Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
I bailed on this topic days ago

Legend
Legend
Anyone think this is Kap final season in the NFL?

I don't think SF will bring him back.

He's not very good, and people only put up with distractions if they produce.

Who's going to want to bring him into their organization?

You could almost argue you'd get less backlash by signing Manziel..

Last edited by ThatGuy; 10/19/16 11:04 AM.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
Peter King on Mad Dog said the locker room is 50/50 on Kap thats the kiss of death right there, plus If Chip stays he will want his own guy to mold, there is tons of talk that Chip will leave for a Collage job , USC maybe go back to the Ducks somewhere west coast.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Quote:

A privileged and obviously alcoholic white man who beats his girlfriend vs. a black man with a beef against systemic racism in the USA.

YUP.... go with JFF ! That's the USA I know these days.

*taking a knee now*

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
V
Legend
Legend
V
I think Kap is a fraud. I agree w/Jason Whitlock's take on both Carmelo Anthony and Kap:

http://www.foxsports.com/watch/speak-for-yourself/video?vid=788617795854

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Quote:

A privileged and obviously alcoholic white man who beats his girlfriend vs. a black man with a beef against systemic racism in the USA.

*taking a knee now*

In sports, you can only go as far as your talent will take you. If you are talented, you get more leeway with off the field issues. (Ex. Roethlisberger, Ray Lewis)

Do you not think Kap would be viewed differently if he had done this a few years ago when he was the talk of the league and leading his team to the SB? Instead of a backup on a crappy team?

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
Quote:

These days?

yebat' Putin
J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
If you watched Kap play Buffalo he was just plain bad , had 2 runs one was a safety ( Hughes didn't Wrap up, his throws were off one TD was a blown coverage no one within 20 of T Smith. His delivery is like Kershaw throwing A football, That Superbowl run was smoke and mirrors.

P
Legend
Legend
P

I didn't know he played QB, but okay.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy

Do you not think Kap would be viewed differently if he had done this a few years ago when he was the talk of the league and leading his team to the SB? Instead of a backup on a crappy team?

If he had he would have been protesting something that hadn't really been relevent in current events. This has very little to do with his kneeling as a NFL QB but rather as a taking a knee as a black man protesting against senseless fatal shootings of other black men by the American police forces and systemic racism in many U.S. governmental agencies. But go ahead and spin it anyway you want. Be my guest.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Quote:

These days?

Yup these days. People like Trump giving a platform for folks that have hatred and racism in their blood. And now, no need for them to be PC. That is unless someone is not being PC when referring to them.

And why is that the ones that speak up for the constitution and the second amendment rights to bear arms are the very first ones to condemn and call for punishment of a law abiding citizen exercising their first amendment rights to freedom of speech and peaceful protest against the gov't?

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Quote:
People like Trump giving a platform for folks that have hatred and racism in their blood.

So you like your hatred and racism kept off the radar then? And you can say "People like Trump" if you want but I've seen just as much, if not more, vile hatred coming from the left.. paying agitators to start violence at rallys, fire bombing campaign headquarters, using words like racist/bigot/(fill in the blank)phobe to describe anybody who disagrees with you... it's not the Trump supporters.
Quote:
[/quote]

[quote]And why is that the ones that speak up for the constitution and the second amendment rights to bear arms are the very first ones to condemn and call for punishment of a law abiding citizen exercising their first amendment rights to freedom of speech and peaceful protest against the gov't?

If you want to start a thread on political hypocrisy, go for it.. the left has it's fair share.

yebat' Putin
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I don't like hatred and racism toward others. And avoiding a simple question is so typical.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
I don't like hatred and racism toward others. And avoiding a simple question is so typical.

Neither do I.. and if you don't think the left is full of hatred and bigotry then.. well then you are full of it. So let me answer your gotcha question..

Quote:
And why is that the ones that speak up for the constitution and the second amendment rights to bear arms are the very first ones to condemn and call for punishment of a law abiding citizen exercising their first amendment rights to freedom of speech and peaceful protest against the gov't?

I don't know. I'm not that person, you would have to ask somebody who fits the person you described. I have not thrown any hatred at Kaep.. I have not called for any condemnation or punishment of what he is doing. So any answer I tried to give you would be pure speculation of what others are thinking. Would you like me to speculate?

Last edited by DCDAWGFAN; 10/20/16 04:52 PM.

yebat' Putin
V
Legend
Legend
V
Yeah, ALL whites are racist, and ONLY whites are racist.

And Kap wearing a Castro shirt and depicting ALL police officers as pigs is a guy who should be looked-up to.

Get outta here w/that BS. Tired of hearing it every damn day of the year on this board.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Jim Brown and wife beatings, Kosar and DUI history, Rucker and his recent legal trouble, etc.

No one is a saint.

J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
Josh Brown has stole all the Kap drama, you won't here about Kap anymore , we are back on the Domestic Violence issue with the NFL, From Mike and Mike to Mad dog, to Steven A , its all they will and callers talk about.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Terricka Cromartie: Colts released husband over anthem protest

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17841...s-cut-cb-anthem

Legend
Legend
Or because he wasn't cutting it. Their secondary was getting destroyed.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

Tired of hearing it every damn day of the year on this board.

Too bad.

– Jackie Robinson
J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
Old story move on please, btw he played awesome yesterday, hahhahhah

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Swish
Just bought a Kap jersey!! Go Kap!!!

Hey man, do you have an extra pair of the pig socks you can send my way? They'll go great with my pig tie pin I wear to court!

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Legend
Legend
Here's a mug shot.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DevilDawg2847

Hey man, do you have an extra pair of the pig socks you can send my way? They'll go great with my pig tie pin I wear to court!

Closest thing I got is the looney tunes socks my wife got me for Christmas.

I'm sure Crowell can hook you up, though!!!

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: DevilDawg2847

Closest thing I got is the looney tunes socks my wife got me for Christmas.

I'm sure Crowell can hook you up, though!!!

rofl

Given the lengths he went through to make amends, he'd probably hook me up with the good ones that have the copper in them to keep your feet from stinking lol.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Kaepernick refuses to stand for National Anthem 2

Link Copied to Clipboard