Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
U
Rookie
Rookie
U

Quote:
One more thing to add, I get really ticked off when I'm in the drive thru at a fast food place and when I'm at the window they ask me to pull up past the window because they were waiting on getting my fries done. This happened once and I waited 20 min. and had to go inside to get my food because they forgot. From now on I don't do it. They have my money now give me my food. everybody else can wait like me. So I apologize ahead of time, If you are behind me in the drive thru lane and they try to make me pull up. I won't and will wait for my food next to the window every time till I get it.

So you will tick off an entire line full of people because one time in the past somebody messed up and forgot you were waiting on some fries? Boy that sounds extremely spiteful and vindictive.. not to mention you are punishing the wrong people.
[/quote]

No I'm not punishing the wrong people. If I'm in line and an establishment already took my money at the first window, there is no reason that I should have to wait any longer than the people behind me at the second window... especially if we are all getting the same thing. If it was a special order I can understand , but fries at McD's is not a special request. Its a sure bet that everyone behind me is getting fries also. Its a drive thru and I'm in the hurry like everybody else, and everybody has a turn in line. If people are getting mad at me for that so be it. If you was in line some where and paid for something, then turn around and watched the people behind you get service before you, you would be mad too.

U
Rookie
Rookie
U
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
When I order root beer, I want root beer. Not ice tea.

When I ask for no pickles on my burger I don't expect to crunch into one. I realize I'm not dining at the Ritz, but if I pay money for a commodity, I expect to get what I asked and paid for.

HERE HERE I agree 1000%

O
2nd String
2nd String
O
I went there tonight to be funny because of this post and I'm glad I did. I got a quarter pounder and a big mac on the 2 for $5 menu. Well the big mac wasn't very hot almost cold so I took it back up and asked them to put it in the microwave and they did and it was fine after that. Wasn't very happy but no big deal. Now the quarter pounder it was so fresh it was steaming when I opened the box the meat was juicy and so hot the cheese on the top and bottom bun was almost melted and it was absolutely delicious the best sandwich I ever had at McDonald's. The cool part the manager came up and asked what was wrong I told her it was almost cold and never got a sandwich that cold before and she said she's sorry and she's replacing my 2 for 5 and I said thanks but there was nothing wrong with the other sandwich and I told her how good it was and she said she was sorry again. So for $6 dollars Because I got a pop with it I ended up with 4 sandwiches. I just want to say thanks lampdogg for making me go there tonight.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ohio1974
I just want to say thanks lampdogg for making me go there tonight.

Now Lamp can bravely go to his grave, armed with the knowledge he made someone go eat dog food for people, and they enjoyed it.

#GMSTRONG
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
For many years I went to McDonald's 5-6 times a year.

Only in March and only for one product.

(they only had Shamrock Shakes in March)

I love Shamrock Shakes. And I think they're only about 100 calories. (per tablespoon)

R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: Milk Man

Fast food, in general, is nearly inedible.

When my kids were born, nearly 6 years ago now, we went to a 95% organic diet. We've since slacked on that but we would not let our kids eat fast food. The first time they had McDonald's was at 5.5 and only because they were attending a party there. We were not happy about it but it was unavoidable unless we wanted to be jerks, and this was one of my wife's close friends. So we let the kids have it. They weren't that impressed.

Our only exception is In and Out. And I don't consider that your traditional fast food. Amazing business model, amazing service, and amazing cooked to order, never frozen food. My kids have been eating the fries from there since they were little. In and Out is my weakness.

I think the rest of the fast food joints are subpar and generally make me feel like crap.

L
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Originally Posted By: Ohio1974
I just want to say thanks lampdogg for making me go there tonight.

Now Lamp can bravely go to his grave, armed with the knowledge he made someone go eat dog food for people, and they enjoyed it.

Hahaha, I'm happy to be an inspiration.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
Our only exception is In and Out. And I don't consider that your traditional fast food. Amazing business model, amazing service, and amazing cooked to order, never frozen food.

My super hot take: In and Out is terribly overrated.

My wife and I were in Scottsdale several years back and due to the hype, headed to an In and Out for lunch. We took a bite and it was very, "meh."

And the "secret" menu...how pretentious.

In and Out is certainly no Swenson's. tongue

E
Legend
Legend
E
I just want brats at sports bars. Why is that too much to ask?

No Craps Given
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
I just want brats at sports bars. Why is that too much to ask?

I want no bras at sports bars.....wait.....wait, forget the comment...braTs are good....I agree.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Unless it's the kind of brats that run around the bar screaming while you're trying to watch the game. Someone should have just hired a baby sitter.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Done with McDonald's

Link Copied to Clipboard