Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
C
I've posted on this excellent site a number of times. I've been a Dawg fan for over 30 years.

I watched your game last week. What a fun team to watch. You Dawgs have blistering speed all over the field, maybe 2 of the 3 top RBs in the league and a competent, exciting defense. And maybe Baker is maturing!!!

You Dawg fans have been through hell since Modell moved the team. I am so freaking happy for all of you. Congrats!!!

How awesome would it be if the Browns meet the Saints in the SB. I can't lie here, but I'd be cheering for the Saints, but if we don't win, I'd love for you fans to win the SB. We got one and I don't want to be too greedy.

Be safe All and Happy Holidays!
-dan

Edit: I'd be curious from you all to see what you think about Taysom Hill as a full time starting QB for the Saints. We as Saints fans are torn over this. Thx

Last edited by cajuknight; 12/10/20 07:11 PM.
L
Legend
Legend
L
Thanks, and may I say the Saints are on a small list of teams I like. You guys got totally screwed in the NFC title game against the Rams.

Hopefully we will see you on Tampa in February! wink

I can see being torn about Hill, but I’d at least give him a shot at starting full-time. His best role - just spitballing here - could be his current so-called ‘utility role’.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Legend
Legend
Thanks!

I can think of nothing I'd enjoy more right now than getting to see the Browns play the Saints this season smile
Hopefully we will get to exchange some banter with that in a month or so.

I don't know anything about Hill or what his positives and negatives are, but just remember how spoiled you've been with Brees for so long.
We used to have a pretty good Right Tackle here that people bagged on regularly, and then I pointed out that his biggest flaw is that he wasn't Joe Thomas. When you stop looking at a player through a comparison with one of the All-Time Greats and just look at them for who they are, sometimes you're able to appreciate that player a whole lot more.
Just my $0.02 of old man babbling.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
Nice to get the love anywhere we can after what we have suffered. Thanks for the shout out.
I like watching the Saints when we can get them. Love the QB, the Face if there is one. Judging somebody against that man is rather pointless. Hopelessly in his shadow in almost every case, so all the hand wringing is almost foolish IMO. Judge his alternative within his own performance. I would give him a chance, maybe a quarter, say before half. Grandma said,"Go Know." Find out what is there and measure it while the bullets fly. No substitute for knowing.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
C
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
C
Thanks a bunch for your kind words. Imho, I think the NFL screwed the Browns and Saints terribly. You folks losing your team like happened is horrible. The punishment for Boutnygate was brutal and more for the NFL protection of the class action suit from the players.

It would be fitting Karma for Saints to play the Browns in the SB. In no way can I speak for Browns fans, but we Who Dats really dislike Goodell.

I am thrilled for you Dawg fans! Keep rolling Dawgs

E
Legend
Legend
E
Thanks...

It saddened me to see Burrows go down for the season.

I said it with Colts and I am saying it now with the Bengals.

It will be a CRIME if your organization doesn't build an OL to protect that kid. Cause if he keeps on getting hit like he did this year. He is going to end up damaged goods like Andrew Luck and that would not be good for the NFL - I don't wish you guys to become real good but Burrows is a Franchise QB. You lost one in Palmer (Dirty Steelers Play) Don't wish to see you lose another in Burrows.

Now saying that - Get out of here you bum...lol laugh

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Legend
Legend
Tab, Cajunknight is a Saints fan.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
He a Who Dat, not a Who Dey.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum So Freakin Happy for You Dawgs this Year! -From a Who Dat

Link Copied to Clipboard