Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: CalDawg
You're killing me Peen.

How so? My way seems easiest. Just show up and chat a while....grab a burger and beer and have a good time.

Trying to set up a picnic with people who might or might not show seems like a failure in wait....well, Arch didn't show, he was supposed to bring buns. Kingo is a no show, he was supposed to bring some plastic ware....who the heck was bringing some cokes? Was that Daman or Vers, or both?

Trust me, just find a bar and whoever shows can talk Browns and watch college football for a few hours. If nobody shows and you are the only guy there, you can still have a good time rather than standing in the rain, at some grill in the middle of a park waiting for the 7-8 others who promised to chip in for the 20lbs of burger meat you bought.

Simple. rofl

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I'd love to go, but we'll be in PA in July. We then head off to LA for a week in August, and after Los Angeles we're back in Alaska.

Maybe we can all revel in decent sports, and find a day for an Indians game. Everyone can listen to me discuss the merits of Chief Wahoo!

Swish and I did an Indians game once, and we had a total blast.

Legend
Legend
Peen's idea makes a lot of sense.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Pdawg
Peen's idea makes a lot of sense.

that in itself is worrisome. brownie

#gmstrong

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
There is always this Draft Tailgate as well. Either way, I'd like to attend wherever. Can't commit due to schedule but would like to put a face to some screennames. 2018 Draft Tailgate Information.....and remember, no alcohol. rofl

2018 DRAFT TAILGATE - TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW
Be part of the biggest tailgate party in Cleveland as we celebrate the 2018 NFL Draft on April 26th! Watch full draft coverage on oversized screens from the Muni Lot! The Draft Tailgate will feature a number of food trucks and beverage portables. Current players, alumni, Chomps, Brownie, Swagger and the Cleveland Browns drumline will be in attendance to interact and celebrate with fans. Enjoy a live taping of Cleveland Browns Draft Special. This event is free, but registration is required.

1500 South Marginal Rd. | Cleveland, OH 44114

Date/Time:

Thursday, April 26th
6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Gates for vehicles open at 4:00 PM; gates for the public open at 5:30 PM

Tickets:
Tickets are free of charge; maximum of six tickets per account

Click for free tickets
PARKING
Muni Lot Parking
There are approximately 600 free parking spots available for fans in the west Muni Lot. Please note that parking spaces cannot be reserved in advance and are on a first-come, first-served basis. ADA parking is also available in the west Muni Lot on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is free in the west Muni Lot only.

Additional Parking
Additional parking will be made available in surrounding lots, all within a 1-mile walk of the Muni Lot. Please note that many surrounding lots are cash only.

We encourage you to pack your RVs and cars with the essential tailgating food and drinks, deck yourself out in your favorite Cleveland Browns gear and park in the Muni Lot to help recreate the game day atmosphere! Coming straight from work? We have you covered with on-site food trucks, drinks and the Cleveland Browns Pro Shop.

By vehicle: Access the Muni Lot by exiting I-90 East at the 195B 'City of Cleveland Parking'

By foot: Access the Muni Lot via East 9th Street

NORTH COAST MUNICIPAL PARKING LOT RULES AND REGULATIONS
As customary on game day, the following rules will apply in the Muni Lot:

> No open pit fires
> Propane grills only (no charcoal)
> No alcohol
> Saving spaces prohibited
> No in-and-out parking privileges
> All litter must be dispensed in trash containers
> Vandalism of any kind will not be tolerated
> Crossing the shoreway is prohibited
> No private portable restrooms/latrines

Violation of these rules may result in fines and ejection from the premises. For more information on Muni Lot tailgating rules and restrictions, please click here.

INCLEMENT WEATHER
The Draft Tailgate will take place rain, snow, or shine. Umbrellas will be permitted. In the event of severe weather, public announcements will be made to inform fans of the tailgate status.

If lightning is in the area and safety becomes an issue, the tailgate may be cancelled. Follow all Browns social media accounts for the most up-to-date information.

LOCKER ROOM SALE
Stop by the Cleveland Browns Locker Room Sale, supporting the Cleveland Browns Foundation. This is your last chance to grab gear straight from the Locker Room in Berea featuring former player autographed items including pictures, jerseys and helmets, as well as other merchandise.

