DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: CalDawg DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 09:46 PM
Has this ever been mentioned, maybe a potluck get-together? Perhaps at a Metropark in Cleveland some Saturday during the summer, bring families, get to know each other, have blast? Or is it a stupid idea?

I'll bake a cheesecake and my wife makes a killer berry salad.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 09:56 PM
We use to have them at Dawg-talkday in Berea where we watched the morning practice. Drank 3 to 4 hours of lunch away, and watched the afternoon practice. I am 110 percent up for anything we can do as a board to get a get together and meet up again.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 09:57 PM
BTW great idea thumbsup
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 10:03 PM
I used to love DT day at training camp ... that would be ideal for me! Have everyone pick a day during camp, bring some beer/food, show up a few hours before practice, enjoy
Posted By: FATE Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 10:09 PM
Sounds like a great idea!
Posted By: 1oldMutt Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 10:27 PM
Bring some giant boxing gloves and settle a few of these ongoing feuds! Then they can shake hands and knock a few back!
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 10:55 PM
Never heard of these before now. Well attended? How far back?

Sounds like a great idea! Open to whole clubs and families? Our club has slid with the crappy state of our team for multiple years. This might be good to do before we play games?
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 11:00 PM
Originally Posted By: CalDawg
Has this ever been mentioned, maybe a potluck get-together? Perhaps at a Metropark in Cleveland some Saturday during the summer, bring families, get to know each other, have blast? Or is it a stupid idea?

It's not a dumb idea. I say do it before a game at a tailgate. People don't have to go to the game to join a tailgate. That way those us us who travel 575 miles for games can join the festivities. Odds are I am not going to trek 9-10 hours by car for a meet and greet without a game on the schedule.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 11:01 PM
Those DawgTalk days used to go far beyond practice.

A contingent of ~ 10 members of SNEBB came out one year.

Here we're partying outside our hotel rooms one night.

Front and center is Pitdawg. Behind him is SNEBB president Scott Bacon. And to the far right is LittleBrownie.

Gee what's that in your left hand President Bacon?
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 11:02 PM
Cool. Let's let this ride and see what the response is. If it looks like a go we'll start a sign-up sheet and start discussing dates and venues.
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 11:04 PM
Would you do a camp day, Peen?
Posted By: jfanent Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 11:05 PM
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

It's not a dumb idea. I say do it before a game at a tailgate. People don't have to go to the game to join a tailgate. That way those us us who travel 575 miles for games can join the festivities. Odds are I am not going to trek 9-10 hours by car for a meet and greet without a game on the schedule.

Yep. I've met quite a few dawgtalkers at Columbus/Saint's tailgates.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 11:27 PM
camp days are a blast ... plus, no cost, easy access/parking ... summer day
Posted By: ddubia Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 11:50 PM
My son and I attended DT Day at camp in '06. We were the official message board back then. The team provided us with parking right across the street from camp. They also gave us VIP bracelets to wear which gave us 'all access'. We could walk all the way to the building where players and family met. We were in the middle of that. Otherwise they had it roped off for the monions. lol I doubt we'd get such treatment anymore.

But still, to meet others in the football environment is great. A picnic would be kinda cool but it's a bit strange meeting DT'ers for the first time. I know I had a picture in my mind of what others looked like from communicating on the board together. It threw me a bit to see no one looked like I'd imagined. lol It was good to have training camp as something in common.
Posted By: ddubia Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/19/18 11:57 PM
People don't have to go to the game to join a tailgate.

I've always wondered, do people watch TV outside the stadium at a tailgate? I'd be all for attending and then watching the game on TV. These days I'd really struggle with the trek up to and into my seat at the stadium, and then back again. Whew.

Always thought it would be cool to see the game right outside the stadium and hear the crowd roar real-time. (Maybe not. It wouldn't be sync'd up. TV's on a delay.

Maybe it's stupid.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 12:06 AM
Made me laugh.

I know the people I have met at tailgates don't necessarily look like what I envisioned. (GM for 1.)

Curious - give me your best assumption of me.

(would never be any hard feelings, and GM, Columbus, Saint, Clem, and several others, would be able to chime in also.)
Posted By: Jester Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 12:15 AM
I’d love to be included if i can make it to Cleveland.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 12:27 AM
Quote:
archy above:

Posted By: archbolddawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 12:29 AM
Not true, but I laughed.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 12:29 AM
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg
Quote:
archy above:

rofl
Posted By: Tulsa Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 12:46 AM
Originally Posted By: Jester
I’d love to be included if i can make it to Cleveland.

I’d love to be included if y’all make it to Oklahoma.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 12:46 AM
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 12:50 AM
Keep it up. I'm learning here.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:00 AM
I was joking, arch.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:03 AM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I was joking, arch.

Nah, I was serious. I want to know what people think of me. I laughed at your post cause I can see how it might apply to me. (not the looks, though. I don't look anything like that)

Trying to learn.
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:25 AM
I think that's a separate thread, arch.
Posted By: jfanent Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:33 AM
People were shocked at how handsome and charming I am in person.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:38 AM

Start it.

I'm fully capable of dealing with it. Good, bad, or indifferent.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:41 AM
Good idea for a thread, Cal.

I met some of the dawgs one cold night when we played Denver. I think it was BQ's first start. I had a really good time.

I'd like to meet guys like you, but I have to admit, there are about 6 dudes that would have to apologize real quick or I would slap them silly. And that would just get me in trouble, thus I probably won't attend.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:42 AM
Originally Posted By: jfanent
People were shocked at how handsome and charming I am in person.

So who was it that took your Kodak moment?
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:46 AM

I met some of the dawgs one cold night when we played Denver. I think it was BQ's first start. I had a really good time.

