Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
man, this guy is soft. what kind of nonsense whining is this?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Swish
man, this guy is soft. what kind of nonsense whining is this?

40’s penchant for pointing to the softest wimps as exemplars of manhood makes me think he was raised on some kind of weird commune with no exposure to men.

But, yeah, Peterson is so weird. It doesn’t even sound pseudo-intellectual. It’s just incoherent word salad punctuated by crying jags.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PDF

This is the guy 40 thinks is turning people from “sissies” into “real men”

Can anyone who likes Peterson attempt to explain what the hell this doofus is even trying to say here?

40, can you tell us how stuff like this sobbing incoherent word salad is turning “sissies” into “real men”?

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Here’s another gem from this absolute dullard:

If you’re Peterson, how are you dumbfounded and speechless by this, the most basic of counter arguments to your position?

Legend
Legend
wow, that easy, huh

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
He teaches them to take the fetal position in times of high stress....

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: gage
Ahh Yes. Jordan "What do you mean by that?" Peterson. He makes incredibly vague statements that he can twist as needed if he thinks it's beneficial to his audience.

Are you saying that the Left should be afraid of this wingnut... Really? for what reason?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
We’re all terrified of the man who chokes back tears while discussing Pinocchio becoming a real boy.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
JPs vague rhetoric is valuable to incels as a Nostradamus figure. He can espouse double speak with ease , and that lets him operate in the public and let's the dark incel/mra groups that like him interpret his messages more readily.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
What's incredible to me is that Cons have always said they have no patience for mincing words. People should just say what they wanted to say. Jordan Peterson does nothing like that. He couches all of his ideas, not even the controversial ones.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I’d still love to hear 40 explain why he thinks this doofus is turning “sissies” into “real men”:

My guess is he’s too embarrassed to address it, or might answer with one of his tail-between-the-legs “um, uh...poop and garbage” pithy responses, but I’d love a more detailed explanation.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
All I have to do is count the posts from the trolls on ignore, plus more from the lackeys.

They are terrified.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Nelson37
All I have to do is count the posts from the trolls on ignore, plus more from the lackeys.

They are terrified.

There’s nothing more terrifying than a guy who sounds like Kermit the Frog breaking down in tears while talking about Pinocchio becoming a real boy.

What does it tell you that Nelson sees everyone mocking this absolute dork and thinks to himself “they must be afraid of him”?

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
See? One more already.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I imagine Nelson was probably mocked and bullied his whole life for similar reasons, and told himself that it was just because people were afraid of him as a means of coping.

Help us out here, Nelson, what, exactly, is it about this dork that you feel inspires fear?

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I think most people are too stupid to understand what Peterson is even talking about half the time. I find it funny they always pull clips from him trying to dumb things down for regular folks and then say he is being simple. When you watch him talk to an actual intelligent person he is brilliant. He is by far one of the top psychologists of our time and correct on a lot of issues. He is certainly not stupid just because he openly admits to still having an open mind and researching and developing ideas. In fact he is even more brilliant because he is willing to change his mind when he discovers new information.

His lectures are extremely edifying.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Those interested in intelligent discussion should check out Peterson.

Those interested in childish insults, name-calling and other dog vomit from the trolls, you are welcome to it. Some folks do go in for that sort of thing.

I do recommend putting them on ignore, makes the whole place seem less like a playground for simple-minded children and more like a room full of adults.

Whatever blows your dress up.

O
Legend
Legend
O
What blows your dress up Nelson? lol

Legend
Legend
In this age of war politically, between Left and Right, women and men, Peterson is balanced and very helpful in helping young men as they become adult men.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
In this age of war politically, between Left and Right, women and men, Peterson is balanced and very helpful in helping young men as they become adult men.

How exactly does a man who breaks down into tears while talking about how Disney’s “Frozen” is too gay help young men turn into adults?

Could you be more specific? What life lesson does sobbing about cartoons impart on youth?

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Peterson is an idiot. If you think that he's being intelligent, because you can't understand him, then it's more of an indictment on you. But it also helps that he just says a bunch of unintelligible gibberish with multisylable words. There's a reason he had to dumb everything down.

Legend
Legend

Exactly. Agreed.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Peterson is an idiot. If you think that he's being intelligent, because you can't understand him, then it's more of an indictment on you. But it also helps that he just says a bunch of unintelligible gibberish with multisylable words. There's a reason he had to dumb everything down.

Yeah, it’s been said here several times, but Peterson is the perfect example of a dumb person’s idea of an intelligent person.

