DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: ThatGuy Who do you want? - 02/09/16 06:21 PM
This isn't Mock Draft centric, I don't care if they're a 1st rounder, 3rd, or UDFA..

Don't care if they're a QB, OLB, or a Huge Fullback From Alabamaâ„¢

Who do you guys WANT in this draft?
Posted By: DeputyDawg Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 06:24 PM
I want defense. It's where all the talent in this draft is. I am okay with taking a QB or WR, just take mostly defense.

Anything at #2 that isn't defense is probably a reach.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 06:25 PM
Spence and Treadwell. Or Bosa and Doctson.
Posted By: dawg66 Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 06:28 PM
If we stay at #2 I want Bosa, if we trade down a few spots I would like Buckner. In the 2nd Rnd I would like either WR Thomas or Doctson if there.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 06:33 PM
Jared Goff
Myles Jack
Shawn Oakman (just because he is scary)
Baby Gronk
The kicker from Florida State
Scooby Wright
Blake Martinez
Su'a Cravens
Mike Bercovici
Paul Perkins
Keenan Reynolds
Thomas Duarte
Pharoh Cooper
Braxton Miller
De'Runnya Wilson (his name is De'Runnya)
Jordan Payton (but only if we are going the Mangini route on wide receivers)

That's only nine guys from the Pac-12, I am proud of myself.
Posted By: Arps Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 06:40 PM
Bosa
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 06:44 PM
Tunsil or Stanley
Posted By: candyman92 Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 07:00 PM
Goff or Bosa.

If we draft an offensive linemen, this team deserves to get sold.
Posted By: Brownoholic Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 07:11 PM
Instant terror on the D with pick # 2.

Starting WR. Bonus if Gordon pans out.

Stud inside linebacker.

Best players available. Yadda-Yadda..

QB to sit & learn.

I'll let the experts give me the names to go along with my positions.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 07:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Brownoholic
Instant terror on the D with pick # 2.

Starting WR. Bonus if Gordon pans out.

Stud inside linebacker.

Best players available. Yadda-Yadda..

QB to sit & learn.

I'll let the experts give me the names to go along with my positions.

I feel like we have all of those already..

Watching Gilbert and Bademosi try to cover someone is terrifying..

Dwayne Bowe.

Uh, we have a TANK at linebacker.. literally, his name is Tank..

And Austin Davis can sit and learn, hopefully just sit, and never play again..
Posted By: dawgpound101 Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 07:40 PM
bosa
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 07:45 PM
If we stay @ #2 we should take IMO either Goff or Bosa ... JMHO
Posted By: clevesteve Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 08:43 PM
Guys who are going to make an impact and who can do so from our scheme... I don't want guys who are just going to do a good job at playing their position, I want guys who are going to step up and make a tide-turning play when it's needed.

Edge Rushers:
1) Noah Spence
2) Carl Nassib
3) Victor Ochi
4) Alex McCalister
5) Tyrone Holmes

Inside LBs:
1) Jaylon Smith
2) Jack
3) Striker maybe?

Corners:
1) Hargreaves
2) Mills
3) Sanchez

Safeties:
1) Ramsey
2) Trevon Stewart
3) Bell

Z Receivers
1) Treadwell
2) Tyler Boyd
3) Sterling Shepard
4) Devin Lucien

X Receivers
1) Josh Doctson
2) Will Fuller

Y Receivers
1) Sterling Shepard
2) Nelson Spruce

Give me a handful of guys from that list and I'm happy.
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 10:06 PM
We have so many needs. There isn't a position on the field where we couldn't use either better, more, or back-up talent.

On defense we need both pass rushers and run stoppers. It's hard to rank which we need more. We don't seem to have anyone who excels at either.

On offense we need QB and WR. I don't believe we need a top tier QB. I would love one, but league average or better who can stay on the field for 16 games would be an improvement over what we have been getting. Yes, eventually we need to find a good to great 10-15 year starter. Offensive weapons a decent QB can get the ball to is easier to solve. I keep hearing this is a weak WR draft, but I don't see that. Yes, the top tier is thin, but the 2nd and 3rd tiers are deep. With guys like Spruce and Lucien likely to go in the 4th/5th rounds, we could use the early rounds on defense and QB, and improve our receiving corps later.

edited to add...I like Steve's list, but would add Scooby to the ILB list.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 10:35 PM
Wouldn't mind an Ohio State draft this year (and I'm not a homer):

Bosa
Zeke
and Cardell
Posted By: bluecollarball Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 10:54 PM
You'd think we get a qb right by now, wouldn't you? We just can't pick 'em and the ones we get, we destroy them.

