Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Legend
Legend
D
Amazon prime is streaming whitch 13 games? ... the sunday afternoon 13 games?

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
lol That's too true. crazy

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
F
Legend
Legend
F
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Amazon prime is streaming whitch 13 games? ... the sunday afternoon 13 games?

I think Thursday night football.

Edit: looks like it got expanded this year

Additionally, the NFL and Amazon announced an agreement to exclusively stream one regular season game globally on Prime Video and Twitch, which will be played on a Saturday in the second half of the 2020 NFL regular season. In keeping with the NFL's long-standing commitment to make its games available on free, over-the-air television, the game will also be televised in the participating teams' home markets.

Last edited by FloridaFan; 08/14/20 12:22 PM.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
R
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
R
I had the full line-up of products on time warner/spectrum. dropped the tv and phone part. kept internet. went with direct tv now. loved it till the jacked prices over $30 in a years time and removed channels. got rid of them. got magic jack for home phone. have just had that number for 30 years. spammers get that number on the forms. voice mail goes straight to your email and can listen to it from anywhere.
wwent back to cable with spectrum. GO TO A BRANCH. we have one in grove city. I now have 1 box thats a dvr. stream on my roku devices on other tv's. upped my internet to 400mb. i use my own router so no fee there and i only pay $100.50 a month. do not call to get a service they cant touch that price.
you can get add on packages 2 different ones for like 10-15 month each

Last edited by Rabid Dawgs; 08/14/20 12:38 PM.
F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F
With cutting the Directv, I now use a streaming service that I pay $42/month with no dvr, Monday dvr service will be added making it $52/month. I get 1000 + channels, that includes all the movie channels, all mlb games, all nfl games, all nba games, all nhl games. All I needed was the 4k firestick which I got at best buy for $34.99.

Also lowered my AT&T cellphone bill, 3 lines with unlimited for $101 + taxes with my veterans discount. So what I was paying was $330/month now $150/month.

What is nice with the streaming service, for every referral you have, you get an $8 credit forever. Get enough referrals your service is free. If you want details just PM me.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Man, it was bad enough when they stripped FoxSports Ohio and Sportstime Ohio out of their lineups in rate disputes ..... but they have also blacked out the NFL Network. STO didn't matter when the Indians were not playing, but since they are now playing, it's a big deal.

No one seems to have everything I want except Spectrum, (who I dislike) and DirecTV. (who I will never go back to)

Again, this sucks.

That is all.

YES! I had a slightly different service called Playstation Vue and unfortunately it was discontinued for some reason It had all my favorite channels, mainly SportsTime Ohio. The Bruce Drennan show is one of my favorites and it sucks cause now I can't watch it. They also had the Browns red zone and other great programming on there. Now, without the channel I feel lost! superconfused

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend
j/c:

After Buying DirecTV For $50 Billion In 2015, AT&T Now Seeks To Sell It For Under $20 Billion

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/after-...nder-20-billion

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
They ruined it.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
They ruined it.

Price and feature wise, it was ruined before they bought it.

They just bought a pig in a poke.

#GMSTRONG
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20
j/c:

After Buying DirecTV For $50 Billion In 2015, AT&T Now Seeks To Sell It For Under $20 Billion

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/after-...nder-20-billion

That is a huge markdown. I’m thinking about buying it.

(When DirecTV loses Sunday Ticket it will explode. Right now it is just going down in flames.)

F
Legend
Legend
F
They bought just as the world was turning to Streaming, and now with no new shows/movies being made during the virus, more and more people have turned to streaming for new material and finding they like it, and it's cheaper.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... This (Dish Network) Sucks!

Link Copied to Clipboard