Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
dagesh Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro

Last edited by dagesh; 03/03/20 07:41 AM.
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What's the argument against this from the left? Is it Trump hyperbole, maybe, but is it?

dagesh Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
Originally Posted By: BpG
What's the argument against this from the left? Is it Trump hyperbole, maybe, but is it?

It is obvious from what’s happening and what happened in 2016 that many Dems unite against Sanders But regarding the video above, we must ask is Sanders accusation valid? If it is, then Bloomberg is wrong. If it’s not, then Sanders hurt his credibility with anyone who looks into it in an unbiased fashion

Last edited by dagesh; 03/03/20 10:20 AM.
O
Legend
Legend
O

Right now it's not, it's just moderates rallying. As long as the vote counting and delegate awarding is legit, there is no issue. But if we start seeing that crap again, Bernie supporters (not me) will make the DNC pay in November or more likely after. We all passionately want to beat Trump, but we want a party that listens to us and is fair to us too.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/03/20 11:26 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Think you actually have to be in power for someone to pull a coup.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
dagesh Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Right now it's not, it's just moderates rallying. As long as the vote counting and delegate awarding is legit, there is no issue. But if we start seeing that crap again, Bernie supporters (not me) will make the DNC pay in November or more likely after. We all passionately want to beat Trump, but we want a party that listens to us and is fair to us too.

Meanwhile, Sanders yet again shows that he is quick to accuse people of racism and bigotry. Let’s see if he can or even will try to back up his accusation

Last edited by dagesh; 03/03/20 12:04 PM.
dagesh Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
Originally Posted By: Bull_Dawg

Good point

And Bloomberg holding Sanders accountable for his words is fair and not underhanded in any way. Let Sanders back up his accusations with data, and then he can turn it around on Bloomberg if Sanders is right. Let’s see what Sanders does

Last edited by dagesh; 03/03/20 12:09 PM.
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Bull_Dawg

You would call a Democratic presidential candidate and current US Senator not "in power"?

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The strange part on all of this is that, it is my opinion that the only Dem candidate that can actually defeat Trump IS Sanders and here he is sticking up for him on Twitter.

Sorry I am hijacking

dagesh Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
The strange part on all of this is that, it is my opinion that the only Dem candidate that can actually defeat Trump IS Sanders and here he is sticking up for him on Twitter.

Sorry I am hijacking

No, you’re good.

He’s almost turning Sanders into a martyr, which is not the best idea. You made a good point

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: dagesh

Sorry I am hijacking

No, you’re good.

He’s almost turning Sanders into a martyr, which is not the best idea. You made a good point

Eh... I kinda thought Sanders was already a martyr after the last go-around.

BpG,
I know Sanders was supposedly the candidate that polled better vs Trump last time... but we also saw what polls were worth, didn't we? And even if that was the case before, is it still now?

Point is... do we really know that Sanders is that guy? I have serious doubts, but that's just my gut talking (and I just finished lunch...).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I legitimately think that Bernie has a grassroots base of understated followers that cross political boundaries like Trump did.

I voted Trump and the prospect of a Trump/Sanders ticket is a win/win for someone like me, which is wild. Either one of those would be preferable to any of the other Dems (Sans Tulsi).

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Bloomberg rips Sanders for falsely accusing AIPAC of bigotry

Link Copied to Clipboard