sing tonight!
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:40 AM
Leaving a hell of a lot of stranded base runners tonight.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:41 AM
Yeah, how many innings in a row have we had people on base and left them there?
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:41 AM
That was pretty good Mr. Vedder.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:42 AM
Wonder what Company has the rights to next years World Series ?? Hope I don't have to put up with FOX again .. And yes I expect us to be back !
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:42 AM
love eddie
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:42 AM
been a good time for an "Alive" rendition too!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:42 AM
but hate trajiling
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:42 AM

That's baseball, the two best teams playing for it
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:44 AM

That's baseball, the two best teams playing for it

Yep.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:44 AM
Thought we'd see Gomes tonight.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:44 AM
Wonder what Company has the rights to next years World Series ?? Hope I don't have to put up with FOX again .. And yes I expect us to be back !

You have to watch Fox until 2023
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:45 AM
lets hope for one more shot
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:45 AM
make chap work
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:45 AM

You have to watch Fox until 2023

thumbsdown
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:46 AM
fox has owned ws coverage
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:46 AM
Need someone to get on base and then another player hit a home run giving us a 4-3 ball game.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:47 AM
yes ideally lol
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:47 AM
HPB?
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:48 AM
Don't ruin your foot dude, I know it's the World Series and all, but if ya can't do it, ya can't do it.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:49 AM
get out of this
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:51 AM
bad throw ...gr....
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:51 AM
Horrible throw to second.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:51 AM
Does that mean we get another Taco?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:51 AM
wtf
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:52 AM
taco hopefully lol
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:52 AM
Wasn't too high for a tall guy like that.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:52 AM
Yeah, what of it Cubs? That was a "strike." It does work both ways.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:52 AM
Why walk him to get to their best hitter?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:53 AM
huge batter
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:53 AM
I wish they called those high strikes more often...
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:53 AM
Why walk him to get to their best hitter?

Yeah, doesn't make much sense to me. I'd rather face anyone except Zobrist.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:54 AM
I wish they called those high strikes more often...

Isn't the strike zone particular to each batter? I always thought it was from your shoulders to your knees.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:54 AM
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
taco hopefully lol

Nope, just one free taco for the first stolen base. There were quite a few stolen bases last year with the Royals, but only one free taco.

I didn't bother trying to get it because the lines are usually crazy for a $.79 taco.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:55 AM
Really Allen?
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:55 AM
C'mon Allen!
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:56 AM
Oh dear, here comes the Shwarb love.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:56 AM
guess that is why! smile Worked like Tito ordered it up! lol
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:57 AM

I didn't bother trying to get it because the lines are usually crazy for a $.79 taco.

You get your money's worth! $.79 for s@8#!
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:58 AM
that's like old Taco Bell days...for 2 bucks I'd eat like a king a be full! smile
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 02:59 AM
Taco bell doesnt use real meat anymore. Who knows what they put in those tacos.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:00 AM
indecision will kill ya!
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:00 AM
I give those fast food coupons they give out at Trailblazers games (when they score 100) to somebody homeless.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:00 AM
Even Yan thinks he should've taken that swing.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:00 AM
Just remember....With the Chapman fastball, if you connect it goes a long way...
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:01 AM
Originally Posted By: PDXBrownsFan
I give those fast food coupons they give out at Trailblazers games (when they score 100) to somebody homeless.

every time I go they never do...
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:01 AM
This is our karma for winning the NBA championship we will proceed to do the opposite as the cavs. Because god hates Cleveland as we know
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:01 AM
Swing the bat!!!!
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:01 AM

Sawdust, animal fat & soy nuggets.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:02 AM
Yes!
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:02 AM
lol- Chapman didn't move... smile
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:03 AM
This is our karma for winning the NBA championship we will proceed to do the opposite as the cavs. Because god hates Cleveland as we know

rolleyesx1000
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:03 AM
Hopefully that's their mistake for tonight. Gotta make them pay for it.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:03 AM

Sawdust, animal fat & soy nuggets.

Sounds about right. The shredded chicken taco I had was the consistency of cat food.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:03 AM
I bet he was thinking Tacos! smile
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:04 AM
Kipnis....come on, boy!

If not him then Lindor to help move Davis.
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:05 AM

Sounds about right. The shredded chicken taco I had was the consistency of cat food.

I wouldn't pay .79 for that....
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:05 AM
Gonna need an extra base hit here Kip. You said you wanted to win this in front of your friends and family in Chicago. This is your chance.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:05 AM
You almost have to send Davis, kipnis is prone to the DP
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:06 AM

I wouldn't pay .79 for that....