I'd like to meet guys like you, but I have to admit, there are about 6 dudes that would have to apologize real quick or I would slap them silly. And that would just get me in trouble, thus I probably won't attend.

Names, or it's fake!
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:52 AM
Fake?
Posted By: Jester Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:52 AM
I'm pretty sure BQ is Brady Quinn tongue
Posted By: lampdogg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 04:02 AM

What if those six dudes decided to gang up on you and beat your arse? Wouldn't be much of a picnic, would it? wink
Posted By: clwb419 Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 05:04 AM
great idea!
Posted By: Riddler Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 05:07 AM
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

Start it.

I think i know what you look like Arch.

Once upon a time there was a "what Dawgtalkers look like" thread started by Michelle, she had a link in her sig which took you to a gallery of all of us, i'm pretty sure you were on there. I'm thinking close cropped hair, arms crossed next to an orange pick up or something.

Also, Da Man wasn't that hot (if i was that way inclined wink )
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 05:11 AM
Dang. Good memory.

Ended up getting rid of my "Browns" truck due to: It needed a battery. It needed a transmission.

Last time I drove it, to go hunting, I was only able to drive about 22-25 mph.
Posted By: Riddler Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 05:17 AM
I have no idea why i remember that dude. LOL
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 06:22 AM
I would like to meet some DawgTalkers. I've only met ColumbusDawg, and that because my ST seats are one section over from his. Since I'm retiring this week, I will have a lot more free time. smile
Posted By: GMdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 07:52 AM
People are surprised that I don't look a day over 130 saywhat
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:09 PM
Originally Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain
I would like to meet some DawgTalkers. I've only met ColumbusDawg, and that because my ST seats are one section over from his. Since I'm retiring this week, I will have a lot more free time. smile

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Any 4th quarter game plans?

(0-20, 1st quarter; 20-40, 2nd quarter; 40-60, 3rd quarter; 60 and up, 4th quarter)

(assuming your not retiring early)
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:16 PM
quote above by arch:

Quote:
Nah, I was serious. I want to know what people think of me.

Arch, I was born with an uncanny ability of knowing what someone looks like on the basis of their name alone.

Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:42 PM
Probably not. A long way to go to go watch a practice. When it's over I have to get a hotel room, then drive back the next day.

Don't do this around me. I realize there are a lot of locals, so do it when you can. I am just saying that there are people who live more than 50 miles away who would probably join if there was a game since they are going anyway. I know I plan on 6 home games a year. It usually turn to 5 once we are out of it and the Dec. forecast is calling for snow and 20 degrees.

I assume we would seek decent weather so would think Sept or Oct still provides decent tempatures. Columbus and Saint usually throw tailgate parties. I think one of those would be the perfect time to meet some fellow dawgs. I have met many of you just like that. The only game I know I won't go to is the Falcons game, whenever it is. When you have a chance to sell your tickets at full price, you jump. I just hope it isn't the home opener, but, so be it....I am selling that game.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:42 PM
I'd like to see the crew again...can't believe it's been since the season opener in '07...before marriage, career and kids. I must look like I've aged 60 years since then.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:45 PM
Originally Posted By: ddubia
People don't have to go to the game to join a tailgate.

I've always wondered, do people watch TV outside the stadium at a tailgate? I'd be all for attending and then watching the game on TV. These days I'd really struggle with the trek up to and into my seat at the stadium, and then back again. Whew.

Always thought it would be cool to see the game right outside the stadium and hear the crowd roar real-time. (Maybe not. It wouldn't be sync'd up. TV's on a delay.

Maybe it's stupid.

I don't think many do. If it wasn't a lot, it could be one of the pubs downtown. They have TV's for those not going to the actual game. All those places open at 8 or 9, serve breakfast..
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:48 PM
Originally Posted By: Riddler

Start it.

Once upon a time there was a "what Dawgtalkers look like" thread started by Michelle, she had a link in her sig which took you to a gallery of all of us, i'm pretty sure you were on there. I'm thinking close cropped hair, arms crossed next to an orange pick up or something.

For the record, I started that thread. It was fun. She started a scrapbook of sorts where you could post your pic.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:51 PM
Originally Posted By: dawglover05
I'd like to see the crew again...can't believe it's been since the season opener in '07...before marriage, career and kids. I must look like I've aged 60 years since then.

It has been a while, Lover! tongue
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 01:55 PM

I am sure you are kidding because none of that is allowed.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 02:10 PM
hey Rocky ... how do you put an image into your posts? I knew how, then forgot how tongue
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 03:37 PM
Originally Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Any 4th quarter game plans?

(0-20, 1st quarter; 20-40, 2nd quarter; 40-60, 3rd quarter; 60 and up, 4th quarter)

(assuming your not retiring early)
Thanks. Turning 63 in June. I'm leaving some pension money on the table, but it's time. No big plans, travel, spend more time doing my hobbies. For the first few months I have to conserve til the retirement income kicks in.
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 04:09 PM
Yeah, this should be as inclusive as possible, and I know it's tough for people living out of state or far away. I do want to do it during nice weather. I figured summer or camp would be a nice breakup when there's little to no football action, but the tailgate idea isn't a bad idea at all. So I'll ask these questions:

Who's definitely in?

Who's more likely to come if it were during a game as opposed to a camp day?

Let's start a list.

Sidenotes:

DawgTalker Get-Together Rule #1: No slapping.

Vers, we want to see you there!

(I figure the added benefit is if we get to know one another we might be nicer to each other on the board.)
Posted By: columbusdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 04:45 PM
I'd probably go.

