Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Originally Posted By: ErikInHell
My non-psychic prediction of the upcoming liberal nightmare.

Pres - Trump
Veep - Newt Gingrich
Sec of State - John Bolton
SCOTUS nominee - Ted Cruz
Sec of Defense - Allen West
Dept of Educaton - Gutted. Monitors education standards only.
EPA - Gutted. They furloughed 95% in the last shut down and still ran.

This could be fun.

Kill me now.

You could always join Rosie O'Donnel and other celebs in Canada.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
O
Legend
Legend
O
My non-psychic prediction of the upcoming liberal nightmare.

Pres - Trump
Veep - Newt Gingrich
Sec of State - John Bolton
SCOTUS nominee - Ted Cruz
Sec of Defense - Allen West
Dept of Educaton - Gutted. Monitors education standards only.
EPA - Gutted. They furloughed 95% in the last shut down and still ran.

This could be fun.

Kill me now.

You could always join Rosie O'Donnel and other celebs in Canada.

I wouldn't give that SOB or any other politician the satisfaction of running me out of MY COUNTRY. I actually served this country and was at one time proud to be an American. I just think it's time we have a government for the people, by the people again. That is not this freak show, that's for sure.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

I ain't voting for Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife!

Tackles are tackles.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I wouldn't give that SOB or any other politician the satisfaction of running me out of MY COUNTRY. I actually served this country and was at one time proud to be an American. I just think it's time we have a government for the people, by the people again. That is not this freak show, that's for sure.

Is he not being elected by a popular movement, by the people? The RNC did not originally want anything to do with him, but he is convincing the people. If he wins in a landslide, wouldn't that be 'by the people'?

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Quote:
My non-psychic prediction of the upcoming global nightmare.

now it's fixed.

This thought (reality) scares the hell out of me:
...in just a few weeks, this jackass will be getting regular briefings from the DoD.

America should think good and hard about this fact.

Clinton is as crooked as a dog's hind leg... but I'd still rather have an ex-Sec of State getting that intel than... this:

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:
My non-psychic prediction of the upcoming global nightmare.

now it's fixed.

This thought (reality) scares the hell out of me:
...in just a few weeks, this jackass will be getting regular briefings from the DoD.

America should think good and hard about this fact.

Clinton is as crooked as a dog's hind leg... but I'd still rather have an ex-Sec of State getting that intel than... this:

I'm actually enjoying this. Some of your opinions are the same way I felt about obama getting elected.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Human nature doesn't change with a change of zip code.

Here's an interesting observation. I'm not sure you've ever noticed it, but I have:

after reading posts in every other forum, I've come to realize that the only subject(s) that we routinely disagree on... is politics/some social issues.

Football threads.... we're golden- 90% of the time.

odd how that works, isn't it?

wink

A
Legend
Legend
A
Clinton would probably take the intel, call up the nation it's about, and say "hey, for $1 million in unmarked donations to me, I'll say I never saw any intel about your imminent attack on us. Just don't shoot me."

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Here's an interesting observation. I'm not sure you've ever noticed it, but I have:

after reading posts in every other forum, I've come to realize that the only subject(s) that we routinely disagree on... is politics/some social issues.

wink

Not really, but it makes me wonder about other things. If we all believe a football player should earn his position by being the best, why don't we believe that in real life? There will always be winners and losers. If we made them all players and teams equal, every game would end in a tie.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
rofl

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

wink

Not really, but it makes me wonder about other things. If we all believe a football player should earn his position by being the best, why don't we believe that in real life? There will always be winners and losers. If we made them all players and teams equal, every game would end in a tie.

Well that's simple, because none of us think that. I hope, for your sake, you're being intentionally obtuse, but I fear not.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

I wonder what the bigger lie in that post is?

Last edited by CHSDawg; 05/05/16 03:05 PM.
Legend
Legend
100 bucks says he didn't even eat it. And if he did, he deported whoever made it for him.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

I wonder what the bigger lie in that post is?

Then he should be picking Rubio or Cruz to be his VP choice this week. Next week he'll show how much he loves women and change his mind and pick Palin. Then the week after that.......so on and so forth. tongue

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

Is he not being elected by a popular movement, by the people? The RNC did not originally want anything to do with him, but he is convincing the people. If he wins in a landslide, wouldn't that be 'by the people'?

I'm wondering why most republicans seem to always forget they are a minority in the U.S.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wink

Well that's simple, because none of us think that. I hope, for your sake, you're being intentionally obtuse, but I fear not.

At least I know what your favorite word is now.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

I'm wondering why most republicans seem to always forget they are a minority in the U.S.

Bingo and look at the mess we are in!

#gmstrong
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
CNN, FOX, MSNBC this morning it's all Trump, Trump, Trump. Really? Are they seriously this stupid?

Giving Trump free air time all day every day and railing against him will only serve to strengthen the so called Trump Train.

When the extablishment does it, it has an even greater effect. When the establishment dislikes something, most voters know that is exactly wat they want/need......anything against the political machine. Constantly mentioning and discussing him only serves to strengthen the Trump movement.

