Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
S
Hello all! I am really glad to be coming back to Cleveland for the first time since I left in 1981. My wife and I will be in town for the Giants game Nov 27th. We are passing through on our way to Chicago for RSNA. We hope to see the Rock and Roll HOF on Saturday, and the Browns beat the Giants on Sunday.

Looking forward to hearing any suggestions or advice for our trip!

Legend
Legend
good for you! hope you enjoy yourself ... Winking LIzard is where I typically eat before the games (if no tailgate or loge seating)

Love the trip from Cleveland to Chicago ... the midwest in my mind

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Awesome! Enjoy everything!

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Howdy neighbor.

I live in Rocky Hill, CT about 1 1/2 hours from Newburgh.

I'm a proud member of the Southern New England Browns Backers (SNEBB). SNEBB meets every Sunday for Browns games at the DoubleTree Hotel near Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks CT.

SNEBB has about 100 members but only ~ 25 come to games during these horrible losing seasons.

We laugh, we cry, we live, we die.

(that's me on the far right in the back with the orange jersey)

For more info on SNEBB check-out the Official Browns Home and contact Scott Bacon.

S
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
S
I looked for backer clubs a while back, I probably didn't look in CT. I will definitely check that out. I was working for a company in Rigefield CT up until a year ago.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Good luck. Have fun.

As you're cruising the turnpike in n.w. Ohio you'll only be about 14 miles or so from my house. Wave. thumbsup

S
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
S
Will do Arch.

I hope we get it somewhat together by then. Not really enjoying watching them this year.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Finally comming to see the new stadium

Link Copied to Clipboard