Next Thread
Print Thread
#1206975 12/13/16 10:38 PM
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Congrats Browns for being chosen to represent the NFL in London. It sucks that you all will be the home team. The Bengals were home team too and I'm sure you know by now that means one less game in Cleveland. Just don't let the game end in a tie. LOL. I didn't go to the game between the Bengals and Redskins, only because my wife wouldn't agree to it, but I did spend a week in London in 2013 and it was an amazing time. There is so much to see and do there. I would recommend using public transportation in London because it is so big. But outside of the city it is pretty easy to maneuver. Stonehenge is a must see. Anyway good luck in the game. Two Marvin Lewis assistants going at each other should be fun.

mickeycat #1210480 12/23/16 01:17 PM
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: mickeycat
Congrats Browns for being chosen to represent the NFL in London. It sucks that you all will be the home team. The Bengals were home team too and I'm sure you know by now that means one less game in Cleveland. Just don't let the game end in a tie. LOL.

This is the smack shack, I'm struggling to see any smack in these two different parts of your post.
?Browns?, do they make season ticket holders pay for that out of country game? I'm glad I don't spend an active penny on the Browns, not since 2006.

Quote:
I didn't go to the game between the Bengals and Redskins, only because my wife wouldn't agree to it, but I did spend a week in London in 2013 and it was an amazing time. There is so much to see and do there. I would recommend using public transportation in London because it is so big. But outside of the city it is pretty easy to maneuver. Stonehenge is a must see. Anyway good luck in the game. Two Marvin Lewis assistants going at each other should be fun.

This is the smack shack, I don't seen any smack in this account of your personal experience.

This is the smack shack, Way to go missing the playoffs, losing at home to the steelers. and just bungaling up the state of the NFL in an ongoing basis.

" Will the next person who sees ANYBODY throw anything onto the field... You don't live in Cleveland!

So we can't trust your accuracy."

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
THROW LONG #1210619 12/23/16 11:39 PM
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
[b][/b]
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Originally Posted By: mickeycat
Congrats Browns for being chosen to represent the NFL in London. It sucks that you all will be the home team. The Bengals were home team too and I'm sure you know by now that means one less game in Cleveland. Just don't let the game end in a tie. LOL.

This is the smack shack, I'm struggling to see any smack in these two different parts of your post.
?Browns?, do they make season ticket holders pay for that out of country game? I'm glad I don't spend an active penny on the Browns, not since 2006.

Quote:
I didn't go to the game between the Bengals and Redskins, only because my wife wouldn't agree to it, but I did spend a week in London in 2013 and it was an amazing time. There is so much to see and do there. I would recommend using public transportation in London because it is so big. But outside of the city it is pretty easy to maneuver. Stonehenge is a must see. Anyway good luck in the game. Two Marvin Lewis assistants going at each other should be fun.

This is the smack shack, I don't seen any smack in this account of your personal experience.

This is the smack shack, Way to go missing the playoffs, losing at home to the steelers. and just bungaling up the state of the NFL in an ongoing basis.

" Will the next person who sees ANYBODY throw anything onto the field... You don't live in Cleveland!

So we can't trust your accuracy."
And I don't seen any proper grammar here. You want smack? A fan of a teem that hasn't won a game in over a year? Your last winning QB was Johnny nolongerinthenfl Manziel? A fan of the team that has lost both games to the Bengals this season and has lost five in a row to them? Not worth my time.

Last edited by mickeycat; 12/23/16 11:44 PM.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack London

Link Copied to Clipboard