However, someday we gotta hit pay dirt. I'd say Carson Wentz or Goff factors in my thinking. I'd have to do some more research on them but I like what I see. More so out of Wentz.

I'd also like to see Bosa on the team. We need to really hit on our 1st and 2nd rounder. QB and a defensive stud....
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 10:59 PM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Wouldn't mind an Ohio State draft this year (and I'm not a homer):

Bosa
Zeke
and Cardell
If I'm going all OSU

Bosa or Zeke (can't see both)
Thomas
Bell
Vannett
Posted By: guard dawg Re: Who do you want? - 02/09/16 11:20 PM
QB- Goff, if not, then Prescott or Cardale later.

DT-Jarran Reed, Rankins, Butler or A. Washington

WR-Tyler Boyd, Braxton Miller or Kenny Lawler, Geronimo Allison

ILB-K. Brothers, Beniquez Brown, I really like Brandon Chubb or Elandon Roberts

CB- Harlan Miller, Maurice Canaday, Mike Jordan

DE/OLB- S.Calhoun, Victor Ochi, K.Correa
Posted By: Bull_Dawg Re: Who do you want? - 02/10/16 04:08 AM
OLB- Spence, if not, Correa.

DB- Eli Apple (T. Williams to FS if we lose Gipson) may have some Skrine like growing pains, but I like the upside and intangibles

WR- Higgins or Sharpe after Rd 3

QB- Wentz falling to rd 2 would be great, but I like Spence better in the 1st. Don't really see this happening. I might take a flier on Hackenberg if he lasts till the third. Square peg, round hole with Franklin, he might get back on track with a change of scenery and a better o-line and pro-style scheme.

ILB- Josh Forrest

FB- Quayvon Hicks
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Who do you want? - 02/12/16 08:12 PM
Karl Joseph
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Who do you want? - 02/13/16 12:01 AM
Bosa in the first if he indeed is a potential defensive force, maybe a QB at 32...

Edit: I also would like a game-changing RB, an upgrade over Crowell.
Posted By: Thebigbaddawg Re: Who do you want? - 02/13/16 04:16 PM
A few guys I like....

QB: Jared Goff, Paxton Lynch, Hackenberg later.

WR: Boyd, Higgins, Cooper

Defense: Noah Spence, Bosa, Dylan Thompson, Leonard Floyd
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: Who do you want? - 02/14/16 01:51 AM
Goff. Lynch, Wentz come on guys.
Posted By: Spergon FTWynn Re: Who do you want? - 02/14/16 08:51 PM
Bosa or Goff.

Would be happy with either guy.

I hope they really give Goff a hard look. That kid can throw. I love that he's a 3-year starter who got better every year. There don't seem to be any red flags or character concerns.

Bosa is just a monster. So much potential. Seems to be ok moving around too. We've never really had a primo pass rusher other than a single good year out of Jamir Miller and Kam Wimbley.

The thing I like about both guys is that they both have parents who have had a taste of being a professional athlete. It doesn't guarantee anything but I would imagine having that kind of guidance can only help.

After the Manziel fiasco (which was not entirely their fault) it would be really nice to see them draft someone who can really play, as well as maybe become a positive reflection of the team. That's not to say that Joe Thomas and Joe Haden don't really do that, but there is a bigger impact when you talk about a pass rushing end and a franchise QB.

I would be surprised if the Browns did something other than Bosa, Goff, or some kind of a trade back scenario where they get Wentz somewhere in the teens and get possibly another first or an extra second round pick. But who knows, we have no real track record of this regime.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Who do you want? - 02/14/16 10:30 PM
Part of me wants to get Jayron Kearse and see if he can play OLB in the 3-4. He's so talented, but I'm not sure he can play safety at that height.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Who do you want? - 02/15/16 11:38 AM
Currently we do not have a long-term answer at QB. It is simply THE most difficult position to fill (with thanks to Captain Obvious). If we deem there is a potential "franchise" QB, you must go with that. There is no option...
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Who do you want? - 02/15/16 03:11 PM
Bosa. Biggest wideout.
Posted By: clevesteve Re: Who do you want? - 02/16/16 02:00 AM
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Part of me wants to get Jayron Kearse and see if he can play OLB in the 3-4. He's so talented, but I'm not sure he can play safety at that height.

