Print Thread
Pdawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
good news... there were about 11-2k at the texans game yesterday... didn't feel like it was too crowded... I appreciated that they had employees reminding fans to keep masks on when not eating/drinking...

<><

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: jaybird
I appreciated that they had employees reminding fans to keep masks on when not eating/drinking...

I kind of laugh at that..........as if eating or drinking is ok, but just breathing without eating or drinking is bad.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
I appreciated that they had employees reminding fans to keep masks on when not eating/drinking...

I kind of laugh at that..........as if eating or drinking is ok, but just breathing without eating or drinking is bad.

it's the same way on flights.

it's really, really messed up when people are 1 ft behind you and eating and drinking the entire flight.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

true... the way I look at it though is the employees were mainly reminding fans about their masks if walking around the stadium... most fans were eating/drinking when in their seats and the Texans did a great job at social distancing the seats available throughout the stadium... so most fans were easily social distanced when eating/drinking

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
good news... there were about 11-2k at the texans game yesterday... didn't feel like it was too crowded... I appreciated that they had employees reminding fans to keep masks on when not eating/drinking...
good thing I eat and drink all day every Sunday haha

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
good thing I eat and drink all day every Sunday haha

Concession Employee: Sir, you’re not stuffing your fat face with the juicy goodness we provide here at the stadium, so please return your face covering to it’s protective position. If you don’t have one, we can supply one at no additional charge.

Fan in stands: Screw that, get me a freakin’ beer or six and a tub of them nacho’s. FIRST DOWN!

Concession Employee: Yes sir, we’ll have your order right out. You are now free to return to spreading your germs at your leisure.

Yep, they’re just promoting concession sales.

#GMSTRONG
D
Legend
Legend
D
I wonder how many people just kept an open box of popcorn or bag of peanuts in their hand throughout the game?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dave
I wonder how many people just kept an open box of popcorn or bag of peanuts in their hand throughout the game?

If they're looking for masks, they're probably looking for this too. Remember, this isn't about fan safety as much as profit and loss.

#GMSTRONG
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Have they come up with a feedbag/mask combo yet?

O
Legend
Legend
O
No, but you get half a pump of extra cheese on your nachos for risking covid.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
V
Legend
Legend
V
I'm wondering what the over/under is for number of fights in the stands for this game?

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I'm wondering what the over/under is for number of fights in the stands for this game?

I heard there was 1 fight at the last home game with 6,000 in the stands. On the radio they said a guy in his 60's jaw-jacked a guy more than half his age who was giving him a hard time, and that was that. Watch out for those old guys, youngbloods, they still have some gas in the tank.

M
Legend
Legend
M
O/U 2.5

V
Legend
Legend
V
Glad the old dude jacked the young punk. LOL

I just thought it was funny when I heard the report of a fight in the stands at the Browns game. All this talk about social distancing and dudes are getting into fights. LMAO...…..that is so Cleveland. I love it!!! grin

All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted By: Dave

I've been working lots of high school football this year and for the never maskers I always try to talk them into a bag of popcorn. I just don't want someone going all Karen on the non-compliance thing and jeopardizing the kids' season.

It was kinda cold the other night for the first time and the gaiter I wear felt pretty good. There's always an up side to everything.

"Let people think this is a dumpster fire," - Mike Pettine
Legend
Legend
That represents sales! Good to learn this. thumbsup

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 32 Colts 23 Cleveland allowed to raise attendance to 12,000

Link Copied to Clipboard