Next Thread
Print Thread
T
teedub Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
T
I guess whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/democr...&yptr=yahoo

But they were not trying to influence anything...just research...year right.

Legend
Legend
americans tried russian tactics to influence....americans?

anyway, hope the alabama's state justice department opens an investigation. we will see what comes of it.

Last edited by Swish; 12/20/18 12:01 PM.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
T
teedub Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
T
California man trying to influence an Alabama election....your argument would hold water if he was an Alabama man trying to have influence in his own state...but I forgot that the left thinks 5 counties in the country should dictate what happens to the rest of us peons.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: teedub
California man trying to influence an Alabama election....your argument would hold water if he was an Alabama man trying to have influence in his own state...but I forgot that the left thinks 5 counties in the country should dictate what happens to the rest of us peons.

lol do you know how campaigns are funded?

Legend
Legend
thats an odd statement, seeing as how you think you should dictate what happens at the US border, despite not living close to it.

but the right and hypocrisy goes together like PB&J.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
T
teedub Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
T
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Yes and I think it is wrong...campaign funds should only originate from persons residing in a state or has a primary company HQ in the state.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Yes and I think it is wrong...campaign funds should only originate from persons residing in a state or has a primary company HQ in the state.

So why don't you complain about the Koch brothers or Sheldon Adelson?

T
teedub Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
T
I said it was wrong...what more do you want. You can't live your life going to war over everything...I think it is wrong...but dont have the energy to fight it cause to many think it is ok

Last edited by teedub; 12/20/18 02:49 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Oops, I missed another GOPer smackdown from CHS. thumbsup

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Dems use Russian tactics in Alabama election.

Link Copied to Clipboard