Hey, now that's an interesting idea for Day 3. Only thing that worries me about that though is that I'm not sure he even weighs as much as Mingo, and Mingo has had a tough time with strength from the position.
Posted By: eotab Re: Who do you want? - 02/16/16 12:04 PM
Franchise QB - Wentz
And Pass Rushers with speed and explosion!
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Who do you want? - 02/16/16 03:34 PM
Originally Posted By: eotab
Franchise QB - Wentz

Franchise QB - Goff
thumbsup
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 03:29 PM
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/20...s-pretty-close/

Posted By: clwb419 Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 05:14 PM
Any of Buckner, Tunsil, or Ramsey, in that order.

Tyler Matakevich (LB)
Denver Kirkland (OT/OG)
Kevin Hogan (QB)
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 05:17 PM
Originally Posted By: clwb419
Any of Buckner, Tunsil, or Ramsey, in that order.

Tyler Matakevich (LB)
Denver Kirkland (OT/OG)
Kevin Hogan (QB)

If we are rolling with RGIII (and thus not taking a QB at #2), then I also want Kevin Hogan.
Posted By: clevesteve Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 05:25 PM
Posted By: edromeo Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 05:35 PM
QB- Brandon Allen, Trevone Boykin, Vernon Adams, Joel Stave, Jeff Driskell

WR-Josh Doctsun, Corey Coleman, Sterling Shephard, Tyler Boyd, Rashard Higgins, (non-Ohio State)Mike Thomas, Mike Mitchell

CB-Mackenzie Alexander, Artie Burns, Cyrus Jones

S- KJ Dillon, TJ Green, Sean Davis, Tyvis Powell, KZevin Byard

Edge-Emmanuel Ogbah, Shaq Lawson, Joey Bosa, Leonard Floyd, Shilique Calhoun, Kevin Dodd

LB-Miles Jack, Darron Lee, Reggie Ragland, Josh Perry, Joe Schobert, BJ Goodson, Brandon Chubb, Stephen Daniels (clone of Reggie Ragland imo)

Dl-Sheldon Rankins, Sheldon Day, Jihad Ward, Matt Ioannidis

RB-CJ Procise, Keith Marshall
Posted By: clevesteve Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 05:37 PM
Glad you have Chubb (lol) and especially Daniels in there. Good call.

I like Prosise a lot, too.
Posted By: edromeo Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 05:41 PM
Thanks CS...tangent coming

Tell me you're gonna participate in the group breakdown/discussion of the QBs?

Grimm suggested it start Connor Cook vs Oregon.
I'm done charting, just trying to figure a way to mix in images.
Posted By: clevesteve Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 05:42 PM
Honestly I'm not going to have time to do it justice. I'm sure you guys will cover it well.
Posted By: BpG Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 06:57 PM
If we stay at two it better be Goff or Jack.
Posted By: clevesteve Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 06:58 PM
So you're on the Jack/Goff train with cfrs?
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 06:59 PM
Originally Posted By: clevesteve

I welcome everyone on the Jack/Goff train!
Posted By: ddubia Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 08:07 PM
That took me too long to get.
Posted By: BpG Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 08:15 PM

I love Bosa, but I'm just not sure how he fits into a 3-4. I am not a big Ramsey guy, both would be nice players to have in a move down situation, but I'm on the cfrs train. I think Wetnz just reminds me too much of that other garbage ginger we drafted. Might be clouding my judgement.
Posted By: eotab Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 09:22 PM
Who do I want. see Signature...Wentz of course.

If for some reason we do not...I'm Jack guy myself. I think he's going to be a star.

next in line Tunsil (my scenario is the only way we don't get Wentz is because he went overall #1)

32. This is a strong Defensive Draft class...The best defensive player available not knowing who got taken and who is available.

Safety Bell? OLB Leonard Floyd? CBs. Apple, Alexander, Jackson?
Ogbah, Spence, Dodd??? Nkmdeche? Chris Jones....