The Locker Room Sale will be CASH ONLY. There will be no ATM's on site.

> Shoes: starting at $20
> Jerseys: $10 - $100
> Helmets/Mini-Helmets: $15 - $100
> Footballs: $5 - $50
> Pictures: $5

Prices are subject to change and based on availability.

All sales benefit the Cleveland Browns Foundation, which is dedicated to identifying opportunities, removing barriers and providing support for students to empower them for long-term success.

PRO SHOP
The Cleveland Browns Pro Shop at FirstEnergy Stadium will be open from 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM on Draft day. There will be a portable Pro Shop at the Draft Tailgate where fans can shop new arrivals and the exclusive 2018 Draft Caps. Season Ticket Member discounts can be applied but may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. The portable Pro Shop will be taking custom jersey orders with free shipping. Cash and credit will be accepted.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Do you need a ticket to attend the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Yes! Tickets will go live to the general public beginning on Friday, March 9th at 10:00 AM ET. If you're a season ticket member, check your email for a special pre-registration code.

Q: How much do the 2018 Draft Tailgate tickets cost?
A: Tickets are free.

Q: How do I access my tickets?
A: Click here for a step-by-step overview.

Q: What if I'm having difficulties loading my ticket?
A: There will be a ticket service booth on site to assist you with any ticket issues.

Q: What time do gates open for the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Gates open at 4:00 PM for vehicles. The tailgate begins at 5:30 PM.

Q: Where do I park for the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: We encourage you to park your vehicle at the Muni Lot and help create the game day atmosphere! Space is limited but there are also several additional parking lots surrounding the Muni Lot that are within walking distance. Many surrounding lots are cash only.

Q: Where do I enter for the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Fans who park in the Muni Lot may best access the 2018 Draft Tailgate through the entrance located in the middle of the parking lot (walk towards FirstEnergy Stadium). Fans who park in other locations will be able to access this entrance, as well as an additional entrance location at the northwest corner of the Muni Lot (near FirstEnergy Stadium).

Q: Will there be autograph sessions during the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Yes, select Cleveland Browns players and alumni will be signing autographs during the event. Autographs are not guaranteed and players/alumni are subject to change without prior notice. In order to accommodate as many fans as possible during the signing period, autographs will be limited to one per person per player/alumni. No posed photos please.

Q: Can I exit the Muni Lot and re-enter the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Yes, fans can exit and re-enter the Muni Lot but will be subject to security searches each time. You must obtain a wristband at the exit chute in order to re-enter. You do not need to produce your ticket once you have been wristbanded.

Q: I have a season ticket member benefit card. Should I bring it?
A: Yes. We encourage all season ticket members to bring their benefit card and swipe at the Pro Shop to receive their season ticket member discount and for a chance to win an exclusive prize. Cards can also be swiped at the Membership Services table. For season ticket members who have lost their benefit card or do not have one, please email tickets@clevelandbrowns.com to retrieve your account number.

Q: What happens if the weather is inclement?
A: This event is hosted rain or shine. Umbrellas are permitted. Download the Cleveland Browns mobile app and be sure to follow the Cleveland Browns on social media to stay up-to-date on all things related to the 2018 Draft Tailgate.

Q: Will there be food trucks available?
A: Yes, food trucks and beverage portables will be on site. Be prepared to bring cash as many portables are cash only. There will be no ATM's on site.

Q: Will the Cleveland Browns Pro Shop be open during the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Yes, a mini version of the Cleveland Browns Pro Shop will be open for the duration of the 2018 Draft Tailgate. Additionally, the main Pro Shop at FirstEnergy Stadium will be open during the Draft until 9:00 PM.

Q: Will there be a Locker Room Sale?
A: Yes! This is your last chance to grab gear straight from the Locker Room in Berea featuring former player autographed items including jerseys, helmets and photos as well as additional merchandise. The policy for Locker Room Sale is CASH ONLY, no refunds/exchanges, and items are sold as is.

Q: Where do the funds from the Locker Room Sale go?
A: All sales benefit the Cleveland Browns Foundation, which is dedicated to identifying opportunities, removing barriers and providing support for students to empower them for long-term success.

