Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Practice Squad
OP Offline
Practice Squad
I have read continually how all the "Mighty Quinn" followers are so absolutly certain that neither Frye nor Anderson can possibly be capable of commanding a significantly improved team into the playoffs this year.

That it is at best, remotely possible for either of them to still be the starter after the 5th or 6th game.

So rather than put this in the regular football forum I figured I would post this as my fantasy question.

Let's say miricles do happen in Cleveland to the Browns and either Charlie Frye or Anderson actually play exceptionally well and the Browns make the playoffs.

Do we then take a fully proven quarterback and relegate him to the bench as a backup the following year or worse use him as trade bait for a 3rd round or better pick just so the "Mighty Quinn" can be the starter and "Franchise" qurterback everyone "THINKS" he is going to be?

The reason I ask this is that throughout every post on here that is exactly what all the Quinn backers have stated, they hope that whoever is at the helm at the begining of the year does just good enough to trade for a high round draft pick.

So on that note I'll shut-up and listent to your posts.

Hears to hoping Dorsey is the Browns Ozzie Newsome.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm not a Quinn follower, as a matter of fact i'm not sold on him solving our QB problems, and i don't think there is a chance that either Frye or Anderson could guide us to the playoffs. Just look at last Saturday's game, a game we should have won easily based on the stats but almost lost and alot of that was to do with the QB's making bone head decisions. Neither of the two seem to have the QB smarts of a quality NFL QB. They both make way to many mental mistakes.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming "What If Frye or Anderson take the Browns to the Playoffs?"

Link Copied to Clipboard