Lots of good Defensive player...BPA of the D.

jmho
Posted By: LittleDAWG Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 10:50 PM
I agree my man and his name is Carson Wentz. A qb driven league. playin in the afc north, at 6'5" and 237 he"s exactly what the BROWNS need at #2
Posted By: guard dawg Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 11:03 PM
J/C

@2 Jalen Ramsey, it was Jack but our secondary is in shambles and Ramsey is in the top five overall.

@32 trade down within the top ten and get Michael Thomas and extra picks.

@65 Cardale Jones

Mid rounds - Justin Jenkins OLB and Keith Marshall RB both of UGA.
Posted By: Stetson76 Re: Who do you want? - 04/05/16 11:23 PM
I still think I'd go with Wentz but the Ramsey pick is growing on me...
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Who do you want? - 04/06/16 12:28 AM
Jared Goff
Josh Doctosn
Kentrell Brothers
Tajae Sharpe
Posted By: mac Re: Who do you want? - 04/06/16 12:17 PM
jc...

Way back on Jan 13, this year, I said I liked Wentz...Wentz has done nothing to make me change my mind.

Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: Who do you want? - 04/07/16 01:38 AM
Not for the #2 pick, but I like that OT from Indiana.
Posted By: Chinchilla7222 Re: Who do you want? - 04/07/16 05:50 AM
I want Wentz in round one or if a team trades up and takes him then take Ramsey. Round 2 there will be a defensive stud that everyone is surprised is still available (Ogbah, Lawson). Round 3 take Hunter Henry or a wide receiver (Leonte Carroo or Pharoh Cooper). Round 4 take best available offensive lineman or take TE (Jerell Adams or Nick Vannett).
Posted By: Bull_Dawg Re: Who do you want? - 04/07/16 01:13 PM
Based on analytics, I'm starting to think we should draft both of the WRs named Michael Thomas. Since the reboot, we've had a 100% success rate on drafting players with the last name Thomas.

I like Wentz. He seems to represent the culture that I want the Browns to have. I think that a team's culture often starts with/flows down from the QB. (Obviously the Coach and FO have some effect on that, too.) I think the top 3 QBs are really fairly close in the case of talent, but I think Wentz leads the field in leadership, work ethic/desire, and intelligence. The best QBs of the past decade have probably been Brady and Manning and I think those qualities I mentioned are what helped/played a large role in them getting there.
Posted By: ddubia Re: Who do you want? - 04/07/16 01:51 PM
Oh, you like Wentz now.
Posted By: farmville_dawg Re: Who do you want? - 04/07/16 02:19 PM
Originally Posted By: ddubia
Oh, you like Wentz now.

I found this video on Wentz. Link It is a showcase piece, but what I am taking away with it is his anticipation and touch on his passes.

I realize that this is a small sample, but he does a really good job of putting the ball where only his receiver really has a chance of making the catch. The only part I did not like on the video was that it didn't show him going through progressions or looking off anyone.

With that said I can't say if he can or he cannot do those things. The one play I thought I saw him look to the left on the deep route, saw the man was double covered with the safety, and he came back to the open man over the middle.

Maybe someone that has watch more film on QBs and or Wentz may have a different take. If you have a different opinion please let me know and explain it so I can learn something.

BTW I thought Wentz was supposed to be a big guy, but he didn't look that way in the video.
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Who do you want? - 04/07/16 05:24 PM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

I welcome everyone on the Jack/Goff train!

*snicker* brownie
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Who do you want? - 04/07/16 06:13 PM
Sounds like some Groupon deal to me.
Posted By: TimmyTheShadow Re: Who do you want? - 04/08/16 07:32 PM
Ramsey in the first (unless Tunstil falls)
Best QB available at #32. I would not be adverse to a Connor Cook or Lynch possibly if he fell.

I do not think we absolutely need a QB at #2 nor am I on the Bosa bandwagon. Draft is deep with DL and Edge guys. We need players and depth right now.

Best case scenario, we trade down and pick up some picks. Maybe hit on some UDFA's
Posted By: predator16 Re: Who do you want? - 04/09/16 02:34 AM
Trade back to 7 or 8. If the top 8 are Tunsil, ramsey, wentz, goff, zeke, Jack, buckner and Hargreaves maximize your draft real estate by trading back. After those guys theres a huge drop. The next 30 to 40 prospects grade very closely. If your lucky Stanley gets over drafted and you have a choice of 2 or 3 guys at 7 or 8 while picking up an early 2nd and then some.
Posted By: eotab Re: Who do you want? - 04/09/16 12:10 PM
Its not a Smorjaborg (sweedish buffet...lol )

I expect us to be targeting one of the players as THE GUY WE WANT. If we are not enamored by one player we could drop back. I don't see that this year.