The media and the establishment would be much smarter to shut their mouths and let the voters speak for once! For once!!

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Cjrae

Giving Trump free air time all day every day and railing against him will only serve to strengthen the so called Trump Train.

When the extablishment does it, it has an even greater effect. When the establishment dislikes something, most voters know that is exactly wat they want/need......anything against the political machine. Constantly mentioning and discussing him only serves to strengthen the Trump movement.

The media and the establishment would be much smarter to shut their mouths and let the voters speak for once! For once!!

You really think every outrageous thing Trump says is an accident? You think a reality TV star doesn't know that saying outrageous things will give him free press?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Old Guard is loosing it's grip on Both Party's and they don't like it .. Shoot they are going nuts over it right now .. The guy on the street is fed up with " Politics's as usual " and is making noise and going to the ballet box .. Folk's like Romney and Bush have become Irrelevant , so they be taking Their Bat and Ball and going Home , lol ..

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Originally Posted By: Cjrae

You really think every outrageous thing Trump says is an accident? You think a reality TV star doesn't know that saying outrageous things will give him free press?

Of course he does. He is a shrewd and crude businessman.

The point was that the media's constant attempt along with the left only serves Trump well. That is why I said earlier that they are all playing right in to his hand.

One would think that someone in the establishment would understand this. Oh, well, maybe not! :-)

#gmstrong
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
I think Trump and the media are hand in hand. Americans love to stare at a train wreck and I think the media kept their dirt on him to themselves just so they could trot it out after he was the last one standing to make sure we all tuned in to watch the 6 month boxing match between him and Hillary.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Nobody knows his dirt better than the man himself. I believe he is fully prepared to answer those questions.

Some of those he will deny, as do all politicians, and since real, factual, convicting proof, believable by all, is so hard to come up with, those accusations can fall by the wayside as they have for so many politicians before him. Plus, it would appear the voters are quick to forgive him for his flaws as they've already shown in the voting booths.

Some of those he is likely prepared to admit, to some degree, making himself look honest and likable. Plus, it would appear the voters are quick to forgive him for his trespasses as they've already shown in the voting booths.

Everything rolls off this guy like water off a duck's back. The voters have ignored so many major gaffes and widely known flaws that I think it would take him breaking a federal law to bring him down and out of the election.

He is so freakishly absurd that his own party doesn't want to commit allegiance to him and yet he rolls on winning the votes.

So many people, from the media to Democrats and Republicans alike have been claiming non-stop that he can't win the Presidential election yet he is the last Republican standing. In addition, he's the only one, out of all of them, who can tear Hilary a new ass when push comes to shove.

Really though, I'm not certain the media has it together enough to have held back on the dirt throughout all the proceedings thus far. I think they would have felt it a big feather-in-their-cap to have bounced him earlier. I think they tried to make him look bad already, and maybe they succeeded, but it made no difference to the voters who are sick of politicians.

People tune in to every election boxing match every year. I don't think they would have lost viewers just because Trump was eliminated. Granted, the show would not have been as good for those of us who like a good show but the viewers would still tune-in.

That's all I have to say about that.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
What I find interesting is Hillary's attack ads about Trunp. Last one I saw was showing what Trump said years ago, and what he said recently, as well as what he said recently, compared to what he said more recently.

She ought to be careful in what she says, because she is the queen of saying one thing one day, and denying it or saying something completely different the next day.

She's about as two faced as Siamese twins. It WILL bit her in the rear.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
It WILL bit her in the rear

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
What I find interesting is Hillary's attack ads about Trunp. Last one I saw was showing what Trump said years ago, and what he said recently, as well as what he said recently, compared to what he said more recently.

She ought to be careful in what she says, because she is the queen of saying one thing one day, and denying it or saying something completely different the next day.

Just like Benghazi was gonna get her? lmao

All Pro
All Pro
I am waiting for Monica to appear on a CNN/FOX/MSNBC panel as A "Political Contributor/Anaylst/Trump Supporter". Now that will be good TV.

GO BROWNS!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Benghazi isn't over yet. They are still recovering emails.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Far be it from me to defend Hilary, because I dont like her either, but isnt what you said pretty much true for just about ALL politicians?? Especially the career politicos?

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M

There's always these guys! I used to be a big fan of this strip back in the 80's, even buying the 'books' of them whilst in the service.

Donald Trump actually caused this guy (Berkley Breathed) to revive the strip for this election (and hopefully beyond).

Last edited by MrTed; 05/09/16 08:50 PM.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C

Benghazi isn't over yet. They are still recovering emails.

I wish you were correct. Benghazi is over.....the political machine churns much to strong for it not to be in this political season. If they had something of substance, they would have addressed it by now. Nothing here anymore. She and Bill are untouchable.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:
I wish you were correct. Benghazi is over.....the political machine churns much to strong for it not to be in this political season. If they had something of substance, they would have addressed it by now. Nothing here anymore. She and Bill are untouchable.

When you lie, hide, cover-up, and work tirelessly to evade the laws of the country you wish to run, you can get away with those things.

yebat' Putin
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Trump and the GOP: An Historical Perspective

Link Copied to Clipboard