Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1046687 12/07/15 03:45 PM
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
I've been listening to this Bull and Fox show for 2 days now. Who is this Bull guy, why does he do nothing but obnoxiously scream the entire time? Is this show garbage, or should I give it more time?

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Lemmys_Wart
I've been listening to this Bull and Fox show for 2 days now. Who is this Bull guy, why does he do nothing but obnoxiously scream the entire time? Is this show garbage, or should I give it more time?

In my opinion, it's garbage.

Both aren't very logical sports voices. The only redeeming quality is that Dustin Fox is an OSU guy and from NE Ohio. That's about it. I really liked the show when it came out, but more and more, Bull really doesn't bring much knowledge to the Cleveland sports arena and it's clear Dustin Fox skipped his college classes-- not the sharpest knife in the drawer. To me, he just sounds uneducated. But does have experience in the NFL, so there's that, I guess.

Still, it's better than anything ESPN Cleveland is spewing out these days....

Tackles are tackles.
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Thanks for the quick reply.

D
Legend
Legend
D

Garbage show. They have a Bengals fan calling Browns news coverage, it makes no sense. 92.3 did a positive though for letting Boomz go, otherwise their entire cast of radiomen would suck.

Dawg_LB #1047079 12/08/15 12:50 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB

Garbage show. They have a Bengals fan calling Browns news coverage, it makes no sense. 92.3 did a positive though for letting Boomz go, otherwise their entire cast of radiomen would suck.

Don't care for Bull whatsoever for your reasoning above. A true Bengals fan insulting anything and everything the Browns do. Calling for everyone's head to roll. He's why I don't listen to them. It's just like if a diehard/true blue Pittsburg or Baltimore fan constantly ripped our beloved under the guise of being "just a radio host doing his job".

Fox? Eh, ok. He's ran the gamut of being a HS, College, and NFL player. He has my respect. Then again, if you listen to him ya gotta listen to a bunch of Bull.

Hence, when they're on I just turn some tunes on.

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Bull and Fox

Link Copied to Clipboard