I always send an invite out on the game day thread for our tailgates, met a lot of people from the board way. It's always cool to put a face with a name. Planning a DT tailgate during the season would be cool too - no reason we couldn't do both! smile

I also host a draft party at my house in C-bus. DTers are welcome to that as well.
Posted By: SaintDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 05:13 PM
FYI, My Season ticket rep has been writing me and mine handwritten notes.. invites to lunch etc.. How's the dog?

IMO I think they have been told to do what it takes to retain ticket sales especially after our perfect season.

I think we can approach them and have our own VIP tent at camp. We just need to ask for it.
Posted By: Damanshot Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 05:15 PM
As GM said, Dawgtalkers day at camp was a blast.. In fact, that's how I met GM and a bunch of other guys.. Lots of fun..

I'd be up for that on a Saturday or Sunday during camp..

FYI, they won't let you bring drinks or food into camp, they have Beer and Food Vendors on site.

But the time between the Morning and afternoon practice, we'd go to a local sports bar to do some drinking and eating of Junkfood....

Great times, I miss them

It used to be that the Browns would treat us like royality.. then I don't know what the hell happened. It's as if we became second class citizens....

Maybe we can talk to them and see if they'll treat us like they used to.

I'd go....,
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 05:24 PM
DT day at camp was a blast ... I'd be 95% down for a TC day .. maybe 10% down for a game day
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 05:38 PM
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
People are surprised that I don't look a day over 130 saywhat

Even 125 on a good day. wink
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 06:54 PM
j/c

Dawg Talk Day was in the top 10 experiences I've ever had as a Browns fan. VIP pass, media guide and catered food for all of us. I met many posters on the board. Some still here and some no longer posting. But it was a wonderful way of putting faces and voices to my fellow posters.

It's amazing how some of them were exactly as expected and some almost the complete opposite of what you expected. I highly doubt I would travel from Nashville for such an event but for those who haven't met many of the posters on the board, I highly recommend it.
Posted By: jfanent Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 07:38 PM
...plus you'll get to see Vers kickin' all our asses! smile
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 08:14 PM
Vers and I often disagree and we used to fight like cats and dogs. Then we met for lunch in Nashville. As usual people are often different in person than the perception we gather from them on a message board. I can't speak for him but I believe he was using hyperbole. lol
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 11:06 PM
Originally Posted By: SaintDawg
FYI, My Season ticket rep has been writing me and mine handwritten notes.. invites to lunch etc.. How's the dog?

IMO I think they have been told to do what it takes to retain ticket sales especially after our perfect season.

I think we can approach them and have our own VIP tent at camp. We just need to ask for it.

You could be right. I had a phone call. Said if I was ever up, he'd take me to lunch, show me around.

Hard job for the guy, sounded nervous....I let him know about 2 minutes in I wasn't going to bail on my seats or the team, that I was going to give it 1 more year and make my decision then.

I felt sorry for him. I am sure he got a ear full about every 3rd call. Too bad they make those people make the calls. Had Hue called, the conversation would have been different. It's hard to sell tickets to people when you have a coach who has really never won a game for us....I don't count a last play blocked kick as a great coaching effort by the head coach.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/20/18 11:19 PM
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
As GM said, Dawgtalkers day at camp was a blast.. In fact, that's how I met GM and a bunch of other guys.. Lots of fun..

I'd be up for that on a Saturday or Sunday during camp..

FYI, they won't let you bring drinks or food into camp, they have Beer and Food Vendors on site.

But the time between the Morning and afternoon practice, we'd go to a local sports bar to do some drinking and eating of Junkfood....

Great times, I miss them

It used to be that the Browns would treat us like royality.. then I don't know what the hell happened. It's as if we became second class citizens....

Maybe we can talk to them and see if they'll treat us like they used to.

I'd go....,

I don't get this "Treat us like they used to". The team treats me fine.

I am not really expecting anything out of the team except win some games. I don't need a free hotdog to feel appreciated, and I spend $3200 a year on my two seats.

Through a mutual friend, Bob Corker, my wife got Jimmy Haslam to write me a birthday letter a few years ago, and he sent me a few hats for both good and cold weather. I am looking at the letter now.

I appreciated that.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 12:33 AM
‘peen above:

Quote:
I don't need a free hotdog to feel appreciated, and I spend $3200 a year on my two seats.

Quote:
Through a mutual friend, Bob Corker, my wife got Jimmy Haslam to write me a birthday letter a few years ago, and he sent me a few hats for both good and cold weather. I am looking at the letter now.

I appreciated that.

When someone is a regular customer who spends $3200/year they better be treated like royalty.

Let me put it another way:

...............Cleveland Browns
....(partial)Income Statement

‘Peen Revenue (from seat only)……...….. $3,200
‘Peen Expenses (from seat only)……..……..<$100
Net Income from ‘peen (seat only)….....…$3,100

(I’m estimating that the incremental cost to the Browns of having you as a season ticket holder of two seats in the stadium is less than $100/year)(seat wear and tear, you don't make a big mess, right?, also your share of the overall stadium overhead costs (electric, security, property tax etc...)(but those are fixed costs - the Browns incur them whether those seats are rented or not)

Of course there's also revenues from parking, concessions, paraphernalia right? Maybe another $1,000/year?

And if those seats are not sold, total revenue from 'peen = $0.

Haslam should be coming down and giving you a big butt smooch before cold games.
Posted By: Riddler Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 10:35 AM
Originally Posted By: Riddler

Start it.

For the record, I started that thread. It was fun. She started a scrapbook of sorts where you could post your pic.

