Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Parkey started off steady, but he’s really fallen off. He’s got no confidence and you can see it

I agree. You can see the nerves in his face.

My Dad and I were talking about this today on what each other would do if we scored a TD on the last drive. We both said go for 2. Even if we failed, I would have felt better knowing we went for it than not.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Parkey started off steady, but he’s really fallen off. He’s got no confidence and you can see it

I agree. You can see the nerves in his face.

My Dad and I were talking about this today on what each other would do if we scored a TD on the last drive. We both said go for 2. Even if we failed, I would have felt better knowing we went for it than not.
i was saying the same thing ... I didnt trust parkey AT ALL to make it

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Pittsburgh minus-7 1/2 v Browns, per http://BetOnline.ag.

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Wow

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
BetOnline opened Browns -7.5, and it's currently -7 next week vs. PIT.

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Originally Posted By: GratefulDawg

That is just ridiculous! I think Cleveland should be favored here. They have so much more to play for.

#gmstrong
L
Legend
Legend
L
Scottish Hammer can kick it. He’s got the leg from 65, we need Phil back for the shorter ones.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
B
All Pro
All Pro
B
I don't like our chances, us trying to beat a team that has OWNED us the last 20 years? On the other hand, since it it virtually a playoff game next week, if we can't get fired up for a division rival at home and whoop them, then we deserve to sit at home this winter

All Pro
All Pro
An interesting note. It looks like if the Browns win next week... and Buffalo wins... the Browns will be 6th Steelers 4th and play again the next week. If the Dolphins beat the Bills then... Steelers would be 2nd and the Browns 7th.. and would play again next week.

Playing a team 3 times is always tough.. let alone in back to back games. Obviously win is always the plan but I wonder how much matchups even enter into the equation.

HACK

[Linked Image]
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted By: Steubenvillian
I see the Steelers playing everybody, and us having many players out again. IMO, the loss today did us in. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted

I agree. All of a sudden all those receivers are going to test positive ooo

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S

Probably because Vegas already knows that the nfl is going to "find" a bunch more "close" contacts

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted By: SteelHack
An interesting note. It looks like if the Browns win next week... and Buffalo wins... the Browns will be 6th Steelers 4th and play again the next week. If the Dolphins beat the Bills then... Steelers would be 2nd and the Browns 7th.. and would play again next week.

Playing a team 3 times is always tough.. let alone in back to back games. Obviously win is always the plan but I wonder how much matchups even enter into the equation.

HACK

From a steelers fans view. I'd you could put a number on it, what would the percentage be that the Steelers play thier starters?

Legend
Legend
Quote:
We stunk it up today, especially BM.

couldn't help it- I had to laugh.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: sk8termom

That is just ridiculous! I think Cleveland should be favored here. They have so much more to play for.

Cleveland is favored according to the spread. Browns are -7.

All Pro
All Pro
Honestly I don't know. On the one hand it would be nice to sit some guys and get a weeks rest. But you can only sit so many people. Which means a lot of starters will still be playing... and if you are playing guys, you don't want them getting hurt in a game you decided was not important enough to play everyone... plus you really don't want to back in especially against a team you may have to play again in a week

But on the other hand. You try to build momentum, right the ship, knock a rival out of the playoffs and not have to face them again.

Ideally.. you start everyone.. hope to build a lead and sit guys second half.

If it's me..I play the starters. I want nothing to do with the Browns on back to back weeks.

HACK

Last edited by SteelHack; 12/27/20 11:33 PM.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
If we make the playoffs, all Browns fans that wanted Indianapolis to win today, need to sit in the corner for the playoffs.

It was reckless for you to want a different result.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
Legend
Legend
I agree w/you. If I was Tomlin and the staff, I’d play everyone. I’d want the momentum and to continue my dominance over Cleveland. Winning this game can still be meaningful

P
Legend
Legend
P
Muni, I certainly feel it but just can't bring myself to say it or type it. wink

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 16 Jets 23 Thank You Steelers

Link Copied to Clipboard