Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Legend
Legend
J/C

Watching the Bears last night .. their offense is SO bad. I think we’d beat them simply because our O would be bound to score after Garret has 5 strip sacks

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I don't like to pile on coaches for play calling and clock management, but Nagy has perhaps been the worst HC I have ever seen at those two things. He blunders are frequent and disturbing.

E
Legend
Legend
E
j/c...
yeah that was terrible hitting Dalton like that...almost just as terrible was the Cowboys hohum response to that hit.

I remember Hoyer with us (I think it was him) did the same slide and got killed in the process - I think the refs didn't even throw a flag let alone suspending anyone.

Yes, heard that no suspension just a big fine. wrong message, Larry O against Steelers just shoved a guy and he was suspended two games...smh

Wilson is incredible but I think the CBs took away his deep ball. That was a good game to watch.

Cowboys man do they stink and I know DAK was tearing it up but he wasn't winning games either. And we are not talking playing Steeler Ravens.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
eotab #1810737 10/27/20 10:01 AM
Legend
Legend
The response to the hit was bad too, like you said. The Cowboys are a ship that is way off course.

I still think our win at their place was very impressive because they had their offense humming ... but right now they are awful

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Dawgs4Life #1810739 10/27/20 10:03 AM
S
Legend
Legend
S
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
J/C

Watching the Bears last night .. their offense is SO bad. I think we’d beat them simply because our O would be bound to score after Garret has 5 strip sacks

I don't think their defense is all that it is cracked up to be. I don't think it's on par with the Steelers.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good defense, but it definitely gets exaggerated because it's the Bears and there is this myth around here that they always have a good defense.

And that offense, yikes.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Spergon FTWynn
J/C

I don't think their defense is all that it is cracked up to be. I don't think it's on par with the Steelers.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good defense, but it definitely gets exaggerated because it's the Bears and there is this myth around here that they always have a good defense.

And that offense, yikes.
Mack seems injured to me, too. In fact, he hasn’t been the same since that first game at GB last year ... he DOMINATED it, but since then he’s been GOOD, but not transcendent

Dawgs4Life #1810781 10/27/20 11:49 AM
S
Legend
Legend
S
Originally Posted By: Spergon FTWynn
J/C

And that offense, yikes.
Mack seems injured to me, too. In fact, he hasn’t been the same since that first game at GB last year ... he DOMINATED it, but since then he’s been GOOD, but not transcendent

Hicks is good too. But man how many former Browwns are on that starting 11? Gipson, Skrine, Mingo... Talented guys, but that is not a top 5 defense at all.

I thought the Rams were better defensively last night. Donald was the best player on the field, as he usually is.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I wish we still had Gipson at FS.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

I'm still bitter we let him walk.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
This is going to sound harsh, but I will stand by this: Matt Nagy is the worst HC to have a winning record right now.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Rishuz #1810866 10/27/20 04:03 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Rishuz

I would be shocked if we don't get Harrison Smith from Minnesota ... JMO

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
PastorMarc #1810867 10/27/20 04:05 PM
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc

Shocked?

cfrs15 #1810870 10/27/20 04:11 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Shocked?

well smile I would not be surprised with Stefanski knowing the player and Minnesota looking to unload some Vets ...

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
T
Legend
Legend
T
I don't think Cam was ever a great passer. He didn't read coverages well

I'll just add him to the list,

I'm cracking up.
whew. Love ya.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
PastorMarc #1810936 10/27/20 06:49 PM
Legend
Legend

I won't be terribly surprised at all if we don't trade for anyone, unless there is a fire sale. I'm not sure a piece or two here and there will be enough to get us past Baltimore and Pittsburgh.... it will definitely help, but unless we can figure out how to score point on our own against them, it won't matter much.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: dawglover05
This is going to sound harsh, but I will stand by this: Matt Nagy is the worst HC to have a winning record right now.

He's terrible. Some of his late-game decisions are mind boggling. Additionally, he has this one philosophy on how to run an offense but he hasn't had the right qb to pull that off. He never adjusted at all. Complete opposite of what Harbaugh and company did in Baltimore.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: dawglover05

He's terrible. Some of his late-game decisions are mind boggling. Additionally, he has this one philosophy on how to run an offense but he hasn't had the right qb to pull that off. He never adjusted at all. Complete opposite of what Harbaugh and company did in Baltimore.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so! Totally agree. thumbsup

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 37 Bengals 34 Other Games

Link Copied to Clipboard