I'm going to offer something a little different. Common knowledge says that a mock draft can be more realistic (if it's at all realistic) after free agency. So I used Fanspeaks, "Manage the Cap" game and then I used their "On The Clock" draft simulator. I left the FA Cap Hits in this post but I suspect them to be unrealistic. What's more important to me is getting players that fill holes and add depth to the team.

Manage The Cap:
Name Position Cap Hit
Rashard Higgins WR 2,137,500
Eric Murray S 1,387,500
Halapoulivaati Vaitai OT 5,775,000
Mike Remmers G 5,092,500
Shaq Lawson EDGE 5,425,000
Shelby Harris DL 6,367,500
Kamu Grugier-Hill LB 4,200,000
Jayron Kearse S 3,283,000
Jimmie Ward CB 5,917,500

On The Clock:

10: R1P10 (the other top Tackles were gone, Wills is a decent consolation)
OT JEDRICK WILLS
ALABAMA

41: R2P9
OT LUCAS NIANG
TCU

74: R3P10
LB MALIK HARRISON
OHIO STATE

97: R3P33
DL BRODERICK WASHINGTON
TEXAS TECH

115: R4P9
S GENO STONE
IOWA

187: R6P8
S PATRICK NELSON
SMU

244: R7P30
EDGE BRYCE HUFF
MEMPHIS

Vaitai can start right away at either Tackle position, preferably RT.

Remmers is a veteran OL who played in the Vikes zone scheme and can play G or T. Plug him in at RG.

Lawson is 26. He had his best season with the Bills last year. I'd take a shot on him to be a rotational DE for us.

Shelby Harris, 2019 six sacks ten PBUs. With Woods in Denver last season.

Grugier-Hill, Sideline-to-sideline LB. Very instinctual player. ST stud. Glue guy in Philly. We gotta get this guy, Lol

Kearse, reserve SS for Vikes with experience. Has the size to fit the hybrid defender role.

Ward, all-purpose DB, can trust him to start at FS. Draft a prospect to protect against injury. I wanted Tre Boston but the simulator made it very expensive to sign him.

Most of the FAs have some connection to either the coaching staff or FO. Something like this would give the team 4 OL, both OLB and ILB, 2 DTs, depth at FS and SS, a veteran pass rusher and a rookie with Genard Avery type skills to develop.

Have at it Dawgtalkers! LOL