Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1139991 08/11/16 06:52 PM
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Anybody know what channel the game is on in Columbus? I Googled it, but couldn't find the answer. It also doesn't show on my guide. I'm guessing WBNS, but not sure.

Legend
Legend
There was a link somewhere on the team's website

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
B
Legend
Legend
B
That is a sore topic. Two years ago I could purchase a pre-season package and get all 4 games on the net. It cost $20. Now you have to purchase the entire season.....the pre season are live, the regular season are replayed once the game is over....it costs $100.

I am not doing that.

We play the Falcons next week, I should get that game since I get every other Falcons game, thus, why I am a semi Falcons fan. We are also the national game against the Bucs in week three.

Games 1 and 4 are blacked out unless I find a streaming site.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
Speaking of a streaming site.............will someone please email me a link?

There was one dude during the Cavs' run that seemed to know a lot about the topic and pm'ed other posters the streaming site.

I'm in Ohio for the summer, but don't have Direct TV or cable. I rarely watch the junk, but I would like to see the game.

Thanks in advance.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Falcons game will be the only one I catch. Wish nfl.com streamed these for free.

No Craps Given
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

There was one dude during the Cavs' run that seemed to know a lot about the topic and pm'ed other posters the streaming site.

I'm in Ohio for the summer, but don't have Direct TV or cable. I rarely watch the junk, but I would like to see the game.

Thanks in advance.

Where are you at in Ohio? It may be on over that air.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
Like I said, I don't have Direct TV or cable for the summer.

I could go to a bar and watch, but I don't drink and drive. And I can't be in a damn bar w/out drinking. LOL

B
All Pro
All Pro
B
Originally Posted By: Lemmys_Wart
Anybody know what channel the game is on in Columbus? I Googled it, but couldn't find the answer. It also doesn't show on my guide. I'm guessing WBNS, but not sure.

To answer your question; yes it is on WBNS Channel 10 out of Columbus.

Statistics are like a bikini; what they show is interesting, but what they hide is vital.
Drive for show (1st round), Putt for dough (rest of draft).
Legend
Legend
does anybody know about the free 7 day trial to NFL Game Pass?

Does that mean I can sign up for it tomorrow, watch the game tomorrow, watch the game next Thursday, and then cancel it?

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend

Practice Squad
Practice Squad
According to the Packers Site it will be rebroadcast at 1 AM on NFL Network.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C

I could go to a bar and watch, but I don't drink and drive. And I can't be in a damn bar w/out drinking. LOL

I saw that, but do you have a TV? It's on WBNS in Columbus which you don't need cable to get, just an antenna.

It's also likely on in Dayton, Youngstown, and Toledo over the air.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ahhh, I remember these threads. I used to get upset about the lack of Browns Pleasanton games in Columbus. I'd be more concerned about Bengals games being shown in the regular season.

It is an absolute joke how far they broadcast bengals games into northern Ohio. I'm talking as far as northern sections of Mansfield as recent as last year, regular season. I lived in Columbus for 7 years, and I saw almost 2 times the amount of Browns gear compared to bengals. My guess is the front running steeler fans preferred to see the bengals.

That's one reason I left Columbus, not a big one, but if Columbus is an NFL city, it's a Browns town. Tv coverage never seemed to reflect that.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well that is your classic over reaction, I assumed the game wasn't on on Columbus due to the first few responses, that being said.

I challenge all Browns fans in Mansfield to question WBNS and their reach into Mansfield.

Only for so long can I look at the NFL coverage map, and really never see a Bengals fan in Mansfield during the regular season. I mean seriously, bengals fans in Mansfield?

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
In the Dayton area ch.7 WHIO is supposed to be showing the game.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks. Our house is in the Canton/Massillon area

Yeah, I have a couple of TVs here. No antenna, though. We've had either cable or Direct TV the entire time.

But, no worries...........one of our Dawgs hooked-me up w/a few sites.

Thanks again for trying to help, columbus.

J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J

Thanks in advance.

PM during game I got a few

J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
they are on 10 tv here in Grove city

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Good for you Vers (On the not drinking and driving)

Uber and Lyft are great alternatives when going to a bar. My wife and I always use these services when we get our random night out. My boys and I do the same when we want to meet up.

Its actually relatively inexpensive. Especially when compared to the potential alternative!

“It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” -Steve Jobs.
C
Legend
Legend
C
For those of you who, like me, are not in Ohio, NFL Network is showing a replay of our game at 1AM ET.

R
All Pro
All Pro
R
I also finally got rid of directv and decided not to take on any of these high priced providers for awhile and see how it goes. But I will miss my Browns frown im not in OHIO.

please, anyone PM me links or sites that I can stream preseason or regular season games.

"He who buys what he does not need steals from himself."
J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
Originally Posted By: RocDawg
I also finally got rid of directv and decided not to take on any of these high priced providers for awhile and see how it goes. But I will miss my Browns frown im not in OHIO.

please, anyone PM me links or sites that I can stream preseason or regular season games.

PM me at kickoof

O
Legend
Legend
O
check reddit for links.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Thanks to those who answered my question. Everybody, enjoy the game.

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2016 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 11 Packers 17 TV coverage in Columbus?

Link Copied to Clipboard