Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
waiver claims are in reverse order of the draft, so who ever picked last in the draft will get first rights on waiver claims.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Especially not U .. your to busy going down rabbit holes and having a blast in the PP forum ... *LOL* ...

U may wanna go check the other thread ... I WANT ANTONIO ALSO ...

No PM’ng Cyber with bribes ... keep um public so there an auction not a bribe .. thumbsup

Ok. As I had to create Yardsale to fill the league, I decided to try something new instead of drafting all 3rd stringers and whoever hit FA fastest wins the league. I want to make it a little fairer. Each team gets 1 player to start with. Trying to keep competitive balance fair here. And in the process, it helps you unload the guys you were going to send to FA anyway.

Don't delay. I have plenty of players in need of a good home.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: dnadawg
Originally Posted By: Cyberdawg4h
Yard Sale is open for fleecing... Er business. Rule: 1 trade per team for the 1st week (unload your junk here) Starting in Week 2: 1st come 1st serve

I don’t follow. Are we trading with teams that aren’t being managed?

I'm managing the team. In true Jimmy Haslam fashion, straight into the ground. See someone you want/like? Make me an offer. None refused. No really. Everyone gets a chance to rob "me" blind.

The Cyberdawgs will, but only after everyone else has a chance.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Especially not U .. your to busy going down rabbit holes and having a blast in the PP forum ... *LOL* ...

No PM’ng Cyber with bribes ... keep um public so there an auction not a bribe .. thumbsup

Ok. As I had to create Yardsale to fill the league, I decided to try something new instead of drafting all 3rd stringers and whoever hit FA fastest wins the league. I want to make it a little fairer. Each team gets 1 player to start with. Trying to keep competitive balance fair here. And in the process, it helps you unload the guys you were going to send to FA anyway.

Isn't this in the wrong thread?

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: dawg66

Isn't this in the wrong thread?

Thanks to Dawg66 for the friendly reminder to stay in your own lanes everyone. :0) smile

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
So every team has a legit owner in this league, then? A lot of autodrafters on Wednesday.

Browns fans are born with it...
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming 2018 NFL.COM Fantasy Football (highlander4h league) Official chat thread

Link Copied to Clipboard