Q: What items are allowed to be brought into the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Fans are able to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages into the 2018 Draft Tailgate. Alcoholic beverages purchased within the ticketed event space may not be taken out of the area. Fans will also be able to tailgate within the main parking area of the Muni Lot. Standard City Muni Lot tailgate policies and regulations will be in place within the lot.

The FAA prohibits the use of drones and other flying devices during public events.

Q: How do I get to the Muni Lot?
A: The Muni Lot is located at 1500 South Marginal Rd. To access the parking portion, fans are encouraged to take exit 195B 'City of Cleveland Parking' exit. Veer right and proceed to the entry gate. For pedestrian traffic (non-parking at Muni Lot), fans are encouraged to enter the tailgate via the walkway from East 9th.

Q: Are animals allowed at the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Muni Lot welcomes Seeing Eye Dogs or other animal assistance utilized by the disabled or visually impaired. All other animals are prohibited.

Q: Are wheelchairs available?
A: Wheelchairs will not be available on site.

Q: Will ADA parking be available?
A: Yes, there will be ADA parking available for fans who display the proper placard. The ADA parking spaces cannot be reserved in advance.

Q: Can I purchase season tickets during the 2018 Draft Tailgate?
A: Yes, ticket sales representatives will be available to assist you in the purchase of season tickets.

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

C
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
C
Put me down as interested. Preference is for a tailgate. Might be able to do training camp, but not as easy. Saturday night pregame is almost completely undoable for me.

Original Dawg Talkers Pick'ems Champion

Dawg Talk Member Since: 08/24/01
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Count me in. I was at the last DawgTalk Day. Got to meet Daman and GM and a few others. I was BT58 back then. Still have the name tag they gave us. It was fun, but only got to be there for the early practice and left.

I like the TC idea.

"The Elf is killing the Curse"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm actually thinking LETS DO BOTH!! LOL

Tailgate and a TC day, that way we can accomodate everyone and maximize the face to face stuff.

Last edited by SaintDawg; 03/11/18 10:09 AM.

SaintDawgâ„¢

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I wouldnt want to meet any of you... keep me out of this one...

Legend
Legend
Why one or the other? Not mutually exclusive. Unless of a brew shortage maybe. This sounds great! I might be able to get there with some advance planning. keep this one going, please!

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
CalDawg
GMdawg
Dawgs4Life - Prefers TC day
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
Balpeen - Prefers Tailgate Party
rockyhilldawg
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
archbolddawg - Undeclared (but wants people to guess what he looks like)
Jester - If he can get here
Tulsa - If we can secure Hue jumping in the lake while I’m there, I’ll fly in!
Versatile Dog - Definite maybe
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
Riddler - Lives in Australia so probably no
W84NxtYrAgain
dawglover05
columbusdawg
SaintDawg - Prefers TC day (I think)
Damanshot - Prefers TC day
YTownBrownsFan - Depends on how my feet recover as the fluid drains. It's hard for me to drive, but I would consider TC if I felt I could.
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc
OldColdDawg - Possibly, wants a political forum.
Kingodawg - Maybe, wants a party on a Saturday before a game.
CleVeLaNd_sTrife - Only if we all fly to the west coast
Cube89 - Willing to invite everyone to his parties
drobs - Maybe some other time.
Pdawg-up for anything.
willitevachange - interested, would be easier if sat b4 a game.
texaslostdawg - TC
YepTheBrownsRule
PrplPplEater - open for anything

15 open for anything, 5 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 10 undeclared

To change your designation copy and paste it into a new reply and put your new designation beside your name. If your name isn’t on the list, copy and paste, then add your name and designation.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
I would say training camp, but only if able.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
I think it is a great idea.

Unfortunately I am too far away.

If it happens it would be great to get feedback.

B
Legend
Legend
B

I know Arch.....a hint....think Joe Dirt.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

Ouch.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Milk Man

Ouch.

He knows I am kidding, that's why I can say that. We've known each other for 6-7 years now.....maybe a little longer.

A serious hint, think Hulk Hogan.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
E
Legend
Legend
E
Arch is Scott Player?

