Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
I very well could be wrong, but that's probably the most blunt/controversial statement Joe Thomas has ever made.

Have you seen some of the things he's said about Goodell?

From this morning:

Quote:
Browns left tackle Joe Thomas said before the Super Bowl that he was rooting for the Patriots for one specific reason: He wanted to see NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell have to award the Vince Lombardi Trophy to the franchise that hates him most. Thomas was not disappointed.

Thomas said this morning on PFT Live that he loved every moment of the Super Bowl LI postgame ceremony, in which Goodell honored the Patriots to a chorus of boos, and then retreated from view.

“I especially enjoyed how over-eager Roger was to smile at all the Patriots and give them a big handshake, but then as soon as he gave them the trophy he scurried off the stage like a rat,” Thomas said. “It was awesome.”

Thomas added that as he gets older and more experienced in the NFL, he finds himself caring less and less about whether anyone has a problem with him expressing his opinions. That’s good news for those of us who enjoy hearing a player speak freely and candidly. Thomas will surely have plenty more to say.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...the-super-bowl/

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
My favorite story about Gilbert is that Ray Farmer never had an in person interview with the kid.

Astounding.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: BpG
My favorite story about Gilbert is that Ray Farmer never had an in person interview with the kid.

Astounding.

I bet the more you could go back and dig up on this joke of a franchise, the more you would find out that this wasn't the only time this type of thing occurred.

Congratulations to our 2016 NBA Champion CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!!! Greatest comeback in sports history... Hail to the King!

The great QB guru and the Moneyball group: 1-15
Record of Criminal Haslam owned Browns: 20-60 (0.250)
P
2nd String
2nd String
P
Marty on Mike Junkin. Then does the same following year on Clifford Charlton.

I bleed Seal Brown,Burnt Oranage and White w/Chrome. It's a proud honored birthright and family tradition.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Justin Gilbert update

Link Copied to Clipboard