Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
E
I feel like the best case scenario is that we see some good growth from our young core, guys like Duke, Cam Irving, Gilbert, etc show some growth and continued potential. Maybe someone like Mingo can really establish himself playing for Horton. Robert Griffin makes a smooth transition with a new situation and plays some really good football. His career averages are better than what we're used to seeing from a QB. I feel like if we can win 6-8 games that would be overachieving this year. Then Philly craps the bed and we end up with a high draft pick from them and a decent one (maybe around 10th or so). I'd be okay with a poor showing in the W-L column if the young players showed growth and promise, and we netted two top 10 picks.

Legend
Legend
I agree. It's cliche to say the W/L won't matter this year, but I'm basically resigned to that fact. It's all about developing our young players and then adding to it next year (where we have plenty of picks/opportunities again)

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Best case scenario

Link Copied to Clipboard