What about the McRib? naughtydevil
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:06 AM
You almost have to send Davis, kipnis is prone to the DP

Maybe on a hit and run, not a straight steal....or not cool
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:06 AM
huge jump...
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:06 AM
Now he needs to take 3rd, only player I'd trust stealing here
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:07 AM
He's got chapman all messed up
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:07 AM
I like this....maybe getting into Chapman's head?
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:07 AM
Chapman has totally lost it.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:08 AM
Kip needs to be more disciplined. That was terrible.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:08 AM
Kipnis will bail him out chasing at pitches 2 feet out of zone
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:08 AM
dang Kip...be smart!
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:09 AM
Stop swinging.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:09 AM
Horrible at bat, wow, what the hell is he going?
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:09 AM
God he's bad
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:09 AM
No....move that runner Kip. Make contact.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:09 AM
Kip needs to be more disciplined. That was terrible.

Probably trying to get a repeat of last nights homer.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:09 AM
Same pitch and will be strike 3
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:09 AM
same pitch...both times looked like Kip had preset to swing before the pitch
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:10 AM
two words: pitch clock
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:10 AM
Way to come through
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:10 AM
dude should be on base with a walk with that at bat...
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:11 AM
If I were Maddon, I'd walk Lindor and pitch the Napoli.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:11 AM
Can someone get a frigging base hit and drive the run in, christ.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:12 AM
I like Lindor in this situation...he is due
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:12 AM
He would have done that with kip up this might be tied
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:12 AM
good call Tito...that is better..
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:12 AM
WHAT THE HELL? That was off the plate!
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:13 AM
Come on wild pitch
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:13 AM
Lindor just watching
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:14 AM
SWING THE DAMN BAT!
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:14 AM
Bull crap
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:14 AM
And game. Find some damn bats next season
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:14 AM
bad call on that one I think...low.. the new zone...
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:14 AM
Unreal.
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:14 AM
Im not sure any of those were strikes.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:14 AM
Choke Cleveland style
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:14 AM
I can't believe he just stood there.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:15 AM

that's awesome in game 5 of the World Series up 3-1 rofl
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:15 AM

Yeah, because Lester and Chanpman are bums. How are we not up 13-3?
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:16 AM
22 years old kid still , And the biggest problem , Moving strike zone ..
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:17 AM

And that makes the statement less true how? To beat good pitching you need to be able to hit and move runners along as the long ball isn't something you can count on. But sure I guess if you're a homer then we are doing awesome batting sub .200
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:17 AM
I'd still like to see that last pitch on Lindor...see if it was as low as I thought it looked.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:18 AM
Im ok with a win at home. The fans will go crazy in the streets.
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:19 AM
I think that was our best chance to tie it...but, we will see how the 9th goes. Nap is well due for a HR.

That's ok, we will just have to win it in front of 60,000 at Progressive!
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:19 AM
Unless Napoli goes yard, there's not much we'll be able to do with the bottom of the order against 100+ MPH balls a foot off the zone.
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:19 AM

And that makes the statement less true how? To beat good pitching you need to be able to hit and move runners along as the long ball isn't something you can count on. But sure I guess if you're a homer then we are doing awesome batting sub .200

The Cubs are hitting worse than us this series and that's with the bums you think we have pitching for us.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:19 AM
that and if we lose tonight, we took 2 of 3 in Chicago...I was just hoping we'd win 1 to get back to Cleveland. It is tough to win 3 in a row...
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:20 AM
I guess I'll take being up 3-2 going back to Cleveland. If you would have told me we'd win two in Chicago, I'd have been happy to hear that after losing Game 2 like we did.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:21 AM
I think that was our best chance to tie it...but, we will see how the 9th goes. Nap is well due for a HR.

That would be like a Major League movie..lol
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:22 AM

Can you tell us again how Lindor is a liability in the field? I think that will solidify your knowledge over the Indians FO.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:22 AM
He's out at second I think.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:22 AM
Nevermind
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:23 AM

Honestly, I kind of felt this was going to go to the Cubs anyway. They are desperate for at least one home win, and we had Bauer going againat Lester. We've got two good chances to win at home ... Since, I don't even know.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:24 AM
He's out at second I think.

He was if Kip holds on to the ball
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:25 AM
that and if we lose tonight, we took 2 of 3 in Chicago...I was just hoping we'd win 1 to get back to Cleveland. It is tough to win 3 in a row...

Especially against a 100+ win team. They are not going to roll over and die.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:26 AM
funny...I'm sitting here watching the Indians thinking they are going to pull this out...watching the Browns I sit there and thinking how are we going to blow this? In both cases my BP is way up smile
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:28 AM
You guys think, regarldess of outcome this year, we can make it back to the WS next year? Cubs look legit but I feel like we over-achieved this year.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:29 AM
3 outs to decide! Do we tie - win - or go back to Cleveland?
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:30 AM
You guys think, regarldess of outcome this year, we can make it back to the WS next year? Cubs look legit but I feel like we over-achieved this year.

