Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
Whatever, these kind of dramatic changes to the game will eventually drive me away from the NFL.

Also I really don’t like the NFL having regular season games in Mexico, Europe and the UK. They don’t play foreign soccer games here. If the NFL wants to expand a team or two into Europe or Mexico, do so. US fans shouldn’t have to give away a live game to foreign fans.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Soccer has a professional league here in the U.S. already.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
I like it. New strategies will be devised, and it can be exciting knowing that if you can penetrate that initial wall, it could be off to the races. I think we will see more running back type players on returns now, guys who can get to the scrum and make the quick move to break through. IMO, it is better than watching kicks go into the endzone every time. Kickers are going to have to learn to place the ball, or the other team will start with good field position. Gunners, will have to be guys who can shed blocks or hold blockers up.

"The Elf is killing the Curse"
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum NFL Kickoff Change

Link Copied to Clipboard