Maybe my memory wasn't so great wink

Yeah she had a link in her sig as I recall. Was great to put faces to names.
Posted By: mac Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 11:40 AM
My wife and I attended a couple of DT days a few years back and might be interested again. We enjoyed ourselves...
Posted By: GMdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 12:16 PM
Originally Posted By: dawglover05

Don't worry I am sure you still look like a lover (Insert kissy face emoticon)
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 04:58 PM
Sounds Interesting thumbsup
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 07:08 PM
Okay, here’s what we have so far:

CalDawg
GMdawg
Dawgs4Life - Prefers TC day
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
Baleen - Prefers Tailgate Party
rockyhilldawg - Undeclared
jfanent - Undeclared
ddubia
archbolddawg - Undeclared (but wants people to guess what he looks like)
Jester - If he can get here
Tulsa - Lives too far away to come for some cheesecake and a salad
Versatile Dog - Definite maybe
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
Riddler - Lives in Australia so probably no
W84NxtYrAgain
dawglover05
columbusdawg
SaintDawg - Prefers TC day (I think)
Damanshot - Prefers TC day
YTownBrownsFan - Undeclared
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc

That’s 12 open for anything, 3 prefer a TC day, 1 prefers Tailgate Party, and 7 undeclared.

If you want to change your designation just copy and paste it into a new reply and put your new designation beside your name. If your name isn’t on the list, copy and paste, then add your name and designation.

So far so good!
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 07:09 PM
If you guys are willing to fly to LA, we can have it at my house.
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 07:10 PM
Or... you could fly here. thumbsup
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 07:24 PM
You can put me on the list as an undeclared definite maybe... I'm in the same boat as Peen in that it's a 9-10 hour drive so it would have to be something I could plan at least a whole weekend around... a game, concert, other events, etc...
Posted By: jfanent Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 07:31 PM

CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain
dawglover05
columbusdawg
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc

That’s 12 open for anything, 3 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 6 undeclared.

If you want to change your designation just copy and paste it into a new reply and put your new designation beside your name. If your name isn’t on the list, copy and paste, then add your name and designation.

So far so good!

Updated with my preference.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 07:52 PM
I'm there. Sign me up.

As long as I can get ~ a 2 month notice for dates to make arrangements.

My personal preference would be cooler weather. But hell, you only live once (unless you're a Buddhist). I'll come in August.

I might even be able to get some SNEBB members to serve as my court appointed accompanying mandatory parole officers.

Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 08:57 PM
lol, awesome. I don't know If I can guarantee two months notice, but I'll do my best. In the meantime, can you do an Ohio plate for me: CalDawg
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 10:12 PM
This is a great idea, Cal!

I am definitely in for attending. We had one during TC since this board started.... perhaps it was 2007? I can't recall for certain, but that makes the most sense.

I am on board with both the idea of doing a DT Day at training camp as well as doing a picnic in the summer down in the Metro Parks.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 10:30 PM

CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain
dawglover05
columbusdawg
YTownBrownsFan - Depends on how my feet recover as the fluid drains. It's hard for me to drive, but I would consider TC if I felt I could.
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc

That’s 12 open for anything, 3 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 6 undeclared.

So far so good!

Updated with my preference.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 10:56 PM
lol, awesome. I don't know If I can guarantee two months notice, but I'll do my best. In the meantime, can you do an Ohio plate for me: CalDawg

Piece of Cake.

Send check to:

William H. Harrison Correctional Center
854 Deadend Blvd
Chillicothe, OH 44506

attn: rockyhilldawg

Allow 5-10 years for delivery.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/21/18 11:13 PM
I’m in.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/22/18 12:12 AM

CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
jfanent - Undeclared
ddubia
Tulsa - If we can secure Hue jumping in the lake while I’m there, I’ll fly in!
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain
dawglover05
columbusdawg
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc

That’s 12 open for anything, 3 prefer a TC day, 1 prefers Tailgate Party, and 7 undeclared.

So far so good!

My status is updated.
Posted By: jfanent Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/22/18 12:53 AM
You copied the wrong one, lol.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/22/18 12:57 AM
You copied the wrong one, lol.

But I used last weeks carbon paper.
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/22/18 06:39 AM
I'm in.
Posted By: Riddler Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/23/18 12:20 PM
Bit of a trek from Aus, maybe when the kids are older I'll get back to Believeland again.
Really enjoyed the City and the game and meeting some of you guys last time out.

Go Browns!
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/23/18 08:12 PM
...plus you'll get to see Vers kickin' all our asses! smile

rofl
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 07:52 AM
Sounds great, we could all talk politics! tongue
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 11:12 AM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
brownie
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 11:45 AM

brownie brownie
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 12:05 PM
brownie

Has anyone else ever noticed this icon looks like an evil Brownie elf?
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 04:15 PM
Lol, since I created it I can tell you absolutely it is a Brownie. Not necessarily evil but definitely mischievous.

brownie
Posted By: kingodawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 04:48 PM
just a general thought

some of said center it around TC, which kind of excludes people who travel from far away to attend games who wouldnt make that trip for TC

and some have said do it as part of a TG which I think is kind of a bad idea because people already tend to have their TG or at least TG plans

So maybe the Saturday night or afternoon before a home game ? People who travel in for games would most likely already be in town for the game anyways

just a thought
Posted By: CleVeLaNd_sTrife Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 06:21 PM
I'm in if you want to host it at the restaurant near my place.