No Craps Given
C
Rookie
Rookie
C
I would go to any event. I host a huge tailgate on West Third and summit. Hosting a tailgate draft night.. all you can eat 5.00)

B
Legend
Legend
B
So you are in the Pit now? Are you down in there or are you right on the corner?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
A
Legend
Legend
A

Except I don't have a mullet. Or sideburns. And I have a job. (one of the toughest ever: self employed). College educated, married.

But other than those minor things, yeah, I'm Joe. thumbsup

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Except I don't have a mullet. Or sideburns. And I have a job. (one of the toughest ever: self employed). College educated, married up.

I can say that having met you and your better half.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

Except I don't have a mullet. Or sideburns. And I have a job. (one of the toughest ever: self employed). College educated, married.
Well, other than that

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I think it would be cool if someone with some pull could arrange for a Dawg Talkers Flag brigade.. We could all be part of holding the flag before the game. Then we could all hang out on the field or close to it and get to share a cool experience together.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

But other than those minor things, yeah, I'm Joe. thumbsup

Maybe you missed my Hulk comment a post or two later?

But the more I think about it, you have some Joe Dirt in you. He had a good heart. He wasn't all that good looking, but he didn't need to be....there ya go.

Hope to see you at a game next year man.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
A
Legend
Legend
A
Nah, I didn't miss it. I 'liked' your first post.

As for me and Hulk, well, he's a bit taller than me, and has a "better" tan?

I'm somewhere between Joe Dirt and Hulk Hogan I guess.

And yes, game this coming year. Wife, that I married up to, and I didn't make any home games this past year, for myriad reasons. Went to the titans game in nashville. Had some other stuff going on, and, couldn't find a weekend that worked with the other couples we often go with.

Hoping to go to a game or 3 this coming year, but, sometimes life gets in the way.

Regardless, here recently the highlights of our trips to Browns games have been the fun we had the night before bar hopping with the other couples, the tailgates Sunday mornings, etc.

It's all good.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
rockyhilldawg
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain - Recently retired, so wide open schedule
dawglover05
columbusdawg
YTownBrownsFan - Depends on how my feet recover as the fluid drains. It's hard for me to drive, but I would consider TC if I felt I could.
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc
Pdawg-up for anything.
texaslostdawg - TC
YepTheBrownsRule

15 open for anything, 5 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 10 undeclared

To change your designation copy and paste it into a new reply and put your new designation beside your name. If your name isn’t on the list, copy and paste, then add your name and designation.

1. #GMstrong
2. "I'm just trying to be the best Nick I can be." ~ Nick Chubb
3. Forgive me Elf, I didn’t have faith. ~ Tulsa
4. ClemenZa #1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Seems easier if you just add my name for me...lol I really dont care.. I tail gate with Columbus Saint Peen Etc .I love meeting people. so If I can make it I will..

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
CalDawg
GMdawg
FATE
1oldMutt - Undeclared
Bard Dawg
rockyhilldawg
jfanent - Tailgate
ddubia
lampdogg - Undeclared
clwb419
W84NxtYrAgain - Recently retired, so wide open schedule
dawglover05
columbusdawg
PitDAWG - Undeclared
mac - Definite maybe
PastorMarc
Pdawg-up for anything.
texaslostdawg - TC
YepTheBrownsRule
DeisleDawg - no preference, if I can make it I will

17 open for anything, 5 prefer a TC day, 2 prefer Tailgate Party, and 9 undeclared

There you go Deisle

1. #GMstrong
2. "I'm just trying to be the best Nick I can be." ~ Nick Chubb
3. Forgive me Elf, I didn’t have faith. ~ Tulsa
4. ClemenZa #1
C
Rookie
Rookie
C
On west third and summit. If the pit had a balcony, this would be it. Theres a bridge that runs through our lot. We have 34 cars in the lot. We do a full breakfast, and main course and have a pot luck area, full bar and more. Just think about it as Dawgtalk Island on Steroids. You can pitch in a case of beer, make a dish or donate.. whatever works for you. Looking forward to seeing you this season.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum DawgTalker Get-Together?

Link Copied to Clipboard