Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
NYT columnist calls out media downplaying Kavanaugh assassination attempt

Douthat said assassination attempt would've "undoubtedly received" massive attention if it had come from the right

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyt-columnist-calls-media-downplaying-kavanaugh-assassination-attempt

Yep, 2 sets of Laws and now 2 sets of Morals in Amerika.

Shame!

again, ill care about the SC when they start caring as much about our kids dying due to gun violence. until then, those SC judges go down the street to a gun store and protect themselves like they expect everyone else to.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
Legend
Legend

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
jc

so i want to thank Pit for putting me onto the AK-15. i decided imma keep the russian theme going, and instead of building a crib, i'm going to build a nuclear warhead facility, obtain an operational nuke, and declare my 4 acre land an independent country. if if the US government tries to stop me, i'll threaten a nuclear strike....on omaha, nebraska.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Swish
jc

so i want to thank Pit for putting me onto the AK-15. i decided imma keep the russian theme going, and instead of building a crib, i'm going to build a nuclear warhead facility, obtain an operational nuke, and declare my 4 acre land an independent country. if if the US government tries to stop me, i'll threaten a nuclear strike....on omaha, nebraska.

You're quite welcome. As even the ad you gave the link to says......

"Larger caliber, better ergonomics, higher accuracy. AK-15 has all the merits of this iteration and uses widespread caliber which provides great selection of ammunition types in 7.62x39mm for your unrivalled performance at the shooting range and in combat."

It's combat ready! And people sit on here and try to act like it wasn't designed for military use. Even the manufacture says that's not so. And they're marketing it as such to the public. Because you know, the public needs to be combat ready.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Swish
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
jc

and just like that... you are now on the FBI watch list.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by superbowldogg
jc

You say that like he wasn't already....

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
jc

ive been on the list for years now most likely.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O

Lol, well they made the list. Their addresses and mugshots have circled the globe by now, and I imagine intense background checks or dirt are being compiled as I post. This crew is screwed outside of White Supremacists' circles. And it is 1000% justified IMO.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
How come conservatives never accuse these guys of being losers and not having jobs because they’re protesting like they say to the left?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
How come conservatives never accuse these guys of being losers and not having jobs because they’re protesting like they say to the left?

they are losers and probably don't have jobs because they are being slipped cash to go protest.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Because they have secret club meetings and hate the same things?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Because they have secret club meetings and hate the same things?

Who? Conservatives?

O
Legend
Legend
O
I haven't seen a true conservative still claiming to be Republican for years. No true conservative would tolerate Trump.

1 member likes this: dawglover05
P
Legend
Legend
P

they are losers and probably don't have jobs because they are being slipped cash to go protest.

And pray tell who is it you think are slipping them cash? This should be rich.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
A Michigan police chief has issued a public apology after reports that targets with images of Black men were seen at his department's target practice area.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/03/us/farmington-hills-police-department-black-target/index.html

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by northlima dawg
A Michigan police chief has issued a public apology after reports that targets with images of Black men were seen at his department's target practice area.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/03/us/farmington-hills-police-department-black-target/index.html

Maybe they were silhouettes to better see at a distance. Even if so, who cares?

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Even if so, who cares?

I do.
For obvious reasons.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
3 members like this: mgh888, Lyuokdea, PortlandDawg
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

LOL - in a country where Replacement Theory is a thing ... where people on this very board have tried to argue that White Replacement Theory is actually a thing ... and that's cool. But put images of (only) Black people on targets to shoot at them by law enforcement and that's no big deal? In a country where law enforcement is rife with institutional racism ... this is cool? LOL.... actually a lot of law enforcement in a lot of countries is rife with institutional racism, I shouldn't single out the USA.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

LOL - in a country where Replacement Theory is a thing ... where people on this very board have tried to argue that White Replacement Theory is actually a thing ... and that's cool. But put images of (only) Black people on targets to shoot at them by law enforcement and that's no big deal? In a country where law enforcement is rife with institutional racism ... this is cool? LOL.... actually a lot of law enforcement in a lot of countries is rife with institutional racism, I shouldn't single out the USA.

The media and social media are downplaying or hiding important information like...

The department uses images of a dozen different people, 10 of whom are white and two Black.

L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
The media and social media are downplaying or hiding important information like...

The department uses images of a dozen different people, 10 of whom are white and two Black.

They are only hiding it from people who can't read.... since it is IN THE ARTICLE that you have quoted.

The chief said 85% of the targets used during training are Caucasians and 15% are Black.
King also apologized to the scout troop "for not providing a full explanation of those targets."

~Lyuokdea
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Even if so, who cares?

I do.
For obvious reasons.

Damn, they really are saying the hidden parts out loud these days.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Even if so, who cares?

I do.
For obvious reasons.

Damn, they really are saying the hidden parts out loud these days.

I've been able to hear them all my life- even when their quiet s# stayed (relatively) quiet.
For me, it's been as transparent as Saran Wrap since I was about 10,11 years old.

None of this surprises me in the least.
From any poster on this board, or any random yahoo on the street.

#MyAmericanlLife

"too many notes, not enough music-"
B
Legend
Legend
B
Even if so, who cares?

I do.
For obvious reasons.

Clem, my friend. It's a damn shooting target.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

How many times has this guy been shot? I know I have shot him at least 100 times.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B

They are losers.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus And The Violence Begins...

Link Copied to Clipboard