The Poseidon
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 07:03 PM
That works
Posted By: Cube89 Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 07:36 PM
I second this.. I also rent a metropark lodge twice a year and have Felix Wright come and hang out. I just had one last week, but I was not allowed to post about it. Felix hung out for 2 hours.
Do you wanna do that again?
Posted By: Cube89 Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 07:38 PM
I also host a great tailgate on West Third and Summit. Starting at 5 45 am. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1022905814485202/

We have a theme each week, and a community area for cooking and sharing. We are 15 seconds from the gate!
Posted By: kingodawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 07:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Cube89
I second this.. I also rent a metropark lodge twice a year and have Felix Wright come and hang out. I just had one last week, but I was not allowed to post about it. Felix hung out for 2 hours.
Do you wanna do that again?

Why are you not allowed to post about it ?
Posted By: waterdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 07:49 PM
I always thought it was Vers ! lol
Posted By: Cube89 Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 08:10 PM
Because I held a fundraiser for dogs that day. My next one is in May and I hope that the admins let me post. It is called the Wj Green Lodge
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 08:28 PM
Cube!!!

Are you the same Cube from a long time ago?

Maybe a little on the gnarly side?

Were you a SNEBB member?

Have you mellowed with age? cool

Questions. So many questions, But no answers dammit.

Posted By: Cube89 Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 08:43 PM
Always the same cube.. A member of Snebb and still am. Members come to my tailgate,, did you see the link?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1022905814485202/
Posted By: Cube89 Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 08:44 PM
Before I was thrown out, I was Icecube89 on here.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 08:46 PM
So was it a vampire Bownie to start, or did it just get that way? Certainly looks ornery!

Love me some Elf!
Posted By: jfanent Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 02/24/18 09:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Cube89
Always the same cube.. A member of Snebb and still am. Members come to my tailgate,, did you see the link?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1022905814485202/

What ever happened to that crimefighter guy? You two had a good schtick going in the old smack shack.
Posted By: drobs Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/03/18 08:11 PM
Being based in the UK, one of my bucket list things is to attend a game, tailgate (without a tail, I'd be kinda just there for beer and food..) and meet some fellow Browns fans. If my kids were older I'd be up for something like this and bring them along. I hope you all enjoy - Cal sounds like he has it all covered smile
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/05/18 06:55 PM
We'll keep things flexible until the schedules come out and in case others want to sign up and toss in their two cents. At this point I'm thinking picnic after a TC day, depending on the schedule.

Here's the latest update:

CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg 
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain
dawglover05
columbusdawg
YTownBrownsFan - Depends on how my feet recover as the fluid drains. It's hard for me to drive, but I would consider TC if I felt I could.
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc
OldColdDawg - Possibly, wants a political forum.
Kingodawg - Maybe, wants a party on a Saturday before a game.
CleVeLaNd_sTrife - Only if we all fly to the west coast
Cube89 - Willing to invite everyone to his parties
drobs - Maybe some other time.

11 open for anything, 4 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 10 undeclared.

To change your designation copy and paste it into a new reply and put your new designation beside your name. If your name isn’t on the list, copy and paste, then add your name and designation.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/05/18 06:59 PM
CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
Balpeen - Prefers Tailgate Party
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain
dawglover05
columbusdawg
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc
Pdawg-up for anything.

12 open for anything, 4 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 10 undeclared.

To change your designation copy and paste it into a new reply and put your new designation beside your name. If your name isn’t on the list, copy and paste, then add your name and designation.
Posted By: texaslostdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/05/18 07:49 PM
My son and I always wanted to do a trip to TC.

Lately we have been doing away games to see different stadiums.

TC sounds like a great idea.

Though I still want to go to Colorado this year for nefarious reasons... ahem
Posted By: willitevachange Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/05/18 08:40 PM
CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain
dawglover05
columbusdawg
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc
Pdawg-up for anything.
Willi - interested, would be easier if sat b4 a game.

12 open for anything, 4 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 11 undeclared.
Posted By: texaslostdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/05/18 08:43 PM
CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain
dawglover05
columbusdawg
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc
Pdawg-up for anything.
Willi - interested, would be easier if sat b4 a game.
TLD - TC

12 open for anything, 4 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 11 undeclared
Posted By: YepTheBrownsRule Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/05/18 09:58 PM
I'm open to doing it. I haven't been to TC in years. As long as it whatever is decided works with my schedule, I'm down.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/05/18 10:10 PM
Excuse me. How do I have an "undeclared"?

Are my posts like coming out in invisible ink?

YES, I'LL COME TO A DAWGTALKER GET TOGETHER!

Or is this working like all my friend's parties. I always get an invitation a day after the party.

I'm there. Sign me up.

As long as I can get ~ a 2 month notice for dates to make arrangements.

My personal preference would be cooler weather. But hell, you only live once (unless you're a Buddhist). I'll come in August.

I might even be able to get some SNEBB members to serve as my court appointed accompanying mandatory parole officers.

Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/06/18 12:28 AM
I still think before a real game makes sense.

Make it the Saturday night before if people don't like to go to actual games. Make it Saturday afternoon if people don't want to drive back at night.

Training camps are iffy.....you need tickets to get in and they are canceled.

Do what you want. Have a good time. I'll join you if I can. I go to real games. I am not interested in training camp or exhibition games.
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/06/18 03:40 AM
Nothing's been decided and there's plenty of time. We'll figure it out, camp schedules are iffy, Sat before a game could work. I originally thought about doing it at a CLE metropark, not necessarily in Berea, so you may be onto something.
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/06/18 03:42 AM
Sorry, thought you were in prison. I'll get you straightened out tomorrow. When did you make parole?
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/06/18 04:51 PM
CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
rockyhilldawg
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain
dawglover05
columbusdawg
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc
Pdawg-up for anything.
willitevachange - interested, would be easier if sat b4 a game.
texaslostdawg - TC
YepTheBrownsRule

14 open for anything, 5 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 10 undeclared

Posted By: kingodawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/07/18 12:29 AM
I originally thought about doing it at a CLE metropark, not necessarily in Berea, so you may be onto something.
Just a side comment on that statement. There is a huge section of The Cleveland Metroparks in Berea. Actually except for the ZOO amd Brookside Park where the zoo is at, none of the Cleveland Metroparks are actually in the City of Cleveland
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/07/18 02:59 AM

banghead

rofl rofl rofl
Posted By: Jester Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/07/18 04:51 AM
Strong work on that list
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/07/18 02:14 PM
If it goes the Saturday before a game, I think we should probably pick some sports bar so we don't have to worry about weather rather than sit on picnic tables in the rain.

