Next Thread
Print Thread
#1166988 10/03/16 07:26 PM
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
I was reading the thread about Crowell and saw how Browns fans were slobbering all over him. Sickening. He posted his pic of the cop getting his throat slit just hours before 5 cops were murdered in Dallas. I remember way back on the old Browns board when so many Bengals were getting arrested how Browns fans gave me grief about it and how they would never support a thug on their team. I never saw one person mention Crowell's pic in that thread about him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...las-attack.html

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It will always be funny about all the Bungal arrests. Always.

Last edited by DawgMichelle; 10/03/16 09:39 PM.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: DawgMichelle
It will always be funny about all the Bungal arrests. Always.
Maybe so. But what Crowell did is far from funny. And Browns acceptance of him is even less funny.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
No clue about that....hadn't heard until you mentioned it. And, no, it's not funny.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
No clue about that....hadn't heard until you mentioned it. And, no, it's not funny.
That's why I provided a link.

1st String
1st String
Mickeycat I'm not sure if you saw it or not but here is a entire thread on that

https://www.dawgtalkers.net/ubbthreads.ph...sli#Post1130852

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: BustkeviousMingo
Mickeycat I'm not sure if you saw it or not but here is a entire thread on that

https://www.dawgtalkers.net/ubbthreads.ph...sli#Post1130852
Yep. I saw that thread. Folks were real upset about it until he started playing well. Then they forgot all about it.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: mickeycat

Right...and that's why I read it. saywhat

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M

Right...and that's why I read it. saywhat
Just kinda surprised you didn't know about it being a Browns fan and all. As BustaviousMingo pointed out, there was a 22 page thread about it in July. poke

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't need to explain myself to you. Just know that I'm not surprised that I missed it. tongue

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
I don't need to explain myself to you. Just know that I'm not surprised that I missed it. tongue
Fair enough. You're right. You don't have to explain anything to me. I have no idea what you have going on in your life. I hope all is well with you.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Oh, everything is great, thanks. Was taking a LOOOONG break from the boards is all. nanner

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pacman Jones

Sport: Football
Charges: Assault and felony vandalism, drug possession, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, resisting arrest
Number Of Arrests: 8

It's amazing that he's still in the league. We thought for sure he would be strung out somewhere by now. But after a bunch of arrests early in his career, Pacman has settled into a nice, little kick returner. The bulk of his criminal exploits happened in strip clubs. First, he was charged with assault and felony vandalism in 2005. Then, he violated the probation stemming from the charge. On another occassion, he spit in a woman's face while intoxicated and was charged with disorderly conduct in '06. Pacman followed that up by "making it rain" in a Vegas strip club which led to a shoot-out that left a man paralyzed because Jones wanted to take his money back. The NFL suspended him for a year. But wait there's more. Jones got into a fight with his bodyguards because he was drunk, and received another year-long suspension. We still don't know how he still has a job in the NFL.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=packman+jones+arrest+record

Vambo #1167080 10/04/16 06:03 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Saturday Night Thug Ball: Striped Gangsta Meltdown Costs Bengals Dearly

In an NFL wild card playoff game that at times resembled a turf war between the Bloods and the Crips the Cincinnati Bengals imploded in the waning seconds, losing to their hated rivals the Pittsburgh Steelers on a miserable rainy night in the Queen City. The Bungles were ousted from the playoffs after two of their notorious thugs ran amok with all of Cincinnati ready to celebrate a gutsy come from behind victory. Odell Beckham III had nothing on Adam “Pac Man” Jones and Vontaze Burfict, a pair of vicious ruffians whose cheap shots nearly single-handedly cancelled that trip to New England next weekend which by all appearances had been earned just moments earlier.

Burfict in particular should be wearing goat horns for this one. The volatile Cincy linebacker with the killer dreadlocks had earlier knocked Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger out of the game with a huge sack and had a key interception that led to what should have been the Bengals winning points. Big Ben was carted off while the rain sodden and drunken mob in the stands at Paul Brown Stadium roared in approval and pelted him with debris. But the injured warrior came back for the Steelers final drive that was aided enormously when Burfict deliberately attempted to injure All Pro receiver Antonio Brown with a vicious headshot, earning a 15 yard penalty for his efforts. Making matters worse was that the longtime NFL thug “Pac Man” Jones then got into an onfield dispute with Pittsburgh coach Joey Porter and drew another 15 yard personal foul flag that moved the ball into position for an easy field goal and an 18-16 Steelers win.

There was no contrition in the aftermath of the debacle, especially from Jones who has a long history of trouble and who took to Instagram to post a profanity lasted diatribe against the officials. ESPN reports that “CB Adam Jones rips ref on Instagram, then deletes post”:

Vambo #1167139 10/04/16 09:37 AM
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: Vambo

In an NFL wild card playoff game that at times resembled a turf war between the Bloods and the Crips the Cincinnati Bengals imploded in the waning seconds, losing to their hated rivals the Pittsburgh Steelers on a miserable rainy night in the Queen City. The Bungles were ousted from the playoffs after two of their notorious thugs ran amok with all of Cincinnati ready to celebrate a gutsy come from behind victory. Odell Beckham III had nothing on Adam “Pac Man” Jones and Vontaze Burfict, a pair of vicious ruffians whose cheap shots nearly single-handedly cancelled that trip to New England next weekend which by all appearances had been earned just moments earlier.

Burfict in particular should be wearing goat horns for this one. The volatile Cincy linebacker with the killer dreadlocks had earlier knocked Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger out of the game with a huge sack and had a key interception that led to what should have been the Bengals winning points. Big Ben was carted off while the rain sodden and drunken mob in the stands at Paul Brown Stadium roared in approval and pelted him with debris. But the injured warrior came back for the Steelers final drive that was aided enormously when Burfict deliberately attempted to injure All Pro receiver Antonio Brown with a vicious headshot, earning a 15 yard penalty for his efforts. Making matters worse was that the longtime NFL thug “Pac Man” Jones then got into an onfield dispute with Pittsburgh coach Joey Porter and drew another 15 yard personal foul flag that moved the ball into position for an easy field goal and an 18-16 Steelers win.

There was no contrition in the aftermath of the debacle, especially from Jones who has a long history of trouble and who took to Instagram to post a profanity lasted diatribe against the officials. ESPN reports that “CB Adam Jones rips ref on Instagram, then deletes post”:

You'll get no argument from me about Jones' and Burfict's thuggish behavior. But they never instigated murdering cops.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

But they never instigated murdering cops.

That you know of!

Vambo #1168160 10/06/16 01:22 PM
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M

But they never instigated murdering cops.

That you know of!
http://www.nfl.com/burfict

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Vambo #1168356 10/06/16 05:43 PM
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
access denied

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
access denied
12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212q1

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
access denied

As promised, Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell

Vambo #1168424 10/06/16 07:51 PM
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
access denied

As promised, Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell

I'll give him credit for at least doing something to right his wrong. At least he sacrificed something to make up for his indiscretion. I suppose if he were a Bengal I would find a way to forgive him.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I suppose if he were a Bengal I would find a way to forgive him.

No not you...lol

Vambo #1168587 10/06/16 10:09 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Legend
Legend
I can't think of a word to describe how foul his post was... Donating his pay check was a good step in the right direction to make up for it... I still think too many people blame all cops for violence just like too many people geeneralize way too much when it comes to race or religion...

<><

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Isaiah Crowell

Link Copied to Clipboard