Posted By: ddubia Re: Who do you want? - 04/09/16 02:12 PM
Originally Posted By: eotab
...Smorjaborg...

I ate one of those once. I got sick. wink
Posted By: CanadaDawg Re: Who do you want? - 04/09/16 06:45 PM
I'm way behind in looking at prospects this year but the surest blue-chip prospect I think has to be Jalen Ramsey. Just seems to be the best all around talent plus sick measureables. We can't afford to bust on #2 so he's probably the biggest want for me.

OT Spriggs out of Indiana looks like he's a potential gem as well. For WR, I'd love to see us land Josh Doctson.
Posted By: Day of the Dawg Re: Who do you want? - 04/09/16 08:51 PM
1st Round - This team needs a QB. Carson Wentz is my preference. If not him I would be alright with Jared Goff. There is no one player in this draft that will actually transform this team into a playoff contender this year. Might as well get the one player that could in a year or 2.

2nd thru 4th - I like players like Josh Doctson (If he was to fall to the 2nd round he has the best catch radius of all of the WR in this draft. After him I like Tyler Boyd WR. He is the most polished receiver. Precise route runner with good hands. On the DLine I like Sheldon Day. At the senior Bowl he lived in the offensive back field. Great penetration. I also, like RB Alex Collins from Arkansas.

In the late rounds 5 thru 7 players like Eric Stryker OLB Oklahoma. Under sized pass rusher but has a great motor. DeRunnya Wilson WR Miss State 6'4 225lbs. would make a large red zone target.
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: Who do you want? - 04/09/16 10:38 PM
I see 3 workable strategies; 1) draft the QB of the future at #2, 2) BPA, and 3) trade back and accumulate picks.

For 1) I've been leaning towards Wentz, but Goff is growing on me. I worry about his frame and his arm strength, but his pocket sense is special, and he has succeeded against the PAC-12.

For 2) I'm not well enough acquainted with the options, but I like what I've read about both Ramsey and Jack. Buckner seems solid too.

For 3) I wouldn't want to drop too low in the first, but accumulating high picks in rounds 2 & 3 could go a long way to rebuilding.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Who do you want? - 04/10/16 03:48 AM
One good thing is that we can afford to have a rookie QB sit for a year or 2, and work on their weaknesses.

If we draft Goff, and need him to bulk up, then we put one of our 75 strength coaches with him, and let him work on his strength and size.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Who do you want? - 04/10/16 05:15 AM
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
One good thing is that we can afford to have a rookie QB sit for a year or 2, and work on their weaknesses.

If we draft Goff, and need him to bulk up, then we put one of our 75 strength coaches with him, and let him work on his strength and size.

Goff doesn't turn 22 until October. My guess is that he will be able to put quite a bit of weight on.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Who do you want? - 04/10/16 05:32 AM

Goff doesn't turn 22 until October. My guess is that he will be able to put quite a bit of weight on.

[INSERT TOM BRADY COMBINE PICTURE HERE]
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Who do you want? - 04/10/16 05:35 AM
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy

Posted By: Bull_Dawg Re: Who do you want? - 04/11/16 12:16 AM
I liked Higbee as a receiving TE, but we can probably cross him off the list now.

western-kentucky-te-tyler-higbee-arrested
Posted By: dawgpound101 Re: Who do you want? - 04/11/16 05:47 AM
I would like to see Ramsey at #2
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: Who do you want? - 04/13/16 12:48 PM
What do I want?

I want a plan, well thought out and executed. 'Rome wasn't built in a day' and neither will a winning culture and team.

I want patience, both from the owner and the fans, to allow the process to survive the inevitable growing pains. I don't know better than those doing it. I have opinions, but not the knowledge. I am left to trust that they either know what they are doing, or are smart enough to figure it out without too many mistakes. Which brings me to my last and most important want.