His main purpose is to explain to angry young virgins that it’s society’s fault that they can’t get laid, and not their own.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

Exactly. Agreed.

Exhibit A.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Yeah, it’s been said here several times, but Peterson is the perfect example of a dumb person’s idea of an intelligent person.

His main purpose is to explain to angry young virgins that it’s society’s fault that they can’t get laid, and not their own.

Well he is a Jungian...

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Those interested in intelligent disI do recommend putting them on ignore, makes the whole place seem less like a playground for simple-minded children and more like a room full of adults.

I forget - how many times have you been banned for threatening to sexually assault other posters? Is it 4 now? Or 5?

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Razorthorns
I think most people are too stupid to understand what Peterson is even talking about half the time. I find it funny they always pull clips from him trying to dumb things down for regular folks and then say he is being simple. When you watch him talk to an actual intelligent person he is brilliant. He is by far one of the top psychologists of our time and correct on a lot of issues. He is certainly not stupid just because he openly admits to still having an open mind and researching and developing ideas. In fact he is even more brilliant because he is willing to change his mind when he discovers new information.

His lectures are extremely edifying.

This is pretty much every trope of Peterson fans all rolled into one.

First, they’ll tell you that you just don’t understand him.

When you point out that he’s easy to understand, it’s just that he’s incredibly facile and basically speaks gibberish, they’ll claim that you’re just cherry picking one or two things to make him look bad, and that you need to hear more of his lectures.

If you pick apart any given lecture they point to, showing that it’s basically the wishy-washy nonsense of a dullard, they’ll go right back to step one.

Truly a dumb person’s idea of an intelligent person.

Legend
Legend
jc

i guess if you have an identity crisis and self esteem issues, jordan peterson seems like a borderline god.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
jc

i guess if you have an identity crisis and self esteem issues, jordan peterson seems like a borderline god.

Yep, regular superstar for incels.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
jc

Precisely.

Rather than telling these young kids “actually, *you’re* the problem. Girls don’t want to talk to you because you view them as objects and are generally angry and racist”, he tells them that it’s not their fault, it’s the fault of feminists that girls don’t like them, and if it weren’t for feminism and equal rights, they would be getting laid.

Like I said, a Pied Piper for angry young virgins.

O
Legend
Legend
O
jc

Precisely.

Rather than telling these young kids “actually, *you’re* the problem. Girls don’t want to talk to you because you view them as objects and are generally angry and racist”, he tells them that it’s not their fault, it’s the fault of feminists that girls don’t like them, and if it weren’t for feminism and equal rights, they would be getting laid.

Maybe I'm too old but it sure seems to me that it takes a special kind of messed up to not be able to find some woman to sleep with you. I've seen just about every kind of guy find women for themselves over the years. But it's a problem I never had, so it's really hard for me to relate.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
jc

Precisely.

Maybe I'm too old but it sure seems to me that it takes a special kind of messed up to not be able to find some woman to sleep with you. I've seen just about every kind of guy find women for themselves over the years. But it's a problem I never had, so it's really hard for me to relate.

I think the internet and social media exacerbates a lot of it.

I’m probably a lot younger than you, but I would say the same thing- there wasn’t this seething anger there is today from some of these younger kids.

O
Legend
Legend
O
A lot of these incels just think they deserve super model sex slaves. They are tripping that the 10s won't give them the time of day, but probably pass up the 6,7,8,9s all around them that would.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
A lot of these incels just think they deserve super model sex slaves. They are tripping that the 10s won't give them the time of day, but probably pass up the 6,7,8,9s all around them that would.

I think that’s a big part of it, yeah.

But a bigger issue is that they view women as a goal or a trophy or an object or basically a second mother, which turns women off.

Enter morons like Peterson, who try to reinforce ideas of “hierarchy” and “Western Civilization roles” or “archetypes”, which reinforces their thinking, rather than changing it.

That’s why his fans are all weird angry dorks - anyone with any semblance of a healthy outlook on women or dating would write him off 10 minutes into hearing his gibberish.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

The fact that this dullard even needs to ask this question tells you all you need to know.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
just sad. very sad.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Zizek talks about Jordan Peterson and why "wisdom" is stupid.

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

They are terrified.

Saw this thread popping up again and laughed when I saw this. Way too accurate.

80% of the posts on this page are on ignore. hmmm

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Why the Left Is So Afraid of Jordan Peterson

Link Copied to Clipboard