Then we don't have to bring food or anything like that. You want to eat, eat. If you want a beer or coke, get a beer or coke. Places like that are family friendly for those who might bring kids along. Maybe a Buffalo Wild Wings or something like that.

Most of those places open at 11. Start the thing around that time and we take over the place. There is usually a lot of standup type tables where people can mingle...or most have a covered patio area if it is nice outside.

If you get enough people to confirm, we can call the place so they know there might be a group of 30 people swarm them so they can be ready.
Posted By: CalDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/07/18 02:42 PM
You're killing me Peen.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/07/18 02:56 PM
Quote:

Oh man!!! rofl
Posted By: kingodawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/07/18 11:55 PM
If it goes the Saturday before a game, I think we should probably pick some sports bar so we don't have to worry about weather rather than sit on picnic tables in the rain.

Then we don't have to bring food or anything like that. You want to eat, eat. If you want a beer or coke, get a beer or coke. Places like that are family friendly for those who might bring kids along. Maybe a Buffalo Wild Wings or something like that.

Most of those places open at 11. Start the thing around that time and we take over the place. There is usually a lot of standup type tables where people can mingle...or most have a covered patio area if it is nice outside.

If you get enough people to confirm, we can call the place so they know there might be a group of 30 people swarm them so they can be ready.
We just assumed you would be catering the event
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/08/18 01:05 AM
You're killing me Peen.

How so? My way seems easiest. Just show up and chat a while....grab a burger and beer and have a good time.

Trying to set up a picnic with people who might or might not show seems like a failure in wait....well, Arch didn't show, he was supposed to bring buns. Kingo is a no show, he was supposed to bring some plastic ware....who the heck was bringing some cokes? Was that Daman or Vers, or both?

Trust me, just find a bar and whoever shows can talk Browns and watch college football for a few hours. If nobody shows and you are the only guy there, you can still have a good time rather than standing in the rain, at some grill in the middle of a park waiting for the 7-8 others who promised to chip in for the 20lbs of burger meat you bought.

Simple. rofl
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/08/18 04:40 AM
I'd love to go, but we'll be in PA in July. We then head off to LA for a week in August, and after Los Angeles we're back in Alaska.

Maybe we can all revel in decent sports, and find a day for an Indians game. Everyone can listen to me discuss the merits of Chief Wahoo!

Swish and I did an Indians game once, and we had a total blast.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/08/18 04:59 AM
Peen's idea makes a lot of sense.
Posted By: texaslostdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/08/18 10:21 PM
Originally Posted By: Pdawg
Peen's idea makes a lot of sense.

that in itself is worrisome. brownie
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/09/18 07:17 PM
There is always this Draft Tailgate as well. Either way, I'd like to attend wherever. Can't commit due to schedule but would like to put a face to some screennames. 2018 Draft Tailgate Information.....and remember, no alcohol. rofl

2018 DRAFT TAILGATE - TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW
Be part of the biggest tailgate party in Cleveland as we celebrate the 2018 NFL Draft on April 26th! Watch full draft coverage on oversized screens from the Muni Lot! The Draft Tailgate will feature a number of food trucks and beverage portables. Current players, alumni, Chomps, Brownie, Swagger and the Cleveland Browns drumline will be in attendance to interact and celebrate with fans. Enjoy a live taping of Cleveland Browns Draft Special. This event is free, but registration is required.

1500 South Marginal Rd. | Cleveland, OH 44114

Date/Time:

Thursday, April 26th
6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Gates for vehicles open at 4:00 PM; gates for the public open at 5:30 PM

Tickets:
Tickets are free of charge; maximum of six tickets per account

Click for free tickets
PARKING
Muni Lot Parking
There are approximately 600 free parking spots available for fans in the west Muni Lot. Please note that parking spaces cannot be reserved in advance and are on a first-come, first-served basis. ADA parking is also available in the west Muni Lot on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is free in the west Muni Lot only.

Additional Parking
Additional parking will be made available in surrounding lots, all within a 1-mile walk of the Muni Lot. Please note that many surrounding lots are cash only.

We encourage you to pack your RVs and cars with the essential tailgating food and drinks, deck yourself out in your favorite Cleveland Browns gear and park in the Muni Lot to help recreate the game day atmosphere! Coming straight from work? We have you covered with on-site food trucks, drinks and the Cleveland Browns Pro Shop.

By vehicle: Access the Muni Lot by exiting I-90 East at the 195B 'City of Cleveland Parking'

By foot: Access the Muni Lot via East 9th Street

NORTH COAST MUNICIPAL PARKING LOT RULES AND REGULATIONS
As customary on game day, the following rules will apply in the Muni Lot:

> No open pit fires
> Propane grills only (no charcoal)
> No alcohol
> Saving spaces prohibited
> No in-and-out parking privileges
> All litter must be dispensed in trash containers
> Vandalism of any kind will not be tolerated
> Crossing the shoreway is prohibited
> No private portable restrooms/latrines

Violation of these rules may result in fines and ejection from the premises. For more information on Muni Lot tailgating rules and restrictions, please click here.

