Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
C
I've posted here before. #1 Saints fan but # 2 Browns fan. After the way you folks got raped with the midnite move to Baltimore, There's a bunch of us that want to see the Browns win the AFC. What a great story that would be and to a very deserving and fun fan base.

On the outside, I don't see any major weaknesses and tons of strengths. OBJ will be disruptive to defenses. I went to LSU so am big fans of Landry and OBJ.

I sure wish all you Dawg fans and players the best of luck this year. As long as Mayfield keeps progressing which I fully suspect, Beating the Pats on the way to the SB is not out of the question.

Of all the opposing team fanbases I have visted their fan boards over the past few years, you fans are classy and awesome.

Hope we meet you in the SB. Best Wishes Dawgs!

Last edited by cajuknight; 09/06/19 08:38 PM.
L
Legend
Legend
L
Thank you, and good luck to your Saints, one of the few NFL teams I've never disliked. And there ain't that many.

See you in Miami!

Last edited by lampdogg; 09/06/19 08:50 PM.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Legend
Legend
Man, always been a casual fan from a distance. Absolutely loved your teams of the early 90s.. Heyward and Hilliard were a dynamic duo. That defense? Wow. "Swarming" was a term everybody used -- and it fit you to a tee. Pat Swilling was one of my favorite ever. Great player, even better man.

Get back out there and take what's yours. Third time's a charm!

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Thanks ... let’s hope we see you in February smile

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
R
Legend
Legend
R
You must not have met everyone here.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Best Wish to Brown Fans and Your 2019 Season. You Guys Look Loaded!

Link Copied to Clipboard