Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
S
While not an overly exciting debut from Claypool, outside of the big catch and the jet sweep that sealed the game, there were some details to his game that impressed. After going through his snaps it was easy to see why PFF had him as the highest-graded rookie after week one with his score of 90.2. Other than the one poor block rep, it was an overall very solid performance from Claypool. One that made you calling to see more opportunities for him as the season matures.

link

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I know you’re friendly and liked here but you do know this is a Browns board... right?
I hope Claypool fails. Much like I hope all the Steeler draft choices fail. But you do you I guess.

[Linked Image]
S
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
S
I don't create posts very often here. Thought it might be of general football interest. That was my only intent.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
You probably won't get much feedback on this topic, but your post is Pure Football and this is the Pure Football forum. The guy who responded to you did not make a Pure Football post. Don't let him intimidate you.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
You probably won't get much feedback on this topic, but your post is Pure Football and this is the Pure Football forum. The guy who responded to you did not make a Pure Football post. Don't let him intimidate you.

The guy that made this post also didn’t talk pure football. Just saying.
Here’s some more non pure football.... may the Steelers draft choices never pan out. Ben is a scum human.

Back to pure football.

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
I picked him up in one of my keeper leagues. I think he could become a plus player.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
I have a few friends who are Steelers fans. They believe he’ll be a very good player. I hope not haha, but I was impressed with him in college

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
I feel he is the only receiver Pitt currently has that can become a true #1. He has a lot of work to do, but unfortunately, you can see he has some talent - and that size and strength..sheesh.

JuJu is solid, but hes a 2 in my book, and frankly, I dont see him there after his contract is up. I feel he is going to want to much money and Pitt not going to pay him.

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Having Ben makes all of these guys look great. It's so hard to judge where these guys are with an elite QB at the helm. The Steelers are probably the 2nd best team in the AFC. That defensive front 7 is so nasty.

:Sigh: I remember when we passed on Cam Heyward and Cameron Jordan for......Phil Taylor

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Film Room: Chase Claypool’s First NFL Snaps

Link Copied to Clipboard