INCLEMENT WEATHER
The Draft Tailgate will take place rain, snow, or shine. Umbrellas will be permitted. In the event of severe weather, public announcements will be made to inform fans of the tailgate status.

If lightning is in the area and safety becomes an issue, the tailgate may be cancelled. Follow all Browns social media accounts for the most up-to-date information.

LOCKER ROOM SALE
Stop by the Cleveland Browns Locker Room Sale, supporting the Cleveland Browns Foundation. This is your last chance to grab gear straight from the Locker Room in Berea featuring former player autographed items including pictures, jerseys and helmets, as well as other merchandise.

The Locker Room Sale will be CASH ONLY. There will be no ATM's on site.

> Shoes: starting at $20
> Jerseys: $10 - $100
> Helmets/Mini-Helmets: $15 - $100
> Footballs: $5 - $50
> Pictures: $5

Prices are subject to change and based on availability.

All sales benefit the Cleveland Browns Foundation, which is dedicated to identifying opportunities, removing barriers and providing support for students to empower them for long-term success.

PRO SHOP
The Cleveland Browns Pro Shop at FirstEnergy Stadium will be open from 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM on Draft day. There will be a portable Pro Shop at the Draft Tailgate where fans can shop new arrivals and the exclusive 2018 Draft Caps. Season Ticket Member discounts can be applied but may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. The portable Pro Shop will be taking custom jersey orders with free shipping. Cash and credit will be accepted.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Do you need a ticket to attend the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Yes! Tickets will go live to the general public beginning on Friday, March 9th at 10:00 AM ET. If you're a season ticket member, check your email for a special pre-registration code.

Q: How much do the 2018 Draft Tailgate tickets cost?
A: Tickets are free.

Q: How do I access my tickets?
A: Click here for a step-by-step overview.

Q: What if I'm having difficulties loading my ticket?
A: There will be a ticket service booth on site to assist you with any ticket issues.

Q: What time do gates open for the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Gates open at 4:00 PM for vehicles. The tailgate begins at 5:30 PM.

Q: Where do I park for the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: We encourage you to park your vehicle at the Muni Lot and help create the game day atmosphere! Space is limited but there are also several additional parking lots surrounding the Muni Lot that are within walking distance. Many surrounding lots are cash only.

Q: Where do I enter for the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Fans who park in the Muni Lot may best access the 2018 Draft Tailgate through the entrance located in the middle of the parking lot (walk towards FirstEnergy Stadium). Fans who park in other locations will be able to access this entrance, as well as an additional entrance location at the northwest corner of the Muni Lot (near FirstEnergy Stadium).

Q: Will there be autograph sessions during the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Yes, select Cleveland Browns players and alumni will be signing autographs during the event. Autographs are not guaranteed and players/alumni are subject to change without prior notice. In order to accommodate as many fans as possible during the signing period, autographs will be limited to one per person per player/alumni. No posed photos please.

Q: Can I exit the Muni Lot and re-enter the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Yes, fans can exit and re-enter the Muni Lot but will be subject to security searches each time. You must obtain a wristband at the exit chute in order to re-enter. You do not need to produce your ticket once you have been wristbanded.

Q: I have a season ticket member benefit card. Should I bring it?
A: Yes. We encourage all season ticket members to bring their benefit card and swipe at the Pro Shop to receive their season ticket member discount and for a chance to win an exclusive prize. Cards can also be swiped at the Membership Services table. For season ticket members who have lost their benefit card or do not have one, please email tickets@clevelandbrowns.com to retrieve your account number.

Q: What happens if the weather is inclement?
A: This event is hosted rain or shine. Umbrellas are permitted. Download the Cleveland Browns mobile app and be sure to follow the Cleveland Browns on social media to stay up-to-date on all things related to the 2018 Draft Tailgate.

Q: Will there be food trucks available?
A: Yes, food trucks and beverage portables will be on site. Be prepared to bring cash as many portables are cash only. There will be no ATM's on site.

Q: Will the Cleveland Browns Pro Shop be open during the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Yes, a mini version of the Cleveland Browns Pro Shop will be open for the duration of the 2018 Draft Tailgate. Additionally, the main Pro Shop at FirstEnergy Stadium will be open during the Draft until 9:00 PM.

Q: Will there be a Locker Room Sale?
A: Yes! This is your last chance to grab gear straight from the Locker Room in Berea featuring former player autographed items including jerseys, helmets and photos as well as additional merchandise. The policy for Locker Room Sale is CASH ONLY, no refunds/exchanges, and items are sold as is.

Q: Where do the funds from the Locker Room Sale go?
A: All sales benefit the Cleveland Browns Foundation, which is dedicated to identifying opportunities, removing barriers and providing support for students to empower them for long-term success.

Q: What items are allowed to be brought into the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Fans are able to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages into the 2018 Draft Tailgate. Alcoholic beverages purchased within the ticketed event space may not be taken out of the area. Fans will also be able to tailgate within the main parking area of the Muni Lot. Standard City Muni Lot tailgate policies and regulations will be in place within the lot.

The FAA prohibits the use of drones and other flying devices during public events.

Q: How do I get to the Muni Lot?
A: The Muni Lot is located at 1500 South Marginal Rd. To access the parking portion, fans are encouraged to take exit 195B 'City of Cleveland Parking' exit. Veer right and proceed to the entry gate. For pedestrian traffic (non-parking at Muni Lot), fans are encouraged to enter the tailgate via the walkway from East 9th.

Q: Are animals allowed at the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Muni Lot welcomes Seeing Eye Dogs or other animal assistance utilized by the disabled or visually impaired. All other animals are prohibited.

