Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1565095 12/12/18 12:59 PM
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
I fly out from Nashville tonight. Going to spend a couple days skiing, then heading to the game on Saturday. Any others making the trip?

[Linked Image]

When it gets cold and snows and the wind blows, you gotta be able to run the ball. - TR
Legend
Legend
Whoa! There's a name from the past.

How you been?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
Doing well Y'Town! Good to read your name too. I have lurked the past few years. Thought it might be a good time to get the post count moving again.

[Linked Image]

When it gets cold and snows and the wind blows, you gotta be able to run the ball. - TR
A
Legend
Legend
A
Not going.

But, this is one of those games that in past years, my wife and I (even my daughter) very possibly would've gone to.

1. I've never been to a game in Denver.
2. I have a brother and sis in law that live in Littleton that would love to have us spend a few nights - free.
3. Browns are playing football!
4. I've seen the BRowns in Cleveland, Cincy, Chicago, Detroit, Indy, Phoenix, and Tennessee.

Won't go because I have 2 great jobs Friday and Sat.

Spending money, or making money? That's my issue.

Paying the bills instead of creating the bills is my decision.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Saints son is going out with 6 or 7 of his friends... They were all excited and talking about it Sunday at the Panthers game... I sure wish I would have booked a trip with them..What a blast they will have.

They plan on Skiing also... you may want to pm Saint and see if you all can hook up..

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
We will be there, mile high Browns backers are putting on a walk in tailgate/party just north of the stadium, and south of the big circular building, like 200 yards north of the stadium.

There will be also be a large number of fans tailgating between lots F and E, by the Burger King.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
J
All Pro
All Pro
J
I have never posted to you before but good morning
I live in Jackson Wyoming nice to meet some people out this
Have seen case in a few games but not a lot how do you see this game shake out

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2018 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 17 Broncos 16 Who is going?

Link Copied to Clipboard