2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Originally Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
But allegations alone were enough for you to go after Kavanaugh, Trump Collusion, Ukraine Hoax, shall I go on?

Hypocrite much?

That is foolish to call someone a hypocrite over things that had plenty of witnesses..

There was a witness about Kavanaugh... The REPUBLICAN SENATE dismissed her comments out of hand... That didn't make Kavanaugh innocent... That just means that REPUBLICANS just covered for him.

As for collusion with Russia, again, plenty of witnesses, Trump was Impeached and once again, REPUBLICANS IN THE SENATE, ignored the facts and lied under oath to protect a crooked president.

If John Roberts had an ounce of courage, he'd have had guys like Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell punished for taking an oath committing to be fair and impartial then coming right out and saying, they aren't going to be fair and impartial.

What used to be the republican party is now a party of fools following a Criminal.

You make me sleepy

That's because you don't have an answer... You just do what Trump does,, someone says something you don't like, you chose to attempt to discredit them rather than state a case for your position...

Go away little man

Sorry, I just woke up...you still have major mental issues

Damon that is

Last edited by MemphisHoundDawg; 03/11/20 05:46 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Dr. MemphisHoundDawg?

If so, you should be diagnosing Trump.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
But allegations alone were enough for you to go after Kavanaugh, Trump Collusion, Ukraine Hoax, shall I go on?

Hypocrite much?

That is foolish to call someone a hypocrite over things that had plenty of witnesses..

There was a witness about Kavanaugh... The REPUBLICAN SENATE dismissed her comments out of hand... That didn't make Kavanaugh innocent... That just means that REPUBLICANS just covered for him.

As for collusion with Russia, again, plenty of witnesses, Trump was Impeached and once again, REPUBLICANS IN THE SENATE, ignored the facts and lied under oath to protect a crooked president.

If John Roberts had an ounce of courage, he'd have had guys like Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell punished for taking an oath committing to be fair and impartial then coming right out and saying, they aren't going to be fair and impartial.

What used to be the republican party is now a party of fools following a Criminal.

You make me sleepy

That's because you don't have an answer... You just do what Trump does,, someone says something you don't like, you chose to attempt to discredit them rather than state a case for your position...

Go away little man

Sorry, I just woke up...you still have major mental issues

Damon that is

The mental issues appear to be yours...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus A new report reveals legal problems and allegations of possible fraud involving former Vice President Joe Biden’s brother

Link Copied to Clipboard