Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Coming from the guy who always asks for a link ? ie.... asking for proof of how much food we import from Mexico? lol

Yes, I AM curious as to why it matters. If you can't grasp that thought, your problem.

As for you question above. Oldcold was talking about how the tax at the mexican border would raise food prices. He then proceeded to link - HE posted it - that the u.s. imports food from mexico.

He then posted a link that all of 15% of our food was imported from foreign countries. Not Mexico, foreign countries combined.

Regardless, you tell me why trump being or not being a ceo matters. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

LOL.

Swish #1226849 01/27/17 05:38 PM
Legend
Legend
MSNC and CNN crack me up. Extreme vetting is not the news story. It's that we are going to spend billions of dollars in a dick measuring contest.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I keep forgetting that experience doesn't matter. My bad...

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I keep forgetting that experience doesn't matter. My bad...

How is that even an answer?

What are you talking about?

Swish #1226855 01/27/17 05:49 PM
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Trump is on pace to completely shatter the # of executive orders that Bush made, never mind obamas.

But not a single word from conservatives, even though they wouldn't shut up about it during obamas term.

Hypocrites. Do as I say, not as I do.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Arch, if you can't figure it out, there's no sense continuing.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Swish #1226892 01/27/17 07:07 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
Trump is on pace to completely shatter the # of executive orders that Bush made, never mind obamas.

But not a single word from conservatives, even though they wouldn't shut up about it during obamas term.

Hypocrites. Do as I say, not as I do.

I believe both sides are guilty of that bro.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Swish #1226910 01/27/17 07:57 PM
Legend
Legend
I watched with interest today this Trump vs Mexico thang.
I found it very telling on how things work in our new world.

First Trump stood up as the strong American Eagle and condemned Mexico for the border and trade imbalance, announcing Mexico will build the wall.

The Mexican President then stood up as the strong Mexican Golden Eagle and said Mexico will never build that wall. The former Mexican President backed him up and called Trump a piece of crap.

Next, everyone went silent as the Press ran with the battle.

The Mexican Peso began to plummet. Mexico's stock market began to crash.

Each side made their stand and showed their strength.
Mexico was reminded how much they need us while we learned the hardship we would suffer without them.

Now Trump could have let Mexico crash and burn but that was not what he wanted. He wanted the positions to be made so negotiations could begin.

Trump and Mexico's President then had a phone conversation after which they
announced things went well and they would be talking more in the future.

The Peso began to rise. The Mexican stock market regained its loses.

Negotiations can now begin.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Amazingly Trump is proving me wrong.

You CAN teach an orangutan to sign his name!

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
You watch Jimmy Dore don't you lol

Swish #1226963 01/27/17 10:08 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Sometimes. I watch most of the TYT Network off and on. I like Jimmy's phrase "Donnie Tinyhands". Priceless.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/27/17 10:10 PM.

Legend
Legend
Nothing better than this channel-

Legend
Legend
He signed an order to find ways to improve the equipment our military uses .... some of which is absolutely falling apart ..... and to do so within the budget process. He has also said that he wants to find the most economical ways of replacing old equipment, and wants to see what projects in the pipeline are not necessary, or which can have a lower price tag.

We'll see what happens, but this aspect of things sounds pretty good to me.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
He signed an order to find ways to improve the equipment our military uses .... some of which is absolutely falling apart ..... and to do so within the budget process. He has also said that he wants to find the most economical ways of replacing old equipment, and wants to see what projects in the pipeline are not necessary, or which can have a lower price tag.

Who's paying for it and with what money?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: candyman92
Nothing better than this channel-

Can't stand him. Epitome of ignorance. Like Rush Limbaugh strung out * 100! Dude needs medical help and a rubber room. He helped to create the Fake News trend with this crap.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/28/17 06:20 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan

You know Ytown not everything Trump is doing is bad. I disagree with much of it, but not all of it. Happy to see somebody that wants to spend on infrastructure. Not happy with policies/actions on EPA, Global Warming, Immigration, Twitter Diplomacy, Planned Parenthood, Military Spending, Corporate Cronyism...

I'm glad we will be addressing healthcare again. I think Obamacare was a miserable failure, but also do not want us to go backwards. I still want single payer and absolutely don't want to see pre-existing conditions excluded from coverage. Eve is not the only one with those, I've had to battle with that as well.

I'm sure as this presidency progresses there will be good and bad things, many judged by political perception and others by real world result. At this stage, political perception and personal views is all we have to judge anything he is doing as so far it is nothing but issuing executive orders. Congress and the judicial system have not weighed in on any of these yet. Some he has the right to proceed with and others need approval/funding. Others will be challenged in court.

So for now we sit in this board and bicker about our feelings on right and wrong, how we perceive our new President and what our first impressions are. My personal first impression is that he is childlike, Low IQ and dangerous to us all. That does not mean there can be no good in his actions or his presidency, it just means he scares me and many others like me with his potential to do real harm.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/28/17 06:36 AM.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... It Has Begun!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard