Next Thread
Print Thread
#1654232 08/27/19 05:27 AM
T
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
T
It's a great show. Celeb hangs out with Stone Cold for an episode and they go do stuff and it's like an extended interview.

I bring this up because the most recent episode is with Baker. It's been pretty fun.

Legend
Legend
In the pic of he & Baker, he looks like Phil Dawson on steroids.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I watched it because Baker was on. It was fun. I’ll probably never watch again.

R
Legend
Legend
R
I don't think the show is going to last. Not interesting enough and it's an odd format. And I'm a huge Stone Cold fan. I'd probably rank him #2 all time in the pantheon of pro wrestlers.

I do think Baker did a great job and we got to understand a little more about what makes him tick. Freddie's appearance was also fun.

Kind of wish it wasn't during training camp, though. Interviews, weddings, appearances...hope all this non-football doesn't come back to bite these guys.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
Kind of wish it wasn't during training camp, though. Interviews, weddings, appearances...hope all this non-football doesn't come back to bite these guys.

It wasn't during training camp. The show was shot in May.

R
Legend
Legend
R
I thought they mentioned on the show it was during camp.

But my other point still stands. I hope these guys are focused and locked in and that all the offseason extra curriculars don't impact the season.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I thought they mentioned on the show it was during camp.

There videos that went viral of Baker and Stone Cole driving around in the warthog in May. Also, Baker no longer has a giant beard.

I hope these guys are focused and locked in and that all the offseason extra curriculars don't impact the season.

Most of these interviews are from in the middle of the off-season, not during camp. The issues are just cropping up now because everyone is using the articles as part of their season previews. Now that the access to players is basically non-existent until the season starts there will be much less controversy because the media won't be able to follow up on the interviews.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Straight up Steven Austin

Link Copied to Clipboard