Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
K
Quote:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

The chairman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recently announced through a press release that the commission will soon reaffirm the radio frequency radiation (RFR) exposure limits that the FCC adopted in the late 1990s. These limits are based upon a behavioral change in rats exposed to microwave radiation and were designed to protect us from short-term heating risks due to RFR exposure.

Yet, since the FCC adopted these limits based largely on research from the 1980s, the preponderance of peer-reviewed research, more than 500 studies, have found harmful biologic or health effects from exposure to RFR at intensities too low to cause significant heating. This causes them to become confused, leave the colony, and die as the other bees can't survive without the hive. If the workers are gone, the hive and Queen die.

Citing this large body of research, more than 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) signed the International EMF Scientist Appeal, which calls for stronger exposure limits. The appeal makes the following assertions:

“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”

The scientists who signed this appeal arguably constitute the majority of experts on the effects of nonionizing radiation. They have published more than 2,000 papers and letters on EMF in professional journals.

Notice the underlined part "Neurological disorders" Celluar technology I have firmly believe for years is probably one of the biggest factors for mental illness. We have way way way way more people with mental problems then any other time in history. You cna go back as far as Columbine, all this crazy stuff started getting out of hand right around the time of the cell phone and pager boom of the mid 90's to early 2000's and its gotten worse since then.

I also believe Celluar technology is the primary cause of colony collapse disorder in bees (Not to be confused with a mite that also kills them) as the sound waves emitted by cell towers is very close to the communication sounds a Queen Bee uses to communicate to her workers that is outside the range of human hearing.

I witnessed myself back in the 90's when i was in my mid 20's fresh out of college, when a buddy of mine was installing a cell tower for Alltel, we watched a nearby honeybee hive go nuts and literally kill themselves on a cellphone tower within an hour after turning it on. Neither one of us had ever seen anything like it, and the boss there just shrugged it off saying "We see this all the time, dumb bees"

The more we embrace this type of technology, the worse its going to get. I love my smartphone and all that, but its really bad for kids. Exposing kids to such long term EMF radiation before their brains and other systems are fully developed is a recipe for disaster.

Its pretty sick to imagine that just having a cell phone in your house, or living within a few miles of cell phone tower, and you have a newborn in the house, you are subjecting him/her to very harmful EMF that could cause the child to grow up with Depression, Schizophrenia, or something far worse. There is over 1,300+ peer reviewed scientific studies on this stuff.

The sad thing is there is no getting away from it because even in rural American 30 miles from the nearest town or city you got at the very least 3G cell phone signals radiating every where. frown

Just some food for thought.

Last edited by Knight_Of_Brown; 12/18/19 09:40 AM.
Legend
Legend
Do we have way more than ever in our history, or do we have the technology to diagnose it better, plus remove the stigma around seeking help?

As a SHARP rep in the army, I knew that sexual assaults/harassment wasn’t going up in the military, it was that the campaign the army did to try and root it out meant more people were willing to report it.

Same thing with police shootings and such. It’s not that they’re up or any of it is new. It’s that social media plus cameras has made it so that we hear about it far more often than we use to.

Now, I’m not saying cell phone tech and such hasn’t contributed some to the problem, but there’s a laundry list of reasons to explain mental illness in this country, and cell phone towers is WAAAAAAY at the bottom.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
Another angle is to compare USA rates to other first world nation's with simar exposure ... I seriously expect the results to vary wildly, which wouldn't be the case if this was a thing. It's the same argument that debunks video games as a root cause of gun violence.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
K
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
K
Good points guys!

I personally wouldn't want to to give up my smart phone ha!

It is pretty crazy though how much we destroy the environment with little care. I wonder if the human species has always been this destructive?

Perhaps thats just the cost of modern life, perhaps there is no getting around that. I dunno.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The human mind hasn't changed. The thinking hasn't changed. The human race now has more capability to be destructive, and so they are. It was within the mind to do so all along.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
The human mind hasn't changed. The thinking hasn't changed. The human race now has more capability to be destructive, and so they are. It was within the mind to do so all along.

What exactly is the human mind? Is it a physical structure or the electrical signals moving inside that physical structure? If new forms of energy are getting into that physical structure and influencing "normal" electrical signal operation, maybe they have changed.

We do have an inherent capability for destruction. However, Alzheimer's, depression, cancer, disease in general, or the ability to protect against disease could be hindered (/altered/increased) by subtly altered signals/interference. The regulation of emotions could be effected.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P
You seem to be under the impression that basic human instincts can be overridden. I believe that's true based on nurturing by people who have also been taught otherwise. But as we can both witness, that has yet to be the direction society has taken.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe

Link Copied to Clipboard