Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Legend
Legend
V
Some of Omar's tweets are disgusting.

Of course, this means that Trump has been exonerated.

rolleyes

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
All twitter accounts allow for customization. So yes they are bespoke accounts with unique traits selected by their account manager (or directly by the account creator).

Why would people comment on tweets they haven't seen? You haven't posted links. Crying "selective outrage" while providing no choice of items to be outraged against is illogical. And since you are demanding to hold people to account, the least you can do is alleviate the burden of proof requirement.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: gage
All twitter accounts allow for customization. So yes they are bespoke accounts with unique traits selected by their account manager (or directly by the account creator).

Why would people comment on tweets they haven't seen? You haven't posted links. Crying "selective outrage" while providing no choice of items to be outraged against is illogical. And since you are demanding to hold people to account, the least you can do is alleviate the burden of proof requirement.

Or you could do your own research.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
V
Legend
Legend
V
If you refuse to post a link, don't cry when folks question the validity of your statements.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I could, but then I'm buying into your intrinsic argument that your time is more valuable than mine. Especially since you've allegedly already done the ground floor research and have the "smoking gun" of impropriety. The fact you don't wish to share means you don't value other posters time. Why should other posters follow along with your double standard?

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
If you refuse to post a link, don't cry when folks question the validity of your statements.

Libs dismiss the validity when I post a link. Why should I waste my time posting one?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: gage
I could, but then I'm buying into your intrinsic argument that your time is more valuable than mine. Especially since you've allegedly already done the ground floor research and have the "smoking gun" of impropriety. The fact you don't wish to share means you don't value other posters time. Why should other posters follow along with your double standard?

My time is more valuable than yours, because it's mine. If you're an honest person, you'll realize that you think that too.

I honestly don't expect anyone to take anything I say as a fact. I do think that if you have doubts, you should look it up yourself and seek the truth for yourself. I would suggest you use more than one source, as we all should know by now just how biased everyone is.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
If I have a Twitter post as one source , what's my second one? All news articles would point to the same twitter link.

Last edited by gage; 07/25/19 01:29 AM.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
He just likes to claim he has a source he refuses to provide. It's the "Trump effect".

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
He just likes to claim he has a source he refuses to provide. It's the "Trump effect".

Look them up yourself, unless you like willful ignorance.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

P
Legend
Legend
P
Thanks for realizing that when you make a claim, it's up to you to back it up.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
What does this have to do with smoking pot? All I see is name calling.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
He just takes stabs in the dark hoping to reach a target.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
What does this have to do with smoking pot? All I see is name calling.

Only if you're a lazy pot smoker.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So which lazy pot smokers asked you for a link?

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Thanks for realizing that when you make a claim, it's up to you to back it up.

That's your problem, pitt. I'm not making a claim. I'm just reporting on something I read. You apparently think everyone is making up stories, when you could easily read one for yourself.

Legend
Legend
wouldnt be important to link the story you read so we can all read it for ourselves?

yet you're acting like somebody asked you to write a 20 page mid term paper on it.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Oh I reads a lot of stories. But when I make a claim on this board I am always willing to back up what I say with the source it came from. It's always been that way on this board.

Nobody was asking anything special from you. Just that you provide a source to back up what you said. I mean if people aren't expected to give a source, anyone can make up anything at any time.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:
I mean if people aren't expected to give a source, anyone can make up anything at any time.

that's why links are a board rule.

case: closed

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

At least two of you asked me for a link. I don't know or care if you smoke pot.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet that's not what your response insinuated is it? Hmmmm....

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yet that's not what your response insinuated is it? Hmmmm....

I didn't insinuate anything. I posted a link for lazy pot smokers. If you think I meant you, then that's your problem, not mine.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Thank you little sober baby!

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: ErikInHell

At least two of you asked me for a link. I don't know or care if you smoke pot.

Yeah, you made it clear what you were saying and all you can do now is try to back out of it.

#gmstrong
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus House to vote on Trump impeachment resolution over 'racist' tweets

Link Copied to Clipboard