We have some of the best pitching in the league and a lot of players were injured this year.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:30 AM
Only piece we can potentially be missing is Napoli. Our starting rotation remains intact, bar Lead coming in and trading everyone but Kluber away, and our offense should only get better. Our bullpen will only get better next year, too.

We should contend for a couple of years.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:30 AM
What is the advantage of having Gomes behind the plate
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:31 AM

I don't think we overachieved until we lost some key parts to our bullpen. Then we outplayed and outcoached Boston, Toronto and so far, Chicago.

A healthy team next year should go far.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:31 AM
batting? -- Nope
Defense? -- Nope
Tito is a big fan? -- Yep! wink
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:33 AM
COME ON NAP!
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:35 AM
ok - pitch count is up there...we have the hitters in place if he makes a mistake
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:36 AM
He better not swing unless its really good.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:36 AM
Gettin' wore out.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:37 AM
On 3-1, that's your swing?
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:37 AM
I blame the Browns' Front Office frown
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:38 AM
Don't worry Cubs fans, it will be over for you in Cleveland.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:38 AM
game 6 here we come! smile
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:38 AM
Not happy.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:39 AM
Horsebleep. Missed so many opportunities.
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:40 AM
I blame the Browns' Front Office frown

To win, we have to play on days the Cavs play, not the Browns.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:40 AM
win at home in November...this is Cleveland where NOTHING COME EASILY! smile When we win, we earned it!
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:40 AM
Cue Lead telling us to blow it all up in 3..2..1..
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:40 AM
Well it is going to get very interesting in Cleveland this week !
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:41 AM
Most definitely, WAY too many missed opportunities. Our offense was absolutely pathetic tonight.
Posted By: WhatCanBrownDo4U Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:42 AM
We'll get it in Cleveland. Even better!
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:43 AM
yeah - missed opportunities and little mistakes..I thought that little bunt was pretty telling...couldn't get the out at home or at first...too many mental errors tonight.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:43 AM
.. " Our offense was absolutely pathetic tonight. "

It's the play offs , then the WORLD Series ; your facing the best pitching in Baseball ..
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:44 AM
Better get those hometown calls come Tueasday
Posted By: MrTed Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:46 AM
Wish there was someone we could bring in other than Josh on short rest.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:47 AM

I changed the channel, so I can't go back to look at it, but that last pitch from Chapman to Lindor had to be low.

It did feel like the Cubs were getting the wide left off the plate strike all night.
Posted By: Dawg_Traveler Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:51 AM

I changed the channel, so I can't go back to look at it, but that last pitch from Chapman to Lindor had to be low.

It did feel like the Cubs were getting the wide left off the plate strike all night.

agreed - and that called 3 strike was pretty bad also...those little calls can change a game like this...
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:51 AM
Yup, the strike zone has been all over the place in Chicago. That one strike pitch to Guyer was probably the worst all night, it wasn't even close.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 03:56 AM
The Pre-2016 Cleveland Fan in me would like the congratulate the Cubs on winning the World Series..

But I told him to shut the hell up, because we got this..
Posted By: Squires Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 04:27 AM
Posted By: BuckDawg1946 Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 04:49 AM
Originally Posted By: Squires

1 that's funny ,
2 we took 2 out of 3 in chi, we would all take that
3 get ready Cleveland
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 05:40 AM
Mike Napoli: "To be able to win two out of three [in Chicago] is good for us. We're going to go back home and do it in front of our fans."
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 06:04 AM
Well .... I thought that we'd finish it off today .... but I guess we'll do it in Cleveland instead.

We'll have a fresh Tomlin, Miller, Otero, and Shaw. Even Allen should be able to go to close out the win. laugh

Let's go Tribe!
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 10:26 AM
Hold your horses.

All the Tribe has to do now is beat two of the most dominant pitchers in baseball today:

Jake Arrieta, the reigning NL Cy Young Award winner

Kyle Hendricks, a leading candidate for the 2016 NL Cy Young Award.

I'm guessing he Indians will be underdawgs both games.

I'm scared.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 10:31 AM
gotta hope for good performance(s) from our two guys as well.

Still advantage Cleveland, for now.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: Indians World Series con't! - 10/31/16 10:45 AM
Yes, that’s true “advantage Cleveland”.

Suppose the Tribe only has a 40% of winning each of the two remaining games.

That means Chicago has a 60% of winning each of the two games.

Statistically, if you have two independent events each with a 60% chance of happening, the chance that both events will happen (ie. Chicago winning both remaining games) is:

60% * 60% = 36%

100% - 36% = 64% (The Indians chances of winning one of the next to games)

My friends don’t call me Mr. Professor for nothing.
If I had any friends. Or even acquaintances. The mailman even avoids me - always tells me he's "too busy".

And I’m still scared.
© DawgTalkers.net