Q: Are wheelchairs available?
A: Wheelchairs will not be available on site.

Q: Will ADA parking be available?
A: Yes, there will be ADA parking available for fans who display the proper placard. The ADA parking spaces cannot be reserved in advance.

Q: Can I purchase season tickets during the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Yes, ticket sales representatives will be available to assist you in the purchase of season tickets.
Posted By: CapitalGG Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/10/18 01:20 AM
Put me down as interested. Preference is for a tailgate. Might be able to do training camp, but not as easy. Saturday night pregame is almost completely undoable for me.
Posted By: Steubenvillian Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/11/18 12:25 AM
Count me in. I was at the last DawgTalk Day. Got to meet Daman and GM and a few others. I was BT58 back then. Still have the name tag they gave us. It was fun, but only got to be there for the early practice and left.

I like the TC idea.
Posted By: SaintDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/11/18 02:08 PM
I'm actually thinking LETS DO BOTH!! LOL

Tailgate and a TC day, that way we can accomodate everyone and maximize the face to face stuff.
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/13/18 01:16 AM
I wouldnt want to meet any of you... keep me out of this one...
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/13/18 08:28 PM
Why one or the other? Not mutually exclusive. Unless of a brew shortage maybe. This sounds great! I might be able to get there with some advance planning. keep this one going, please!
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/13/18 08:52 PM
CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
rockyhilldawg
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain
dawglover05
columbusdawg
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc
Pdawg-up for anything.
texaslostdawg - TC
YepTheBrownsRule
PrplPplEater - open for anything

15 open for anything, 5 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 10 undeclared

Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/13/18 09:37 PM
I would say training camp, but only if able.
Posted By: bonefish Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/13/18 10:22 PM
I think it is a great idea.

Unfortunately I am too far away.

If it happens it would be great to get feedback.

Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/14/18 09:05 PM

I know Arch.....a hint....think Joe Dirt.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/14/18 09:32 PM

Ouch.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/14/18 11:28 PM
Originally Posted By: Milk Man

Ouch.

He knows I am kidding, that's why I can say that. We've known each other for 6-7 years now.....maybe a little longer.

A serious hint, think Hulk Hogan.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/14/18 11:30 PM
Arch is Scott Player?
Posted By: Cube89 Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/14/18 11:36 PM
I would go to any event. I host a huge tailgate on West Third and summit. Hosting a tailgate draft night.. all you can eat 5.00)
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/14/18 11:56 PM
So you are in the Pit now? Are you down in there or are you right on the corner?
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/15/18 03:50 AM

Except I don't have a mullet. Or sideburns. And I have a job. (one of the toughest ever: self employed). College educated, married.

But other than those minor things, yeah, I'm Joe. thumbsup
Posted By: GMdawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/15/18 09:32 AM
Quote:
Except I don't have a mullet. Or sideburns. And I have a job. (one of the toughest ever: self employed). College educated, married up.

I can say that having met you and your better half.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/15/18 10:42 AM

Except I don't have a mullet. Or sideburns. And I have a job. (one of the toughest ever: self employed). College educated, married.
Well, other than that
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/15/18 11:11 PM
I think it would be cool if someone with some pull could arrange for a Dawg Talkers Flag brigade.. We could all be part of holding the flag before the game. Then we could all hang out on the field or close to it and get to share a cool experience together.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/15/18 11:20 PM

But other than those minor things, yeah, I'm Joe. thumbsup

Maybe you missed my Hulk comment a post or two later?

But the more I think about it, you have some Joe Dirt in you. He had a good heart. He wasn't all that good looking, but he didn't need to be....there ya go.

Hope to see you at a game next year man.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/15/18 11:32 PM
Nah, I didn't miss it. I 'liked' your first post.

As for me and Hulk, well, he's a bit taller than me, and has a "better" tan?

I'm somewhere between Joe Dirt and Hulk Hogan I guess.

And yes, game this coming year. Wife, that I married up to, and I didn't make any home games this past year, for myriad reasons. Went to the titans game in nashville. Had some other stuff going on, and, couldn't find a weekend that worked with the other couples we often go with.

Hoping to go to a game or 3 this coming year, but, sometimes life gets in the way.

Regardless, here recently the highlights of our trips to Browns games have been the fun we had the night before bar hopping with the other couples, the tailgates Sunday mornings, etc.

It's all good.
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/16/18 12:30 AM
CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
rockyhilldawg
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain - Recently retired, so wide open schedule
dawglover05
columbusdawg
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc
Pdawg-up for anything.
texaslostdawg - TC
YepTheBrownsRule

15 open for anything, 5 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 10 undeclared

Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/16/18 12:39 AM
Seems easier if you just add my name for me...lol I really dont care.. I tail gate with Columbus Saint Peen Etc .I love meeting people. so If I can make it I will..
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/16/18 12:56 AM
CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
rockyhilldawg
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain - Recently retired, so wide open schedule
dawglover05
columbusdawg
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc
Pdawg-up for anything.
texaslostdawg - TC
YepTheBrownsRule
DeisleDawg - no preference, if I can make it I will

17 open for anything, 5 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 9 undeclared

There you go Deisle
Posted By: Cube89 Re: DawgTalker Get-Together? - 03/17/18 07:50 PM
On west third and summit. If the pit had a balcony, this would be it. Theres a bridge that runs through our lot. We have 34 cars in the lot. We do a full breakfast, and main course and have a pot luck area, full bar and more. Just think about it as Dawgtalk Island on Steroids. You can pitch in a case of beer, make a dish or donate.. whatever works for you. Looking forward to seeing you this season.
© DawgTalkers.net