Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1029598 11/06/15 01:07 AM
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Good game Browns fans. Johnny Football looked pretty decent in the first half & the game stayed close. However after halftime the Bengals adjusted & penned Manziel up in the pocket & it was all down hill for Cleveland after that. Yea, I think old Johhny Football is going to be sore tonight from all those hits he took.
Anyway, better luck next time, we will see you again up in Cleveland next month & we'll do this all over again.

WHO DEY BABY!! thumbsup 8-0! thumbsup

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Bungle fans crack me up.....the only reason you are 8-0 is because you have only played 1 team that is over .500.Big deal....you beat the Browns.So have 6 other teams.I could get a team together at the old folks home down the road and do that.I am 64 years old and believe I could punt a football farther than 28 yards.

Wait till Peyton Manning gets ahold of you guys.I would say wait till Tom Brady does,but they will probably get a Bye in the playoffs with Home Field advantage and you guys will never get far enough to see them.They would crush you too.

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: HarleyDawg51
Bungle fans crack me up.....the only reason you are 8-0 is because you have only played 1 team that is over .500.Big deal....you beat the Browns.So have 6 other teams.I could get a team together at the old folks home down the road and do that.I am 64 years old and believe I could punt a football farther than 28 yards.

Wait till Peyton Manning gets ahold of you guys.I would say wait till Tom Brady does,but they will probably get a Bye in the playoffs with Home Field advantage and you guys will never get far enough to see them.They would crush you too.
There are only ten teams other than the Bengals over .500 in the NFL. Only four in the AFC. The Bengals didn't make the schedule.

Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String

HarleyDawg, You must have a VERY short memory because the Bengals beat Peyton Manning the last time they played him at the tail end of last season. You Cleveland Clowns fans crack me up, you claim everybody has a soft schedule when yours is always the most cupcake in the league due to continual last place finishes. ANY team that is 8-0 is a good team, I guess we will find out down the road how they fair in the playoffs which is a statement your Cleveland Clowns can only dream about, enjoy the division cellar again Clownies. grin

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well half a good game anyway hopefully we will have our injured starters back and play a full game.

Good luck til next meeting.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Medgirl....Name someone other than the Raiders that you have beat that is over .500....There are none because you have played some pretty bad teams.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Talking trash when you just got smoked (and the team you got smoked by is undefeated) is never a good idea.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: mickeycat

There are only ten teams other than the Bengals over .500 in the NFL. Only four in the AFC. The Bengals didn't make the schedule.

Enjoy the wins mickey some of you Bengal fans have earned it. thumbsup

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Talking trash when you just got smoked (and the team you got smoked by is undefeated) is never a good idea.

We have been beat and got smoked by teams this year that are in my opinion better than the one that smoked us Thursday.I am saying no one they have played has been that good and yes that includes us.We stink.No big task kicking our butts.I am saying wait till they play a good team and then if they win I will eat crow.

Legend
Legend
Congrats on the win Methman, and Congrats on the 8-0 record. thumbsup

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Way to be a sportsman Med, good game. Congrats.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Vambo #1030106 11/07/15 10:20 AM
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: Vambo

Enjoy the wins mickey some of you Bengal fans have earned it. thumbsup
Thanks Vambo thumbsup

Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Medgirl....Name someone other than the Raiders that you have beat that is over .500....There are none because you have played some pretty bad teams.

How are the Seahawks & Steelers bad teams? & the Bengals played against big Ben for the whole game. So far the Bengals have beaten the whole division once & are ready for round 2. The NFL makes the schedule & the Bengals have won them all so far, that's good enough for me, you don't win 8 games in a row without playing some decent teams.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Using logic and facts .... are you new here?

Nice season so far, mickey

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg

Using logic and facts .... are you new here?

Nice season so far, mickey
Lol. Thanks thumbsup

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Vambo #1031989 11/11/15 09:54 AM
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: Vambo

saywhat

S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
New England Patriots are cats??

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
*hint* What kind of cat is that?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Good game Browns

Link Copied to Clipboard