DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Medmann Good game Browns - 11/06/15 05:07 AM
Good game Browns fans. Johnny Football looked pretty decent in the first half & the game stayed close. However after halftime the Bengals adjusted & penned Manziel up in the pocket & it was all down hill for Cleveland after that. Yea, I think old Johhny Football is going to be sore tonight from all those hits he took.
Anyway, better luck next time, we will see you again up in Cleveland next month & we'll do this all over again.

WHO DEY BABY!! thumbsup 8-0! thumbsup
Posted By: HarleyDawg51 Re: Good game Browns - 11/06/15 11:07 AM
Bungle fans crack me up.....the only reason you are 8-0 is because you have only played 1 team that is over .500.Big deal....you beat the Browns.So have 6 other teams.I could get a team together at the old folks home down the road and do that.I am 64 years old and believe I could punt a football farther than 28 yards.

Wait till Peyton Manning gets ahold of you guys.I would say wait till Tom Brady does,but they will probably get a Bye in the playoffs with Home Field advantage and you guys will never get far enough to see them.They would crush you too.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Good game Browns - 11/06/15 04:54 PM
Originally Posted By: HarleyDawg51
Bungle fans crack me up.....the only reason you are 8-0 is because you have only played 1 team that is over .500.Big deal....you beat the Browns.So have 6 other teams.I could get a team together at the old folks home down the road and do that.I am 64 years old and believe I could punt a football farther than 28 yards.

Wait till Peyton Manning gets ahold of you guys.I would say wait till Tom Brady does,but they will probably get a Bye in the playoffs with Home Field advantage and you guys will never get far enough to see them.They would crush you too.
There are only ten teams other than the Bengals over .500 in the NFL. Only four in the AFC. The Bengals didn't make the schedule.
Posted By: Medmann Re: Good game Browns - 11/06/15 07:50 PM

HarleyDawg, You must have a VERY short memory because the Bengals beat Peyton Manning the last time they played him at the tail end of last season. You Cleveland Clowns fans crack me up, you claim everybody has a soft schedule when yours is always the most cupcake in the league due to continual last place finishes. ANY team that is 8-0 is a good team, I guess we will find out down the road how they fair in the playoffs which is a statement your Cleveland Clowns can only dream about, enjoy the division cellar again Clownies. grin
Posted By: Vambo Re: Good game Browns - 11/06/15 10:13 PM
Well half a good game anyway hopefully we will have our injured starters back and play a full game.

Good luck til next meeting.
Posted By: HarleyDawg51 Re: Good game Browns - 11/07/15 12:00 AM
Medgirl....Name someone other than the Raiders that you have beat that is over .500....There are none because you have played some pretty bad teams.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Good game Browns - 11/07/15 12:07 AM
Talking trash when you just got smoked (and the team you got smoked by is undefeated) is never a good idea.
Posted By: Vambo Re: Good game Browns - 11/07/15 02:20 AM
Originally Posted By: mickeycat

There are only ten teams other than the Bengals over .500 in the NFL. Only four in the AFC. The Bengals didn't make the schedule.

Enjoy the wins mickey some of you Bengal fans have earned it. thumbsup
Posted By: HarleyDawg51 Re: Good game Browns - 11/07/15 03:09 AM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Talking trash when you just got smoked (and the team you got smoked by is undefeated) is never a good idea.

We have been beat and got smoked by teams this year that are in my opinion better than the one that smoked us Thursday.I am saying no one they have played has been that good and yes that includes us.We stink.No big task kicking our butts.I am saying wait till they play a good team and then if they win I will eat crow.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Good game Browns - 11/07/15 09:43 AM
Congrats on the win Methman, and Congrats on the 8-0 record. thumbsup
Posted By: MrTed Re: Good game Browns - 11/07/15 11:58 AM
Way to be a sportsman Med, good game. Congrats.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Good game Browns - 11/07/15 02:20 PM
Originally Posted By: Vambo

Enjoy the wins mickey some of you Bengal fans have earned it. thumbsup
Thanks Vambo thumbsup
Posted By: Medmann Re: Good game Browns - 11/09/15 05:28 AM
Medgirl....Name someone other than the Raiders that you have beat that is over .500....There are none because you have played some pretty bad teams.

How are the Seahawks & Steelers bad teams? & the Bengals played against big Ben for the whole game. So far the Bengals have beaten the whole division once & are ready for round 2. The NFL makes the schedule & the Bengals have won them all so far, that's good enough for me, you don't win 8 games in a row without playing some decent teams.
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: Good game Browns - 11/10/15 03:11 PM

Using logic and facts .... are you new here?

Nice season so far, mickey
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Good game Browns - 11/10/15 04:40 PM
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg

Using logic and facts .... are you new here?

Nice season so far, mickey
Lol. Thanks thumbsup
Posted By: Vambo Re: Good game Browns - 11/11/15 05:40 AM
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Good game Browns - 11/11/15 01:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Vambo

saywhat
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Good game Browns - 11/12/15 01:25 AM
New England Patriots are cats??
Posted By: jfanent Re: Good game Browns - 11/12/15 02:45 AM
*hint* What kind of cat is that?
© DawgTalkers.net