Next Thread
Print Thread
T
teedub Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
T
Be linking to the radio broadcast on line for several years...go to listen today and the streaming service they use TuneIn now requires a paid premium service fee to listen....greed has killed the NFL for me.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: teedub
Be linking to the radio broadcast on line for several years...go to listen today and the streaming service they use TuneIn now requires a paid premium service fee to listen....greed has killed the NFL for me.

Certainly not unlike the time when........

No doubt long gone are the days of lying in bed at night and listening to a heavyweight titlefight on your 9 volt transistor radio or back in the day when there were only 3 tv stations and all in "black and white".

Sad in a way.

On the brighter side of things i've recently been doin a little research on the hulu's and the firesticks, etc, etc. There's a great thread on here about it. My wife was complainin about us not being able to watch the game live from Direct TV. $219 a month and nope. So DVR'd it and just got done watchin it.

I then sprung the hulu's, the firesticks, etc, etc on her.

She gave me not 1, not 2, but 3....... thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: teedub

Good to know. My Dad said that the WHIO AM station in Dayton stopped playing the Browns game. I was going to tell him to listen to the game on the website, but if it's down, I don't know what I'm going to do.

E
Legend
Legend
E
I used to stream browns gameday radio, but its been many years. I think it was WTAM, but I could be wrong.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
I couldn't find them on Youngstown radio either.

I saw a list that said they are on Y103, but I was looking for the game 2 weeks ago and don't remember it being on that station.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
S
Legend
Legend
S
you can stream the audio for games from Browns.com. They used to let you do it through the team app, but now you have to use whatever browser you have on your phone and stream that way.

Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
P
2nd String
2nd String
P
Ytown , Browns pregame shows,game and post game is carried on WHKC 1440 AM Christian radio in Warren here found it by trail and error second preseason game as could not find any coverage during first preseason game on either FM or AM stations that previous carried our Browns,(let alone on WYTV-TV) only those for that entity from Pi--burp.

I bleed Seal Brown,Burnt Oranage and White w/Chrome. It's a proud honored birthright and family tradition.
Legend
Legend
I listen to 1440, when I can. Unfortunately it is really hit or miss as to whether it comes in or not.

Thanks!

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
do you get 107.5 FM?

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Browns radio broadcast on Clevelandbrowns.com

Link Copied to Clipboard