I want it all to work. I want the team to stop being the laughing stock of the NFL. I want to be able to enjoy, before my time on earth is done, what it's like to root for a winner. Not just on the occasional Sunday, but on any given Sunday, I want the Cleveland Browns to have a legitimate chance to be the winner. And I want one of those Sundays to be in February.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Who do you want? - 04/13/16 12:52 PM
Very well said... thumbsup
Posted By: bonefish Re: Who do you want? - 04/13/16 05:07 PM

You pretty much nailed it.

At this stage I am resigned to let it happen.

Being a Browns fan we have heard it all and seen it all.

When Holmgren took the reigns I was very optimistic. Thought that at the stage of life that he was at that he would be able to put it together. Man was I wrong.

I like the Hue Jackson hire and believe that he has assembled a good staff. But the roster needs are many.

A winning season would (stinking nine games)seem like heaven.

Going into a season believing you could compete would do wonders for moral.

It could all start with this draft. So what I want right now is a killer draft. Come out of this draft with a core of talent.

No easy task. Only 11% of first round picks actually play their whole rookie season.
Posted By: Bull_Dawg Re: Who do you want? - 04/15/16 03:06 PM
I want us to take Darius Jackson at RB.

Scouting Report w/ 2015 Highlights and LSU Game

Jackson vs. Toledo Youtube video via draftbreakdown

Scouting Report with play references ( video clips)

I think we need a bigger back who can get the tough yards. EMU was awful and the scheme wasn't a great fit for him, but he still had over a thousand yards and double digit TDs. Offers some pass game versatility-often split out wide, can catch. Plays on special teams.

If he's there in the 7th as the last article has him, I'd snatch him up. I might take him a lot earlier.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Who do you want? - 04/15/16 03:15 PM
I want to feel like we had a terrible draft..

Because I usually think we had a great draft, and it ends up being terrible.. So...
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Who do you want? - 04/15/16 04:45 PM
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy
I want to feel like we had a terrible draft..

Because I usually think we had a great draft, and it ends up being terrible.. So...

When I think we've had a good draft, it turns out to be a terrible draft.

When I think that we've had an awful draft .... it turns out to be a terrible draft

I don't know which to hope for. Maybe I'll try just not giving a darn? *Sigh* That'll never work.
Posted By: Goose7 Re: Who do you want? - 04/15/16 07:29 PM
Any player at #2 will do, just not a QB.
Posted By: BpG Re: Who do you want? - 04/15/16 11:12 PM
Been seeing more and more that Miles Jack's knee is very suspect. So it's either we love the QB we take or move down.
Posted By: Jester Re: Who do you want? - 04/15/16 11:32 PM
I'm scratching Jack off my list if I am a GM. A simple meniscus tear should take 6 weeks recovery. Give another couple of weeks to build his strength up because he is much stronger than the average person.

Jack injured that knee in what September? October? That is around 6 months. I don't like it at all.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Who do you want? - 04/16/16 12:02 AM
Originally Posted By: Jester
I'm scratching Jack off my list if I am a GM. A simple meniscus tear should take 6 weeks recovery. Give another couple of weeks to build his strength up because he is much stronger than the average person.

Jack injured that knee in what September? October? That is around 6 months. I don't like it at all.

My bet is that teams that want Jack to fall are putting out false information.

If they are not, and his knee is actually still messed up, I don't want to pick him in the top ten.

The Jack/Goff train is losing steam!
Posted By: clevesteve Re: Who do you want? - 04/16/16 12:04 AM
I think it was just going too hard and too fast.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Who do you want? - 04/16/16 01:04 AM
Originally Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain
What do I want?

I want a plan, well thought out and executed. 'Rome wasn't built in a day' and neither will a winning culture and team.

I want patience, both from the owner and the fans, to allow the process to survive the inevitable growing pains. I don't know better than those doing it. I have opinions, but not the knowledge. I am left to trust that they either know what they are doing, or are smart enough to figure it out without too many mistakes. Which brings me to my last and most important want.

I want it all to work. I want the team to stop being the laughing stock of the NFL. I want to be able to enjoy, before my time on earth is done, what it's like to root for a winner. Not just on the occasional Sunday, but on any given Sunday, I want the Cleveland Browns to have a legitimate chance to be the winner. And I want one of those Sundays to be in February.

None of this is going to happen anytime in the near future. The Browns need to ,
I just don't care what they need to do anymore, but I'm sure they ain't going to compete by rebooting.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Who do you want? - 04/21/16 03:50 AM
© DawgTalkers.net